Re: The General Footy Thread

All you've done is given him an excuse to come dribbling into this thread again.

JFT 39

I was expecting him to start a new thread on the train crash tbf.

haha why the fuck when I think of loopy do I think of him licking his big rainbow shaped eyebrows??

JFT 39

seanc80 wrote:

Joe Kinnear is said to be delighted with Andy Murray's achievement yesterday. He says he taught him everything he knows during his days at Wimbledon.

Lol

The Flare needs to get the iron out and sharpen the creases out in his banter. Bearing in mind united have an estimated global fanbase of 600 million and the UK a population of around 65 million. Even if everyone in the UK was a United fan they would take up around the top 10% by at least supporting a team in their own country. The other 90% who live overseas would have among them this average united fan you talk about amongst them.

Trafford population is 225k so you do the Math, clearly Big Fella, Stylus Trouble and myself are  in the top 1% of fans.

Bit of a ramble but basically you need to get some new material, or more of the green stuff.

Last edited by Laughing Jack (Tuesday Jul 2013 05:45:28)

Jack is back baby.....

Nice to see the season tickets have arrived.

16 years and counting now.

Be nice to see more of Bry this year.

1. Top 0.01% personally as I do go to the game
2. Stylustrouble is a Carlisle fan lol
3. You live more like 2.73 miles away not a chance 1.7 miles.

Villa looking a great bet for relegation next season.

Why do you think that?  I think they'll be absolutely fine.

Bent AND Benteke on their way out?

Hope they can win the league with no strikers.....

Bent was a bit part player by the end, and the rest of the team were starting to play some good stuff.  They won't sell Benteke unless they've got someone else lined up.

Think Bent is a good player.Seemed to score goals wherever he's been.Bad attitude though.

mr rossi wrote:

Seemed to score goals wherever he's been

Think he only really shone at Sunderland, prolly because the rest of the team were utter dogshit

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Grant wrote:

Ushited.  Honestly?

Oh yes.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Nick Sneddon wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

Seemed to score goals wherever he's been

Think he only really shone at Sunderland, prolly because the rest of the team were utter dogshit

He wasnt bad at Charlton, he had a tough time at Spurs because when he arrived Berba and Keane were first choice and when they went he suffered injuries and of course there was the old "My missus could have scored that" from Harry and he did ok when he first arrived at Villa but Lambert just doesnt fancy him at all, be a good signing for one of the newly promoted clubs as he will score goals, but yeah, he does have a bit of an attitude too

...lazy, mercenary cunt IMO. Pardew has declared an interest which is worrying, he's the sort of troublemaker we've been shipping-out over the last few seasons

29 too which hardly fits into our supposed buy-em-young-flog-em-on policy

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

hardly fits into our supposed buy-em-young-flog-em-on policy

You forgot French, Damo.

Lovely quote from Suarez:

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

erik.b wrote:

Lovely quote from Suarez:

"It's good to know that I am still valued by teams like Arsenal. Friends call me up to ask if I am moving to Chelsea, to which I laugh."

If you can't bite 'em, join 'em.

Grant wrote:

Bent was a bit part player by the end, and the rest of the team were starting to play some good stuff.  They won't sell Benteke unless they've got someone else lined up.

They will sell Benteke as the price will be right and he's already stated he wants to go. Not a good combo to try and keep a player no matter how invaluable they are to the team.

As for Bent, as has been mentioned elsewhere in the thread, he has had a formidable scoring record everywhere he has played until Lambert arrived at Villa and there's clearly been a falling out of gargantuan proportions there.

Reckon a wideboy like Pardew (with help from wideboy Kinnear) could get the best out of a wideboy like Bent,it could be a decent bit of business for Newcastle.

Last edited by stylustrouble (Tuesday Jul 2013 10:58:37)

African football isnt corrupt in any way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23240104

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

starcreeper wrote:

African football isnt corrupt in any way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23240104

Is it actually possible to score 72 times in 45 mins?!

The other team must've not come out of the dressing room after half time.

G Nev having an absolute reg clobber wise -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … holes.html

Pip Nev doesn't look like he read the text properly.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree,

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07 … _hp_ref=uk

Gary & Phil definately get all their clobber from Greenwoods in Bury - they strike me as the sort of people who probably bum on about how good Bury Market is to anyone who will listen.

Villa should take the money for Benteke, their squad should be better for surviving last season. It doesn't look like any of the PL teams are rushing to spend all of this extra money from the TV deal, financial fair play?  Most of the the big names (Cavanni, Falcoa, etc) have fucked off to France or Italy so it will be interesting to see what happens.  I am sure FFP will be on the back burner with Platini now that the oil money has seeped down to the French League.

Jack is back baby.....