Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Never Forget! lol.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

http://vjtadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Vietnam-Napalm-Girl1.jpg

All back to mine for the afters, natch.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Big Fella on the foreground (front left)... whinging cos he's not centre of attention again.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

fadass wrote:

Big Fella on the foreground (front left)... whinging cos he's not centre of attention again.


He does have a rather big mouth also.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

One small step for Ed Smallman. Natch.

http://www.kidport.com/reflib/science/moonlanding/Images/MoonLanding.jpg

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

http://vjtadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Vietnam-Napalm-Girl1.jpg





Followed closely up the wong'n by a rather formidable helmet.

Last edited by seanc80 (Wednesday Jul 2013 08:57:37)

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Note Ed bottom left, white hat, languidly reclining against the safety railing...

https://mediastream.cern.ch/MediaArchive/Photo/Public/2008/0804031/0804031_06/0804031_06-A5-at-72-dpi.jpg

草泥马

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Phil Opian wrote:

One small step for Ed Smallman. Natch.

http://www.kidport.com/reflib/science/moonlanding/Images/MoonLanding.jpg

lol

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Rocking the mUggs there I see

草泥马

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Does anyone know where Ed was when JFK was shot?

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

MattBlack wrote:

Does anyone know where Ed was when JFK was shot?

He actually has already unwittingly provided an alibi for that as he was helping the Beatles put some finishing touches to With The Beatles (released same day).

草泥马

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

No doubt he's off to Croatia for the Garden Festival & EE..... Might catch him out there this week.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

You know he's going to love a whole thread dedicated to him.  An early smallman Christmas.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

millsy23 wrote:

You know he's going to love a whole thread dedicated to him.  An early smallman Christmas.

natch smile

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

i'm sure he'd rather have the wing wang

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Beijing Dave wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Does anyone know where Ed was when JFK was shot?

He actually has already unwittingly provided an alibi for that as he was helping the Beatles put some finishing touches to With The Beatles (released same day).

No doubt Smallman Snr was there though, with Dina Carrol and that slightly less famous one from Eternal

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Who is smallmans' dad?

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Ed Smallman was with River Phoenix the night he died.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

GregWhelan wrote:

Who is smallmans' dad?

River Phoenix

草泥马

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

GregWhelan wrote:

Who is smallmans' dad?

He was apparently some big noise in the music industry in the 90's, he even knew Phats and Smalls

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Edward is single handedly behind this too:

http://imgur.com/a/iHXlC

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Homegrove wrote:

Edward is single handedly behind this too:

http://imgur.com/a/iHXlC

David Cameron looks like Mr Tumnus

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

starcreeper wrote:

Ed Smallman was with River Phoenix the night he died.

lol.

I heard he was next up the tunnel after Guy Fawkes.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

He got Hitler's suicide pill off "Cheeky Paul" from Peckham. 3 for £10, natch.

Re: Is there any event Ed Smallman doesn’t attend?

Homegrove wrote:

Edward is single handedly behind this too:

http://imgur.com/a/iHXlC

Since when has drawing cocks on newspapers been a new 'craze'. We were doing that long before Photoshop came along.