Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Much better than King of spin anyway.


Totally different genre of music. This is for lightweight faggots who drink European lager and wear espadrilles - muscular prog is for real men who drink hard liquor and snort brickdust. Who sings vocals like that? A wet blanket, that's who. Gay.

lol. I'm beginning to warm to you, Flaresy.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

If Flares hasn't noticed I only log on to call him a cunt. This thread has been a vehicle for him. The cunt.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

Phil Opian wrote:

If Flares hasn't noticed I only log on to call him a cunt. This thread has been a vehicle for him. The cunt.

Is that you Smashy? Come clean now

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

steelydan wrote:
Phil Opian wrote:

If Flares hasn't noticed I only log on to call him a cunt. This thread has been a vehicle for him. The cunt.

Is that you Smashy? Come clean now

Yeah - rumbled. 

In order to properly call flares a cunt I figured it best to come up with a new identity* and use it to call him a cunt, whilst ALSO calling him a cunt under my usual moniker.  The hopeless, fucking ignorant, 5000-word-concision, crab & burgundy, done fuck-all-of-any-fucking-worth-for-fucking years, muscular cunt.  Consider it a measure of, i) his cuntiness and, ii) my contempt for his cuntiness.

*I didn't.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

The whole album is really epic. Loving it.

Way, way over the head of Flaresy, of course.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Dear Flaresy,

I was shopping on Amazon and stumbled upon this book. Instantly I thought of you.

I bought that a friend as a leaving present from work.

Went down well...

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

Same mongs, different day - yet predictably all at the same time. Can't you losers form a support group or something? I've never seen such acute transference of self-loathing onto another innocent human being as this. Pitiful. Despite this, I find it interesting that the use of insults on here maintain a different authority depending on who are using them. For instance, when I am lambasted by say Beijing or Dermo, I take it more seriously, since they resonate with the golden, cosmic radiance of verisimilitude and grace. When I am called a 'cunt' by one of the Chuckle Brothers from this thread I laugh uncontrollably at the fallacy of their very existence, like I would at the life of a dung beetle or maggot.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

The album is quality...Ive been enjoying it all week with a few brewskis cool

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Same mongs, different day - yet predictably all at the same time. Can't you losers form a support group or something? I've never seen such acute transference of self-loathing onto another innocent human being as this. Pitiful. Despite this, I find it interesting that the use of insults on here maintain a different authority depending on who are using them. For instance, when I am lambasted by say Beijing or Dermo, I take it more seriously, since they resonate with the golden, cosmic radiance of verisimilitude and grace. When I am called a 'cunt' by one of the Chuckle Brothers from this thread I laugh uncontrollably at the fallacy of their very existence, like I would at the life of a dung beetle or maggot.

lol, yea I'm totes gonna read all that. Cunt.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

So yeah anyway great track, looking forward to the album.  Seen them live twice, very impressive audio/visual experience.

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

When I am called a 'cunt' by one of the Chuckle Brothers from this thread I laugh uncontrollably at the fallacy of their very existence, like I would at the life of a dung beetle or maggot.

Existence can't be a fallacy mate*.  Existence is an absolute - a binary state if you will - it either is or it isn't - existence is not capable of being fallacious.

Yet you claim to 'laugh uncontrollably' at its fallaciousness?!

Is that not the behaviour of an epic mentalist?

Carry on though fella - fuck knows you're going to anyway...

*'mate' = idiotic cunt.  Natch.

Last edited by smashdad (Thursday Jul 2013 15:50:30)

Re: Moderat - Bad Kingdom

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Same mongs, different day - yet predictably all at the same time. Can't you losers form a support group or something? I've never seen such acute transference of self-loathing onto another innocent human being as this. Pitiful. Despite this, I find it interesting that the use of insults on here maintain a different authority depending on who are using them. For instance, when I am lambasted by say Beijing or Dermo, I take it more seriously, since they resonate with the golden, cosmic radiance of verisimilitude and grace. When I am called a 'cunt' by one of the Chuckle Brothers from this thread I laugh uncontrollably at the fallacy of their very existence, like I would at the life of a dung beetle or maggot.

How much would it take for you to fuck off? And for your daughter?