Topic: Who let the Khat out of the bag...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … an-4878561

Nice bit of journalism, get it now from places mentioned in the article before they ban it. I bet the many greengrocers in South Manchester are doing a roaring trade following the advertisement.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: Who let the Khat out of the bag...

Typical.

The Somali and Yemeni communities are the only ones that haven't set up shop in Dublin :-(

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Rumour has it the real reason the Co-op in Hale closed down was they were selling this under the counter.

Fucking media nonsense.

Khat's been available in this country for fucking ages.  I remember Muzik/DJ/Mixmag doing an article about it 15+ years ago - sometime shortly after which I bought some from a Yemeni store in south London.  In short it tastes fucking disgusting and does very, very little for you - 'hallucinogenic' is bit of a stretch - maybe if you chewed it whilst on some good quality acid...

Wasn't that why some of Sasha's early stuff was called qat? I thought I read that somewhere years ago...prob mixmag def not Jockey Slut

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Will somebody take LJ under their wing and show him the way ahead in creating threads.

Big Fella wrote:

Will somebody take LJ under their wing and show him the way ahead in creating threads.

They should really learn these things for themselves you know

Big Fella wrote:

Maybe he's been out in the sun too long.

mr rossi wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Maybe he's been out in the sun too long.

Or not enough.

seanc80 wrote:

Typical.

The Somali and Yemeni communities are the only ones that haven't set up shop in Dublin :-(

Some idiot on khat probably jumped off a roof and ruined it for everybody. Happened in Dublin a few years back. You could get quality shrooms legally. Then some guy thought he could fly and died - shrooms got banned the following month. Rage.

Given the state of our delph, it's probably just as well they haven't started bashing that shit out here.

Rots the gums off you.

To all concerned I will make a concerted effort to improve topic quailty, I blame the medication.  At least this one is up to 10 responses so I am not moping round with a load of nil response topics in my back pocket.  Maybe some of you should offer up some discussion fodder that we can all get our teeth in to rather than the same old suspects putting in the legwork.

I was hoping BF may have got his peas from one of the grocers that stock this stuff, massive discounts all round for his Bedrock chums.  I am sure he could fill the van up and hot foot it to Dublin if you are all nice to him.

Anyway off to put some lemon juice in my hair and sit out in the sun in the the garden with my cock out.  X

Jack is back baby.....

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/khat-is- … rce=vicefb

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.