Re: The General Footy Thread

Dermo is a Leeds United fan Flaresey.

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Reg.

Re: The General Footy Thread

next level shit there from Flarsey

as much as it would please me to see Utd fail now that Fergie has stepped down - i just can't see it

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: The General Footy Thread

Pre-Season friendlies mean fuck all.

IIRC Liverpool lost 4-0 to Koln the pre-season before they got to the Athens final.

Remember United getting pasted by Preston a while back as well.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Grant wrote:

Isn't the winning bit irrelavent to you, you thick contrarian twat?


Well done you for starting the working week with a bitter, twisted comment. Obvious troll is obvious.

There's nothing bitter and twisted in my response, my response is based on fact.  Troll?  Get a grip.

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

What a monstrous pile of steaming, hot guano. The only reason you're licking Baines' arse is because Moyes wants to raid his old club to replace that massive public relations bellend Evra, who isn't even very good any more. I've heard plenty of guff from Salford mongs in the past about how Baines isn't Untied quality, now all of sudden he's the second coming because Your Great Leader says so? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it. If he was that good Ferguson would have had him years ago, for less than the £18 million odd that Everton are trying to squeeze out of you now.

Trouble with Untied fans is they're a thousand times worse than Dippers when comes to misty-eyed reminiscence about the past - your 'youth' set up hasn't produced a wet wank since the glory days of Scholes/Giggs/Beckham yada yada yada, but you're all locked in a fucking time warp about that group of players and can't see the wood for the trees. And don't get me started on some of the dogshit Fergie brought in during his years at the club because he signed some right stinkers which lost big money; that bunch of Arsenal you listed are either out on loan or on their way out for more money than we paid for them. Nobody cares about Buttner, Cleverly or Danny 'Can't control a football' Welbeck either - they only ever wear an England shirt because Untied have placed their people at the top level of the FA, the corrupt cunts.

What's all this about 'bedding in'? In case you haven't noticed we're about to offer £35 million for Suarez, likely the best player in the league and one of the top names in Europe. He won't need his fucking hand held I can tell you, which kind of proves your point about buying established top level players, except he'll be scoring goals aplenty for us not you. I also hear Moysey is readying an equivalent bid for Fabregas, of which approximately half will end up in our pockets, if we allow you to have him (first refusal see?). You silly, silly, desperate cunts, resorting to crawling around the players we make into stars because your shit club can't do it any more. Oh, the irony.

Big Fella wrote:

Dermo is a Leeds United fan Flaresey.

LOL.

Flaresey is a great advert for not letting mature students onto degree courses.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Flaresey is a great advert for not letting mature students onto degree courses.


And you're a great advert for euthanasia. Cork it.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

In case you haven't noticed we're about to offer £35 million for Suarez, likely the best player in the league and one of the top names in Europe.

Liverpool will tell arsenal to fuck off ... you need to offer £40m to trigger talks, and that isn't the actual guaranteed transfer fee. Arsenal are just wasting their time with anything less. LS would have to be mad to go there ... not much of a step up apart from CL until you get knocked out. The current goners side is terrible and not a patch on the past .. the other big difference being far less talent coming through.

Far better for him to wait for a side that can actually compete rather than being another 1 x man team etc. and LS will get far better service playing with Coutinho / Sturridge while waiting for the big move he so desperately wants. Could end up another Torres if he opts for the emirates.

Given his ban we'd gladly take £40-50m in a bidding war and move on, great player that he is we are more likely to invest the money wisely now.

SimonR

Re: The General Footy Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Dermo is a Leeds United fan Flaresey.


Blah blah so what. Facts are facts.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

simonr wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

In case you haven't noticed we're about to offer £35 million for Suarez, likely the best player in the league and one of the top names in Europe.

Liverpool will tell arsenal to fuck off ... you need to offer £40m to trigger talks, and that isn't the actual guaranteed transfer fee. Arsenal are just wasting their time with anything less. LS would have to be mad to go there ... not much of a step up apart from CL until you get knocked out. The current goners side is terrible and not a patch on the past .. the other big difference being far less talent coming through.

Far better for him to wait for a side that can actually compete rather than being another 1 x man team etc. and LS will get far better service playing with Coutinho / Sturridge while waiting for the big move he so desperately wants. Could end up another Torres if he opts for the emirates.

Given his ban we'd gladly take £40-50m in a bidding war and move on, great player that he is we are more likely to invest the money wisely now.


So when was the last time Madrid won the Champions League? They couldn't even get to the final with Mourinho in charge - Arsenal have been to the final more recently than Real. Speaking of teams that aren't a patch on the past, stand up Liverpool FC. You're zipped up if you think Suarez wouldn't get better service at Arsenal - fucking Cazorla, Wilshire, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Walcott and Podolski? That midfield urinates on Liverpool from a great height - he'd be like a pig in shit with those players.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Flaresey obviously forgetting the main reasons Suarez is supposedly leaving because of the British press and wanting to win something, neither will change with the Arse.

Re: The General Footy Thread

I must admit. I do look forward to when Flaresey finally gets out of his scratcher for his daily evening meltdown.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Cazorla, Wilshire, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Walcott and Podolski? That midfield urinates on Liverpool from a great height - he'd be like a pig in shit with those players.

Cazorla - yeh good player
Wilshire - highly overrated, if he was spanish he'd be considered very average. The english press love a potential new messiah and it's very slim pickings at present.
Arteta - you're having a laugh right ? a 1 in 5 games player at best
Oxlade-Chamberlain - poor control, average over-rated english player
Rosicky - pmsl
Walcott - lolcott went of the boil once he got his new deal
Podolski - shown why the germans didn't want to keep him - hardly set the prem alight has he now ?

SimonR

Re: The General Footy Thread

PodLOLski.

CaLOZER.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

simonr wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Cazorla, Wilshire, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Walcott and Podolski? That midfield urinates on Liverpool from a great height - he'd be like a pig in shit with those players.

Cazorla - yeh good player
Wilshire - highly overrated, if he was spanish he'd be considered very average. The english press love a potential new messiah and it's very slim pickings at present.
Arteta - you're having a laugh right ? a 1 in 5 games player at best
Oxlade-Chamberlain - poor control, average over-rated english player
Rosicky - pmsl
Walcott - lolcott went of the boil once he got his new deal
Podolski - shown why the germans didn't want to keep him - hardly set the prem alight has he now ?


Cannot argue with any of that.

Re: The General Footy Thread

RoSICKY because he's always off sick. LOL

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

simonr wrote:

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Every commentator's nightmare. Usually by the time they've finished saying the lad’s name, he's given the ball away to the opposition.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Here, I've got one lads..

Oxlade-CHAMBERPOT!

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

sabotini wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Reg.



Lollerskates.

JFT 39

Re: The General Footy Thread

LOL @ Flaresy willing to take Saurez off the dippers.

Classic stuff.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: The General Footy Thread

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

What a monstrous pile of steaming, hot guano. The only reason you're licking Baines' arse is because Moyes wants to raid his old club to replace that massive public relations bellend Evra, who isn't even very good any more. I've heard plenty of guff from Salford mongs in the past about how Baines isn't Untied quality, now all of sudden he's the second coming because Your Great Leader says so? Pull the other one, it's got bells on it. If he was that good Ferguson would have had him years ago, for less than the £18 million odd that Everton are trying to squeeze out of you now.

Trouble with Untied fans is they're a thousand times worse than Dippers when comes to misty-eyed reminiscence about the past - your 'youth' set up hasn't produced a wet wank since the glory days of Scholes/Giggs/Beckham yada yada yada, but you're all locked in a fucking time warp about that group of players and can't see the wood for the trees. And don't get me started on some of the dogshit Fergie brought in during his years at the club because he signed some right stinkers which lost big money; that bunch of Arsenal you listed are either out on loan or on their way out for more money than we paid for them. Nobody cares about Buttner, Cleverly or Danny 'Can't control a football' Welbeck either - they only ever wear an England shirt because Untied have placed their people at the top level of the FA, the corrupt cunts.

What's all this about 'bedding in'? In case you haven't noticed we're about to offer £35 million for Suarez, likely the best player in the league and one of the top names in Europe. He won't need his fucking hand held I can tell you, which kind of proves your point about buying established top level players, except he'll be scoring goals aplenty for us not you. I also hear Moysey is readying an equivalent bid for Fabregas, of which approximately half will end up in our pockets, if we allow you to have him (first refusal see?). You silly, silly, desperate cunts, resorting to crawling around the players we make into stars because your shit club can't do it any more. Oh, the irony.


Havent busted this one out for a while but.....


Uh uh....Oh

JFT 39

Re: The General Footy Thread

Oxlade-Chamberlain is with the wrong team. Needs a run of games in the first team of a decent midfield in order to fulfill his undoubted potential.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: The General Footy Thread

Simon acting like Liverpool have any say in the Susrez transfer deal.

Bless.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Double bubble

Last edited by fadass (Monday Jul 2013 14:24:03)

Re: The General Footy Thread

They must have some say fads ..  just a case of how far they go to enforce it. Can always make everyone sweat it out til Jan window.

SimonR