Topic: 12th July in Northern Ireland

Sound a good craic, albeit a tad warm for bonfires, reckon Chep are rubbing their hands at all the extra work.

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2013/7/11/247667/default/v1/9334046-1-1-762x428.jpg

Even Ross Kemp is getting involved

https://mobile.twitter.com/UlstersNumbe … 24/photo/1

Re: 12th July in Northern Ireland

Slow burner this one, BF.

No, literally.

Yant wrote:

Slow burner this one, BF.

No, literally.

Am hoping that Du Funk will keep the embers alight for me, Jase.

Do you do chicken suppers at the Emporium?

mr rossi wrote:

Do you do chicken suppers at the Emporium?

no mate.

http://balls.ie/football/drogba-loyalist-flag/

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Fired up with excitement.

Ross kemp got plenty to fill his documentary anyway! Typical belfast scum tarring the rest of NI with the same brush,  The 12th went of peacefully everywere else over here even in derry were its 75% 25% divide.  We had high hopes after how well the G8 summit went that there would be no trouble at this years but in saying that it was on a smaller scale than years gone by.

Last edited by DuFunk (Friday Jul 2013 02:22:11)

DuFunk wrote:

Ross kemp got plenty to fill his documenarty anyway! Typical belfast scum tarring the rest of NI with the same brush,  The 12th went of peacefully everywere else over here even in derry were its 75% 25% divide.  We had high hopes after how well the G8 summit went that there would be no trouble at this years but in saying that it was on a smaller scale than years gone by.

Yes because none of you come across as thick.

Part of the problem

The Northern Irish is accent is horrible as well, it even put me off that tasty bird that won the Apprentice.

** you can add that to your list of NI achievements DF **

Trust me leah's accent would be considered posh compared to some in derry,  but in saying that i live next to english neighbours and there accent has to be the most painfullly boring to listen to but they arent from the north of england BF so ill give you that.

Last edited by DuFunk (Friday Jul 2013 02:29:23)

The flip side is that Northern Ireland gets tons of tourism & revenue because of the violence and hatred.....The Ross Kemp show is going to attract loads more.

I was in Derry last year while they were burning Irish tri-colours on a massive bonfire and I thought it was fascinating, and I'm from Dublin. I also met John Hume, which was nice. 

I like peace too, but a hard fact is that Belfast is an interesting place because of the divide. Otherwise it's just another city.

Last edited by Pricer (Friday Jul 2013 02:30:07)

DuFunk wrote:

Trust me leah's accent would be considered posh compared to some in derry,  but in saying that i live next to english neighbours and there accent has to be the most painfullly boring to listen to but they arent from the north of england BF so ill give you that.

Your doing well to day Du funk.

everywere
documenarty

painfullly

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

The Northern Irish is accent is horrible as well, it even put me off that tasty bird that won the Apprentice.

** you can add that to your list of NI achievements DF **

Fuck you, BF.

Mrs Yant is from Norn Iron.

I have friend from NI who visits Finland about once a year. It takes me about 30 minutes of (one sided) conversation to get the hang of his accent and start to understand it.

Where did they get all these pallets from DF, its hardly a bustling industrial area is it?

Fk knows where they got them all, but thats a work of art!

I notice they are using chep for the base foundation then using cheap alternatives for the main.

Part of the problem

They're all shelf stackers in Aldi/Lidl etc day to day.

fadass wrote:

They're all shelf stackers in Aldi/Lidl etc day to day.

How does their economy compare with the southern occupied neighbour?

Not another economic jibe.... oh no!

We're occupied by ze Germans... we're doing fine.

Don't think I'll ever to go Norn Iron.

I wouldn't bother either. Had to go to a few places last year as the young lad was playing in the milk cup and it's like going back in time. Load of sectarian bollix everywhere you look.

Went a few times with work. Fucking Neanderthal place.

Part of the problem

Apart from George Best I can't think of anything good that's come out of Norn Iron.