Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

off topic but Gerber is great. made me smirk.

David must like him too.

http://i.min.us/ibtFUhUkAcFTEY.gif

off topic but will you fuck off with my gif.

I just went  like this at the screen....

Dermo wrote:

Almost as boring as you shoe horning that you are in Ibiza every chance you get.

You shoe horn in the fact that you're an abhorrent cunt with every chance you get derms.

SimonR

Ibiza must be a right hoot when you're sat on a message board. Suppose that's how it is when you're on your tod.

JFT 39

Am enjoying the Batty gif I must say.

Dermo wrote:

Ibiza must be a right hoot when you're sat on a message board. Suppose that's how it is when you're on your tod.

The miracle of wifi derms ... break from the sun, cold drink, and the odd shufty on the net to catch up on sport news and check that you are keeping in line fuckface.

SimonR

simonr wrote:
Dermo wrote:

The miracle of wifi derms ... break from the sun, cold drink, and the odd shufty on the net to catch up on sport news and check that you are keeping in line fuckface.

Where you staying Si?

Si had a good H1, BF. He should have a single room in JET Apartments.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Anyone looking at the internet or even using a mobile phone (unless calling on more party fuel) whilst in Ibiza needs to have a word with themselves.

Duly noted, but wanted to roadtest mambo's wifi

SimonR

Fair play to simonr for trying reclaim his title of board whopper from Flaresey.

simonr wrote:

Duly noted, but wanted to roadtest mambo's wifi

Not sure if that's a joke or not.

Fair play to Si, a full and frank report on trip advisor is not complete without wifi strength analysis.

Until Ibiza's got 4G coverage I'm not going near the place.

Rodgers making an absolute cunt of himself.

absolute cunt wrote:

"There's been a lot of speculation over the course of the close season but the reality is that he's a player who is very much valued at Liverpool.

"And unless there's any sort of offer that comes in that's anywhere near his value, there's nothing to consider. We haven't had that."

Asked what that value was, Rodgers said: "I didn't say we would sell him. I said that every player has a value and a worth. Doesn't mean you've got to sell them."

JFT 39

Foxy Stoat wrote:

Anyone looking at the internet or even using a mobile phone (unless calling on more party fuel) whilst in Ibiza needs to have a word with themselves.

I didn’t take my phone with me last week, didn’t access my email or the internet. It was fucking fantastic

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers insists

Absolute cunt wrote:

Arsenal must up their bid for Luis Suarez if they are serious about the player.

hahaha is this cunt for real? 2 days ago he wasn't for sale 'under any circumstances' and he was asked to display 'loyalty' to the club.
Horror show of a club.

JFT 39

You can understand Suarez wanting to leave Liverpool.

smallman1 wrote:

You can understand Suarez wanting to leave Liverpool.

To Arsenal though, hardly improving his CV is it.

True BF, but you're forgetting he really wants to leave to escape the British press. Oh wait......

If he's so fucking great how come other clubs scouts didn't pick up on him 18 months ago, before he made the disastrous decision to go to dipperland?

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:

If he's so fucking great how come other clubs scouts didn't pick up on him 18 months ago, before he made the disastrous decision to go to dipperland?

As much as you hate him Dermo its pretty hard to deny he's one of the top 2 or 3 players in the premiership.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Thursday Jul 2013 01:06:10)