Topic: Fat cunts on planes

Should have to pay for two seats.

Fuck off its discriminatory. Its fucking discriminatory that you hang over into my area that I fucking paid for you fat fuck.
I have to bin loads of MY shit to get down to my 20kg and and I weigh a perfectly normal 85kg so thats 105kg totes. Old fat fuck gets on weighing trice me and my bag and pays exactly the same?? BUT hangs over in to the area I FUCKING PAID FOR.

1 FAT FUCKER = 2 SEATS. Now fucking deal with it.

"You would, you fat greasy chip eating cunt". Creepy March 2014

Re: Fat cunts on planes

And fuck off its a medical condition. If its a medical condition, get proof and lobby the government to subsidise your fat extra fucking flight cost.

*Apologies if I've offended any fat fucks.

Last edited by Dermo (Saturday Jul 2013 03:32:41)

I agree, Dermot. My Mrs is fat and I hate taking her anywhere. This would resolve it as I could just say it's too expensive, you can stay home being fat.

Gen lol.

You coming back home to check on 'the garage' mate?

Recently got an electrified perimeter fence and full surveillance remotely connected to my laptop in oz and guard dogs round the garage so no need to worry.

No it was just a flight domestic with someone invading my seat space weighing in about 200kg who spent the entire journey eating sweets and crisps and falling into my area when alseep. Also bits of his food landed on me and the armrest so I picked the lot up and tipped it on his front. When he woke up he looked down and then looked at me. I just said "Yeh? What?".

Sooner a fat cunt than a crying baby.

Never travel without the best earplugs known to man. I once went business to Mauritius and had a fucking baby crying all the way. Yes fucking business.
Anyhow they gave me some awesome earplugs and it was happy days. Earplugs however do not stop fat cunts sliding into your airspace.

Foxy Stoat wrote:

Sooner a fat cunt than a crying baby.

Or do you mean you'd rather be a fat cunt than a crying baby like me?

Haha.  Nah I was talking about actual babies on planes.  I once did fifteen hours from LA to Sydney with not one, not two but three crying babies two rows in front.

That sort of torture belongs in Guantanamo Bay.

Haha yeh its a fucking nightmare. Should be a special soundproof compartment to put them in. Ive had someone farting the entire journey too which is as bad.. Made me feel sick.

If I have a fat child I will smother it for you.

I would like to see weighing of humans as well as bags at the departure gate.   Your airfare should be based on how heavy you are.

Damn right. If luggage effects cost of fuel used based on weight, then fat fuckers should be penalised.

Imagine my disappointment when opening this thread and it wasn't about a sequel to Samuel L Jackson's finest film.

I'd rather have a fat cunt next to me than some friendly cunt that keeps trying to talk to you.

Would you rather have a fat cunt or a Scouse cunt next to you on a plane Derms

After a 4.5 hour night flight on jetstar, think easy jet without the warmth, we were all quarantined on the plane after 2 kids vomited the whole way. And they cried the whole way. I try and be a people person around ill people, it's my job after all, but it was stretching it a bit thin at 5:30 am on the Tarmac.

Then I queued up for immigration only to be told that Brits with chips in their passports can now use smart gates, which are like the automated systems at heathrow. Only they work.

Thank god I'm flying home business class tomorrow.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Dermo wrote:

Damn right. If luggage effects cost of fuel used based on weight, then fat fuckers should be penalised.

One of the South Pacific islands airlines does this.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

when a vast, wobbling creature sits next to you, leaking sweat into their already damp, tightly fitting clothes, stomach snarling at being ignored for ten minutes, i don't feel uncomfortable.

i feel lucky.

because i get to check out their big tits.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Grant wrote:

some friendly cunt

The worst kind of cunt.

Grant wrote:

I'd rather have a fat cunt next to me than some friendly cunt that keeps trying to talk to you.

Would you rather have a fat cunt or a Scouse cunt next to you on a plane Derms

Jesus i'm not even equipped to answer that. Horrific scenario.

I don't do friendly cunts either. A couple of blatant shuns to their advances is usually enough. Followed by mp3 player and pretending to be asleep the entire journey.

The only thing I do do is fit women. Seldom happens though. Always the fat cunt.

benson wrote:
Dermo wrote:

One of the South Pacific islands airlines does this.

Let's hope it catches on worldwide. A plane full of South sea islanders is going to use a fuck load more fuel than a European one thats for sure.

I don't know the average Brit these days is on the large size! Worst type of pax in my book are the ones that take ages to sit down, they fuss around in their bags, block the isle and study the cabin to see who they're travelling with, the worst offenders seem to be in business class.

Roger, Wilco.

Fatties can fuck off.

Friendly cunts are alright so long as they don't have bad breath and know the right time to shut the fuck up so you can get some kip.

I don't know what it is about my luck with planes but I normally get some returning 21 year old Chinese female student (utterly inoffensive) or some blonde European slag with legs to stare at the whole journey, pretty amazing given my shocking luck in almost all other areas.

草泥马

Seriously that never happens to me. My last long haul i was sat next to a Kiwi nerd. He asked me what I did and I had just been watching a Bond film so I told him I worked for British Secret Services, thinking it would shut him up. WRONG. He then spent the next half hour grilling me on what I did and I just kept saying I cant tell you its all secret. He then went on to tell me he was a volunteer medic in the NZ reserve Army and knew how to keep a secret LOL

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Jul 2013 01:11:05)

Best seat in the house.

Roger, Wilco.