Topic: Normal

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=45 … mp;theater

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Normal

Good to see Loopy enjoying himself at the start there.

no words

Was that before or after Thugfucker, Sean?

After party. Natch

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Took place in Toronto apparently.

loopdokter wrote:

Took place in Toronto apparently.

Why am I not surprised.

Loopy really wishes he was from Toronto. Shame he's from some bumfucked backwater instead.

Part of the problem

Wow.

Dermo wrote:

Loopy really wishes he was from Toronto. Shame he's from some bumfucked backwater instead.

I have no desire to be from there and I'm quite happy to be from a 'bumbfucked backwater' as you put it.  Never mind that it's the Silicon Valley of Canada, has two universities (one of which has one of the best engineering schools in the world), has a centre for physics that attracts the world's brightest minds and the one of the hearts of the North American insurance industry. 

Do carry on though.  I always enjoy your one-dimensional anger-laden attacks.

Last edited by loopdokter (Friday Jul 2013 18:14:56)

All the brightest minds are attracted to Cambridge Oxford. Harvard etc Loopy.
Not some no mark hillbilly settlement in nowheresville.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

All the brightest minds are attracted to Cambridge Oxford. Harvard etc Loopy.
Not some no mark hillbilly settlement in nowheresville.

University of Waterloo constantly ranks in the top 50 engineering schools in the world.  Stephen Hawking often spends his summers here working at the Institute for Theoretical Physics - which is a lab heavily tied to U of W.

But again, you know more than I do on this subject. smile

top 50 lol.

Part of the problem

loopdokter wrote:

Never mind that it's the Silicon Valley of Canada.

As opposed to actual Silicon Valley where thing that real people actually want to buy and use are created. High-tech companies like Softchoice, Compugen, Celestica, and other household names call Toronto home.

loopdokter wrote:

has two universities (one of which has one of the best engineering schools in the world)

Right... when you absolutely can't get into CIT, MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Cornell, Georgia Tech, Harvard, Princeton, Cambridge, Purdue, Oxford, Colombia, Yale, Cal Poly, or Rice. Quite an application process to get to Toronto.

loopdokter wrote:

and the one of the hearts of the North American insurance industry.

Case. Point.

loopdokter wrote:

one of the hearts of the North American insurance industry.

That's my next holiday sorted.

Loopy marching round in his callipers dribbling on about Toronto again and having an absolute reg.

At least when Steven Hawkins is lording it up, busy holidaying his arse off there, loopy isn't the only spastic in the vicinity.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Loopy marching round in his callipers dribbling on about Toronto again and having an absolute reg.

At least when Steven Hawkins is lording it up, busy holidaying his arse off there, loopy isn't the only spastic in the vicinity.

Strong work that!