Re: Guy J - Balance

http://i.imgur.com/5qOPW.gif

Hes a small fella as well isn’t he? I remember dancing next to him at Matter after he had just been on stage, he ran off after I recognised him

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

You sure Simonr wasn't stood behind you with his dick out?

Part of the problem

Honestly? i think i prefer his live mixes / stuff he uploads on Soundcloud.

This just felt like an advertisment for his remixes.  Don't get me wrong, i do like it but not as much as some of the live mixes.  So i get where the comments are coming from.

PS, there's a new "live" version of the Transitions mix on his Soundcloud page - some different tracks in there.

Yant wrote:

PS, there's a new "live" version of the Transitions mix on his Soundcloud page - some different tracks in there.

Isn't it exactly the same as the Transitions mix?

MattBlack wrote:
Yant wrote:

Isn't it exactly the same as the Transitions mix?

No.  Some different tracks in there mate.

the transmissions mix was live. Yant = reg.

Part of the problem

Link below;

Guy J - Transitions Guest mix (Live from Bahrein , Buenos Aires) by Guy J

http://soundcloud.com/guy-j/guy-j-transitions-guest-mix

Has he remixed it yet?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Has he remixed it yet?

Lol, remix his remix of his mix.

I take it all back....listening to his Balance mix now.....really, really good. Great melodies.

Couldn't agree with this comment more:

ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

I'm actually liking this mix a lot, def not peak time, but deep and programmed very well - proper home / headphone listening & there are some outstanding tracks as well.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King
    Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
    MateGreen

His guest mix is very good. I have to say I have always really liked Guy J, DJing and production. Hearing his tracks lives always go down well.