Topic: Powerpoints

Imagine you had to sit through a presentation from a fellow board member.

What style would they have?

Loopy - Comic Sans font. Loads of slides that were just a meaningless, unconnected picture. Of him. With a weird haircut. Looking pensive.
Rhouses - Full of preposterous stream-of-consciousness ideas that just popped into his head. Runs about half an hour over schedule because he won't shut up. Would use a really obscure florid font that he has on his laptop but then when he puts on the big screen it shows as Courier New because the presentation room computer doesn't have that font and he never thought to check it so he looks a complete spastic as always.

草泥马

Re: Powerpoints

Flarsey - Just four or five hours showing Arsenal stadium & financial data gleaned from the internet slides to a back-drop of KoS.

loopys head wand would be ideal.

Part of the problem

Universo Gus - it'd be fucking mental.

smashdad wrote:

Yeah, that would be one I would actually pay to attend.

草泥马

smashdad wrote:

Likewise MateGreen.

Amps' would be all visuals.

Me - Tits. Lots of them.

Presto would be handing out his business card at the end, greasy corners flecked with bright orange Wotsits dust.

草泥马

I'd imagine Derno's would be full of complete bile and hatred towards absolutely anything and everything.

Which would be entertaining.

smashdad wrote:

Agree.

Smalls would just be holiday snaps:

"And this is me ledging it at the fall of the Berlin wall. Check out my shoes"

Smalls would have to deliver an enormous Microsoft Project file demonstrating how it's possible to be at three spectacular events in distant regions of the globe on consecutive days.

草泥马

I assume that Eds presentation would be back at his place with plenty of wing wang all round.

I see Yant's as being dominated by grainy Google Maps screenshots with red lines, reliving high drawing 260yd 1 irons onto various lynx greens on the Kent coastline.

And no-one listening.

Links?

Or does Yant play golf where there are lots of dangerous cats patrolling the courses? That would actually be an interesting presentation.

草泥马

Waiting for Millsy to get here and set this thread right off.

草泥马

Big Fella wrote:

Flarsey - Just four or five hours showing Arsenal stadium & financial data gleaned from the internet slides to a back-drop of KoS.

No need for such a long presentation fella, I'd just crack open an Appletise, sit back in my orthopedically-certified office chair and let this beauty roll:

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Beijing Dave wrote:

Waiting for Millsy to get here and set this thread right off.

you know he works in  every animation known to mankind

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

I don't see Millsy as really overdoing the animations apart from a massive table of sales targets, each being exploded by the smashing fist of his monthly earnings.

草泥马

Millsy is the kind of guy who would use Silian Rail as his typeface.

草泥马

Beijing Dave wrote:

Presto would be handing out his business card at the end, greasy corners flecked with bright orange Wotsits dust.

which he's had to pull apart from the others

sabotini wrote:

And no-one listening.

Lol.

You have no idea how lonely I am.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Loopy

"the newly air conditioned waterloo memorial recreation complex is proud to present les countes d’koffmann, a 10,000 slide powerpont dissertation from canada’s favorite dance music phd. join jay for one of his signature 8 hour marathon lectures, where he recalls ALL of his favorite industry anecdotes. from barrel rolls with the son of god to cab rides with chris liebing, the good doktor’s epic career will be rehashed for those lucky enough to be in attendance. jay will expertly dual wield lap tops, combining ableton live and stunning microsoft powerpoint 2013; the result being an audio visual experience for the ages. all slides will be made available for download afterwards during the kraft macaroni and onion ring reception."

Lol

Yant wrote:

You have no idea how lonely I am.