Topic: Fuck off Spain

Complete cunts. Sabre rattling trouble causing fucktards with nothing better to do.

A country with massive economic problems and all it can do is cause unrest over something thats never going to change.

Part of the problem

Re: Fuck off Spain

Spain is a fucking hilarious and largely pointless country.

Like some twat in the playground who is better at football than you but the minute you're outside the PE lesson and on lunch break you'll be scything the cunt down the minute he puts in one of his Mediterranean niggly ankle kicks.

Actually, Spain is exactly like the Spanish cunt who was at our school. I'll pat myself on the back for that analogy.

草泥马

The tousle haired swarthy fucks.

草泥马

Is this all just because we wont sell them Gareth Bale?

Haha good point actually. Always come across as quite thick the Spanish do. Not known for anything really outstanding are they?
Bit of footy, bit of bull murdering.

Part of the problem

good belly buster to be fair

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Train drivers are a bit crazy too

millsy23 wrote:

good belly buster to be fair

True, but the Sun's always a day late.

Don't mind the Spanish.

So long as they're peddling dynamite mick mills and top drawer wing wang.

Last edited by smallman1 (Monday Aug 2013 00:37:02)

They produce quite a lot of fruit which I need for my daily smoothie which I drink after my four hour morning work out and whilst checking my portfolio of investments. Footy on a Sunday night. Other than that, they can do one. Massive racists with a horrible language where even the simplest of sentences sounds like a diatribe. They made it worse by spreading this abortion of a language to a lot of South America which ruins my yearly sojourn to Florida as they tend to infest the place, travelling in swarms no less than thirty strong which by law must include six generations of the one family, every single one of them talking/shouting at the same time. Quite possible the rudest people I've ever come across.
They don't even produce half-decent bongo which has been the saving grace of many a country (eg, Italy & Rocco).

Ugly language?

Try three years listening to Beijing dialect, it's like fucking pirate talk

草泥马

As long as the Spanish don't stop us killing the Irish rebels on the Rock, everything will be fine.

Spain's biggest export is tourism. Their biggest customer ? Brits. Not done a lot of thinking about this have they?

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

As long as the Spanish don't stop us killing the Irish rebels on the Rock, everything will be fine.

Might be an idea if they did. Might stop two of your finest getting killed as a direct result. Smiley face etc

Lol.

Worse parking than my missus by those two tans.

Spaniards are all about dreadlocks and backpacks. Thats all I have to say on the matter.

Crusty cunts.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

You can spot them a mile away as they all have Converse boots on. Telling the women from the men is a another story though. All hairy fucks.

Part of the problem

Spanish are okay, we had trouble with belgiand this year, they stole converse boots, and at least two took too much designer drug, unfortunately they died.
A frenchman was so doped yesterday, that he fell in to the bonfire, and burned seriously.

poor geezers.

Last edited by Spiegel (Thursday Aug 2013 23:38:11)

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

To be fair thats pretty much how it is.

Part of the problem

Out of all the Spanish speaking countries, Spain is definitely the worst.

If Spiegel is Mate Green, that has pretty much made my week.

Big Fella wrote:

If Spiegel is Mate Green, that has pretty much made my week.

Yeah also mine. big_smile

So...in these hot days i prefer milkshake: full milk, strawberry a small bit of real honey, plus a couple of ice cubes. No alcohol, and its easy. Im sure it also works on bars and restaurants too, im a fruit shake-o-holic.

Spiegel wrote:

So...in these hot days i prefer milkshake: full milk, strawberry a small bit of real honey, plus a couple of ice cubes. No alcohol, and its easy. Im sure it also works on bars and restaurants too, im a fruit shake-o-holic.

Add a quart of vodka and you have the 'Shaun Ryder Special'. Recommended.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Add a quart of vodka and you have the 'Shaun Ryder Special'. Recommended.

Yeah, a happy vodka shake (with black grapes) for happy mondays  tongue

As i call my days "every day is saturday"