Re: Golf

I reckon Mickleson will win it.

Relief all round that Adam Scott didn't win and distract from Australia's abject humiliation at Lords.

Lee Westwood is a total disaster.

Stenson covers my losses. Not ideal but I'll take it.

Meanwhile the ballot for Ryder Cup 2014 tickets closes today.

Please dont tell me i was the only one to hear that sepo on the 16th shout -  y'all thats the man Tiger woods right there, yeeeeeeeraaaaah.

Part of the problem

USPGA:  Els 90/1 EW and Zach Johnson 40/ EW,  would be nice if rory would get his act together this weekend.

Dont' know what the odds would be on Duffner, but he'd be a good bet.

Dufner and Bradley are gd shouts but are awful to watch rarely does the camera even follow dufner as for bradley they usually try to cut his pre shot routine.

DuFunk wrote:

as for bradley they usually try to cut his pre shot routine.

Fucking good job.  The monotonous, fidgety cunt.

Bradley looks like a confused lesbian.

I'm putting big money on Westwood.

£10 each on: Poulter 75/1, Fowler 120/1 and Harrington 340/1. All on the nose. Ain't got time for each way.

dutchy101 wrote:

£10 each on: Poulter 75/1, Fowler 120/1 and Harrington 340/1. All on the nose. Ain't got time for each way.

Harrington was that price for a reason - he's seven shots off the lead having played 8 holes...

LOL - he did win here a few years ago - long way to go too.

dutchy101 wrote:

LOL - he did win here a few years ago - long way to go too.

Eight behind after 13...

Brings to mind the old adage; "You can't win it on the first round but you sure as fuck can lose it."

Well Fowler is doing OK.

dutchy101 wrote:

Well Fowler is doing OK.

Fowler is a reasonable e/w shout at 120/1 - depending how far down the order your bookies pay out...

Too many 'big names' in good form to look beyond them in my humble.  My heart would love to see Westwood put the British Open behind him and play like he did for the first 54 holes again here.  My head says that anybody wanting to win it is going to have to beat Woods on the last day.

British lads started well.

Yant wrote:

Aye - still nice to see Rose and Westwood in the top ten at half-way.  Can't see Dufner holding on to it - but stranger things have happened - HUGE day tomorrow...

smashdad wrote:
Yant wrote:

Aye - still nice to see Rose and Westwood in the top ten at half-way.  Can't see Dufner holding on to it - but stranger things have happened - HUGE day tomorrow...

Hehehehe - I am such a cunt...

Picked up a little bit on Stenson e/w but overall not good on the £££.

Shame to see McIlroy have that triple bogey early on - and why oh why, OH WHY, can't Westwood putt...

Well as per usual i pick the winner and forget to place a bet.

Well done dufner. Incredible wedge shots yesterday.

I got him in-play at 3/1

Grant wrote:

I got him in-play at 3/1

Well in, son.

Lee Westwood putts like me. Slow, weak and on the low side. However he also murders it with a 5 iron in his hands, much like myself.

Westwood losing it on Twatter this morning.

What a wanker.

Himself and McIlroy really fell out didn't they. I haven't seen such a half arsed handshake at the end from someone since Wenger lost his last game.