Topic: Breaking Bad.

Last 8 starts sunday in the us and on netflix straight after. i knew my 5.99 a month was worth something..

cant wait to see how this pans out. Best tv series ever.

Re: Breaking Bad.

I'll catch it here http://watchseries.lt/ for free on Monday.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

That's one of the shittest sites I've ever been on.

JFT 39

Re: Breaking Bad.

Dermo wrote:

That's one of the shittest sites I've ever been on.


Perhaps you're not using it correctly, like your brain.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

Don't fall out with me just coz you've kissed and made up with Smashy.

I'm fully aware of how to use it, its just your typical naff, full of garbage, download this, download that, shite. Full of spyware and all other kinds of intrusive bollox.

Me I prefer to legitimately pay for it and to watch it on my full HD Sammy in glorious 5.1, ta.

JFT 39

Re: Breaking Bad.

I haven't made up with anyone, you're all still my sworn enemies. On here at least.

I prefer to pay nothing and watch a perfectly fine copy on my Spyware-resistant Mac, using a website I've watched every episode on previously without a single hitch whatsoever. And don't get all sniffy about surround sound and how creamy your TV is, nobody really gives a shit. Just enjoy the show.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

Glad to see another thread staying on topic. Well done lads.

Back to Breaking Bad. I've still got the 1st half of season 5 to watch. Can't wait. Such a good show and I think I'd go so far as to say its the best tv series of the lot. For me.

Re: Breaking Bad.

Its been excellent really but it certainly wont be the best ever. It certainly hasnt the class or depth of story that the Sopranos had.

I reckon by the time the last episode comes around I'll be done with Walter and his transformation. The Sopranos on the other hand, could have kept going. The final episode of Sopranos was emotional as most fans felt they knew Tony. Same cant be said for WW imo.

Overall. 7.5/10 (so far)

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Breaking Bad.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I prefer to pay nothing and watch a perfectly fine copy on my Spyware-resistant Mac, using a website I've watched every episode on previously without a single hitch whatsoever.

You'll be ok with punters illegally downloading your fresh cuts then also, yes?

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Breaking Bad.

starcreeper wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I prefer to pay nothing and watch a perfectly fine copy on my Spyware-resistant Mac, using a website I've watched every episode on previously without a single hitch whatsoever.

You'll be ok with punters illegally downloading your fresh cuts then also, yes?

'fresh'?!

Re: Breaking Bad.

smashdad wrote:

'fresh'?!


http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/07/run_dmc_portrait_a_l.jpg


Aaaaah yeah...

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

starcreeper wrote:

You'll be ok with punters illegally downloading, yes?


Do it myself, so not bothered. I won't be putting music out again for monetary purposes, been there done that.

I'm thinking of just being ultra exclusive and sending all my stuff to John then deleting it. What say you of that, fuckest tardist?

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

mikb wrote:

cant wait to see how this pans out.

Going to finish well for Walter? 

Or badly - really, REALLY, badly?

Re: Breaking Bad.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

You'll be ok with punters illegally downloading, yes?


Do it myself, so not bothered. I won't be putting music out again for monetary purposes, been there done that.

I'm thinking of just being ultra exclusive and sending all my stuff to John then deleting it. What say you of that, fuckest tardist?

Send it to me fella - more chance it'll get played...

Re: Breaking Bad.

First few seasons were good, but the show overall is hogwash.

Re: Breaking Bad.

smashdad wrote:

Send it to me fella - more chance it'll get played...


Now, now...Diggers and I go way back. With any luck he might even remember I exist, so no harm in running to the well to see if there's still water there.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

drwho13 wrote:

First few seasons were good, but the show overall is hogwash.

Ban request.

Re: Breaking Bad.

Defo. Anyone who thinks BB is hogwash needs a fucking good fisting.

Oh Dr. Who please doth share your fav TV progs Sire.

JFT 39

Re: Breaking Bad.

Foxy Stoat wrote:
drwho13 wrote:

First few seasons were good, but the show overall is hogwash.

Ban request.

Defo. Think its been the total opposite. More like a slow boil and its just got better and better. The first two seasons were quite sombre and borderline maudlin in places but as soon as saul / gus come into it it really took off. Only just finished season four but its been absolutely brilliant.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Re: Breaking Bad.

Not seen a single second of it.

Re: Breaking Bad.

Presto wrote:

Not seen a single second of it.


You're so cool and non-conformist. Brilliant.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Breaking Bad.

I just don't watch a lot of TV. Can't be arsed to get in to new TV shows these days. hmm

I watch a shit load of sport though. That is conformist, no?

Last edited by Presto (Sunday Aug 2013 07:53:03)

Re: Breaking Bad.

Im just amazed to find out that the main bloke in it used to play the Dad in Malcolm in the middle

Re: Breaking Bad.

just watched first episode

JFT 39

Re: Breaking Bad.

MattBlack wrote:

Im just amazed to find out that the main bloke in it used to play the Dad in Malcolm in the middle

I knew i knew him from somewhere.