Re: Golf

What did westwood say?  i thought they seemed chatty enough especally at first tee.

Last edited by DuFunk (Monday Aug 2013 03:55:03)

He was answering all the people slagging him off on Twitter but he came across as a bit of a weapon at times.

He said he likes playing with "Rors".

Last edited by fadass (Monday Aug 2013 03:58:13)

Pointing out how much money you have and how unsuccessful other people are by comparison, doesn't exactly show your best side.

Yeah - "look what's in my garage". Oh fuck off.

He needs Flares to have a chat about what really matters in life.

Flaresy and Poulter both Arseanl fans.  Coincidence? i think not.

Yant wrote:

Flaresy and Poulter both Arseanl fans.  Coincidence? i think not.

And Wiggy.

Never liked Lee Westwood.

And he'll never win a major.

Are there blood analysis for top players? Dopeing is common? I just wonder if...

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Ryder Cup 2014 tickets in the bag. Get in, olé etc...

I've been to a couple of tournaments before and it's a good crack but golf is definitely better watched on the TV I reckon.

Foxy Stoat wrote:

I've been to a couple of tournaments before and it's a good crack but golf is definitely better watched on the TV I reckon.

Depends when you go IMO.  Been to loads of events and the practice days are always the best from a spectators POV.

That's very true.  Good to go on the Thursday to beat the crowds but the weekend is definitely best watched on the box.

Yep, agreed. Went for Saturday tickets to soak up the old atmos then settle down in a pub for the main event on Sunday.

sabotini wrote:

Yep, agreed. Went for Saturday tickets to soak up the old atmos then settle down in a pub for the main event on Sunday.

Ryder cup is probably the exception to the rule - it's going to be mobbed whatever day you go.

Enjoy mate!

sabotini wrote:

Be sure to take a nine iron with you to wrap round the head of anyone shouting USA! USA!

Foxy Stoat wrote:
sabotini wrote:

Be sure to take a nine iron with you to wrap round the head of anyone shouting USA! USA!

BA BA BOOM!!!

MASH POTATO!!!!

cunts.

I'm going to whisper "Slice of bread" into any cunt I hear doing it's ear. Then stroke their buttocks. That should stop them.

sabotini wrote:

I'm going to whisper "Slice of bread" into any cunt I hear doing it's ear.

DuFunk himself would be proud of that sentence, Sabo.