Re: Breaking Bad.

What the hell are you doing watching Malcolm in the Middle?

Can't say i've ever watched a whole episode, or even half of one.  Just happens to be on Sky1 a lot and i knew i knew Walts face from somewhere!

Dermo wrote:

just watched first episode

Ditto.

Great stuff.

drwho13 wrote:

First few seasons were good, but the show overall is hogwash.

I Gave up after season 3.

I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about Breaking Bad that just doesn't sit right with me. I also got sick of Jessy walking around with a scowly face all the time. Smile for fuck sake.

He plays an angsty meth head character, he's guilty about killing people, feels guilty for his girlfriend overdosing, guilty about selling drugs, lives in the face of constant adversity, paranoid about the police, paranoid about Walt, paranoid about Gus and is generally a fucking mess. What the fuck has he got to fucking smile about you fucking fuck you?

Jesse is fucking annoying. There were many times I wish his character got topped. He doesn't know how to shut the fuck up, and was always constantly screaming.
BUT, surprisingly in this latest season he has been very chilled.

diggerfuel wrote:

Jesse is fucking annoying. There were many times I wish his character got topped. He doesn't know how to shut the fuck up, and was always constantly screaming.
BUT, surprisingly in this latest season he has been very chilled.

Yeah, the amount of times I just screamed at Walt to kill the fucker. Anyway, no more potential spoilers.

If anybody is interested, I just finshed a new US series called The Americans. Well worth downloading.

ExTractorFan wrote:

He plays an angsty meth head character, he's guilty about killing people, feels guilty for his girlfriend overdosing, guilty about selling drugs, lives in the face of constant adversity, paranoid about the police, paranoid about Walt, paranoid about Gus and is generally a fucking mess. What the fuck has he got to fucking smile about you fucking fuck you?

This.  Puts on the Façade of a bad boy but isn't.

correctamundo yant

Lol the lads who have just started on series one might as well skip to five.

Some entertaining chit chat with Vince Gilligan....

http://www.nerdist.com/2013/08/nerdist- … -gilligan/

Fair old craic at Jessie's afters mind you.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

millsy23 wrote:

Like a smalls after party, I'd imagine.

Unbelievable first episode from the first scene to the last.

yeah fucking great. Had a semi on the entire time.

Part of the problem

Yant wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

Like a smalls after party, I'd imagine.

What? 3 lads sitting around (not a bird in sight) crapping on about Star Trek.

No pussyfooting to open things up in the new season, great first episode.

Finished series 4 last night so almost up to speed. What channel is it being shown on?

dutchy101 wrote:

Finished series 4 last night so almost up to speed. What channel is it being shown on?

I've had to buy the 1st half of season 5 on DVD and i believe that the 2nd (and final) part is being shown on Netflix.

Don't you saps know how to download them?

Not everyone is a fat cunt parasite like your good fat cunt parasite self BF

Just got the first 8 episodes of series 5 for £8.99. Looking forward to cathing them in full HD.

Oh great, yet another series I've completely missed from day one to add to the ever growing list.

Prog God

Superb.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

He defo improved the show when he first arrived, I thought. Then seemed to fade into the background.