Gary Beck
Jimmy Van M
Rooms hosted by Room2Move & Cue Events
+ many more acts to be announced

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS:
http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?498041
http://bedrock15.clubtickets.com

Re: Bedrock 15 Saturday 5th Oct GETTING CLOSE TO SELL OUT

New studio album from Digweed & Muir, eh? should be interesting....

Oh wow, that's a great line up! I'm very excited to hear Max Cooper live for the first time.

How long you playing for John?

Looks good so far, can't wait

Hey fellow Bedrockers!

Just wanted to give you all some info on my party "Room2Move", which will be taking place in the Piano room, adjacent to the main room at Fire this year. This is the 2nd year we've been kindly invited by Bedrock and LockNLoad to showcase my party, obviously I'm well chuffed about that!

For those of you who came to last year's incredible event, you'll recall we had  none other than Ashley Casselle, Siblings and Lee Yeomans joining Room2Move resident Anthony Yarranton (he also played in Lowbit records' room, lucky him!) and it rocked! This year, I've assembled another stellar line-up who all resonate with what Room2Move's motto and ethos is all about: "House music that THINKS Outside the box".

Here they are, folks!

* SCOTTY.A (Armada/Proton/DAR Records)

* BLUE AMAZON (Convert Recordings/Jackpot Records)

* ANTHONY YARRANTON (Room2Move Resident/Vapour / Proton / Lowbit / Baroque Records)

* TANGERINE DJ’s (Dave Ritchie vs Justin Steel)

* DISCO GEEKS (House FM)

I know most, if not all of you are going to give Mr Digweed your priority attention (and quite rightly so) but do pop in for a bit of a boogie if you can, we'd love your support!

Get involved with Room2Move: Find us on Facebook; twitter: @room_2_move; email: room_2_move@yahoo.co.uk

***We have £15 tickets available to sell. Contact: John McGeehan 07906 416 896***

PS- I don't jump on this message-board all too often, on the count I am a busy man but I was just reading last year's thread for Bedrock 14 at Fire and I couldn't believe the amount of agro and homophobia there was on there!!! Bedrock in my view, has always been about having the BEST, FRIENDLY, UP-FOR-IT, crowd who are there for the MUSIC. Lets keep that attitude going on this thread, shall we? wink

Big Love,
John smile

Last edited by john-on-amonday (Monday Aug 2013 12:25:21)

john-on-amonday wrote:

PS- I don't jump on this message-board all too often, on the count I am a busy man but I was just reading last year's thread for Bedrock 14 at Fire and I couldn't believe the amount of agro and homophobia there was on there!!! Bedrock in my view, has always been about having the BEST, FRIENDLY, UP-FOR-IT, crowd who are there for the MUSIC. Lets keep that attitude going on this thread, shall we? wink

Sounds a bit gay.

I am gay. Is that a problem for you mate? The venue is owned and run by gays, so best you sort out your insecurities sunshine! wink

Course not, only messing. See you there hopefully.

....is the correct answer wink

Oh... My... Fu(king... God...
I thought the room 1 line up was hot.  And now I find Blue Fu(king Amazon are playing?!
John-on-amonday, your room looks sh!t hot.  This is massive news... and thank you!
GC
x

Check out our DJ sets at http://www.mixcloud.com/Cloudandowl
Original productions and remixes are at http://www.soundcloud.com/Cloudandowl

Blue amazon - thats not the bloke who played at the R20 party in birmingham is it? he was playing at 134 bpm at 9pm and cleared the place!

Progged wrote:

? he was playing at 134 bpm at 9pm

How dare he!

Great line-up, really enjoyed JvM's Transitions mix so will try and catch his set.  Interesting to see an Armada DJ headlining in Room2Move

Big Fella wrote:

How long you playing for John?

From resident Advisor on JvM:-

Jimmy’s reputation as one of the world’s most sophisticated DJs will be on display at Bedrock15, where he will play before John Digweed in Room 1.

FUCK YEAH

john-on-amonday wrote:

I am gay. Is that a problem for you mate? The venue is owned and run by gays, so best you sort out your insecurities sunshine! wink

Sabotini is a screaming homophobic. With an axe.

Part of the problem

Bit disappointed with the line up personally.

That said I'll be there going absolutely bananas with an array of kitchen sinks.

Progged wrote:

? he was playing at 134 bpm at 9pm

The gays will love that won't they Sabotini? You horrid homophobe.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

You guys make me laugh!!!

B.A. will play what's relevant (I'm confident of that) plus a few club classics, if we're lucky! He'll playing the last set, not 9pm, so things will build up nicely for him.

smile

smallman1 wrote:

Bit disappointed with the line up personally

You're disappointed with a Max Cooper live set, Jimmy van M warming up for Diggers and the chance to see Blue Amazon playing out?

Blimey.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Progged wrote:

Blue amazon - thats not the bloke who played at the R20 party in birmingham is it? he was playing at 134 bpm at 9pm and cleared the place!

Never heard of him. Is he new?

Really????!! Here's a little bio for you, fella wink

★ BLUE AMAZON (Convert Recordings/Jackpot Records)
Lee Softley is one half of Blue Amazon and is a true veteran of the scene. He got his break way back in 1994 with B.A’s debut single “Four Seasons”, on legendary label “Jackpot Records” which gained huge acclaim from the likes of Carl Cox, Sasha and John Digweed. This was then followed by the no.1 club smash hit “No Other Love” feat Vicky Webb on vocals. A debut album “The Javelin” came soon after and released on Sony records to worldwide acclaim and a Blue Amazon Mix album recorded for the USA’s Nokturnel Sessions. More recent releases included the deep house inspired “Fire Trax EP” and the tech-house slammer “Unite”, with support coming from the likes of Robert Owens and Carl Cox!

Lee’s style and approach to DJ’ing is very much progressive in the true sense of the word. He can blend house, tech-house, techno and prog-trance in an intricate, yet highly entertaining manner, which can stimulate and delight any crowd he plays for. His mixing style is inspired from the old hip-hop scene where he can effortlessly blend two records to become one and this high standard is always incorporated and executed in his sets. Lee has played at some of the UK and indeed the world’s biggest events including Tribal Gathering, Creamfields, Phoenix, Northern Exposure, Renaissance, Ministry of Sound and of course Bedrock! Overseas gigs include Sydney’s Habbit and Chinese Laundry; Heaven Gardens in Germany, Oslo Music festival, Norway, The Vibrato festival and Vibes in India. It is a real treat having this true stalwart of the progressive scene play for us.

I know you're a little new here. Let me introduce myself: I am Presto and I am extremely sarcastic.

lol

...and hey Presto.....I'll let someone else finish that sentence.

Watch out John that's Presto's favourite line when he's grooming someone.

Part of the problem