Re: Fuck off Spain

Our saying is about "sweeping around your own house", it is the opposite of "let's drink brandy, get on a ship, and invading some innocent nations"

dyou got the difference?

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Dermo wrote:

Throwing folk down wells should be brought back. Very efficient way of getting  rid  of cunts.

Joseph was definately not a cunt, and throwing people into wells is a bad bad thing.

BTW throwing people to Wales, is much more interesting.

big_smile

Last edited by Spiegel (Wednesday Aug 2013 05:41:41)

Joseph is like Santa. I.e never existed. So you cant really throw a cunt down a well that didn't exist.

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

Eh Greeno, its a bit like remembering who your pals are when you were Mate Green.

Just like the Falklands & Gibraltar remember the mother country.

I've got a theory, that every sad thing, is caused by, the people do not discuss their serious problems, they do not discuss the past either.

These are things to hard to talk, but i think, it is important to speak up.

And im not anti GB, i do not really care of other peoples nationality, but history is like an open book, every can read it, facts are facts. Would be better to live with them, and not making again the same mistakes.

Shall we talk about what you have been up to since being banned?

Dermo wrote:

Joseph is like Santa. I.e never existed. So you cant really throw a cunt down a well that didn't exist.

With that one sentence, you just tried to confute two major world religions, Christians and Jews, this is the same story in both.

So you can be irretrievably atheist, or muslim. Hindus and budhissts are not against any other religions, so you can be a muslim at least.

Now i got your profile. A muslim dermot just living in OZ, the only way of him getting some authority is trying to rule an online nameless messageboard.

smile

Big Fella wrote:

After i was banned there was no gigs for diggers here in hingary for a while. It was a year or so.

Spiegel wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

After i was banned there was no gigs for diggers here in hingary for a while. It was a year or so.

Well connected Greeno.

living the colonial dream I am mg.

Part of the problem

Spiegel wrote:

Like the story of Joseph, his brothers sold him to slave in egypt, thrown into wells, got into prison in egypt, but he kept God.
And one day, he became the paharoh, and he saved his jew nation of selling wheat to them, in the seven lean years.

smile

Didn't Borat do a song about that once?

Last edited by dutchy101 (Wednesday Aug 2013 06:16:02)

Spiegel wrote:

That Gibraltar stuff, is like Falkland for your nation.

Argentina is a friend of spain, so they can move together, and you would have a 2 front war.

Im sure non of you ve been to gibraltar or falkland, only some extra-rich city bollocks got money on these territories...

so you are saying that the argies should get out of argentina and give the land back to the natives?

and in all this talk of gibraltar, spain never discusses the return of ceuta and melilla to morocco.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Big Fella wrote:
Spiegel wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Well connected Greeno.

I would like to thank you (and some others), your continously support of these troublemaker MateGreen. I know my faults, and -likewise these messageborad- i try my best to be non offensive.

You are my role model here BF, because you are so tolerant -even tolerating me - this is the way. I try my best, and this is not joking.

smile

Last edited by Spiegel (Wednesday Aug 2013 06:17:01)

Give Canada back to France!

snowstorm wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Argentina is a friend of spain, so they can move together, and you would have a 2 front war.

Im sure non of you ve been to gibraltar or falkland, only some extra-rich city bollocks got money on these territories...

so you are saying that the argies should get out of argentina and give the land back to the natives?

and in all this talk of gibraltar, spain never discusses the return of ceuta and melilla to morocco.

lets face it if Hungary had had anything worth raping and pillaging for we'd have taken it. However I don't think our global empire needed a broken tractor at the time.

Part of the problem

snowstorm wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Living in peace is much more important, than BP's total revenues (i mean the falkland oil).

And yes, spain got the same spots on morocco, but every should take care of their own crimes: every should sweep around their own house.

Dermo wrote:

lets face it if Hungary had had anything worth raping and pillaging for we'd have taken it. However I don't think our global empire needed a broken tractor at the time.

To tell the truth, as i see, you only invaded lands are connected to the sea. We have no connection with any seas. So thats why.

Im sure, the drunken sailors could not handle a long stroll.

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?

valuable commodities and ports for trade routes as well as strategic military outposts.
You name it we took it.

Part of the problem

fadass wrote:

What shall we do with the drunken sailor?

I alwas tell to the drunken sailors big_smile, that try sailing soundly, and if you still like it, than do it.

Spiegel wrote:
snowstorm wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Living in peace is much more important, than BP's total revenues (i mean the falkland oil).

And yes, spain got the same spots on morocco, but every should take care of their own crimes: every should sweep around their own house.

so you are then saying argentina should just shut it as it was a peaceful situation until they started screaming? same with gibraltar?

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

fadass wrote:

snowstorm wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

everyone keeps trying but french bureaucracy being what it is, we expect a resolution in 2336.

mate green banging on about being a god loving peace freak but then lets on he collects guns and does knife wielding military focused martial arts ha ha

Part of the problem

Spiegel wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Well connected Greeno.

I would like to thank you (and some others), your continously support of these troublemaker MateGreen. I know my faults, and -likewise these messageborad- i try my best to be non offensive.

You are my role model here BF, because you are so tolerant -even tolerating me - this is the way. I try my best, and this is not joking.

smile

I am humbled Greeno.

Dermo wrote:

mate green banging on about being a god loving peace freak but then lets on he collects guns and does knife wielding military focused martial arts ha ha

This is not your best derm, is it?

I was waiting for you some funny words, you know english humour, or whatsoever, but these sentence mirrored me an angry dermot. Dont be angry, use ur brain, and try your best. Try to ballance on the edge.

Some martial arts, are about to save your opponents life, even he got a gun or knife. It is important for the military aswell, killing people is not fashionable.

Last edited by Spiegel (Wednesday Aug 2013 07:02:36)

snowstorm wrote:
fadass wrote:

snowstorm wrote:

everyone keeps trying but french bureaucracy being what it is, we expect a resolution in 2336.

Canada was a french colony, so giving back to the french would be a re-colonization, and im writing against colonization. Got it?  Giving back falkland to argentina, is the opposite of giving camada back to the french.