Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:
Yant wrote:

As if anyone needed any more reasons to hate Robbie Savage;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23703265

No, dont need any further reasons to hate that cunt

Tbf, he was an absolute cunt of a player but I seemed to have *spits* warmed to him as a pundit. Plus he winds callers up on 606 no end.
And, let's be honest, the things mentioned on that article aren't going to exclusively apply to him. They're all doing it.

Yant wrote:
Dermo wrote:

There's too many variables this season to be able to predict anything imo. Too much transition at all the clubs.

Agree with that.

I read somewhere that Pardew is the Premier League's longest standing manager for his current club after Wenger. Mental.

An Arsenal fan that I work with reckons Wenger not making any signings is a good thing for a settled squad.

Clutching at straws.

MattBlack wrote:

Could Utd pinch Willian?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … -Ozil.html

Matt, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd like to pinch your head with the sharp end of a pick-axe.

smallman1 wrote:

An Arsenal fan that I work with reckons Wenger not making any signings is a good thing for a settled squad.

Clutching at straws.

Sounds like your mate needs some of this...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMs_9IgRiaQL6KR8L80Q8Pdd850aRoQvf1ub0R8uXDP1_e0jOoRQ

草泥马

Must admit to enjoying being written off and third favourites, Europa league and pushing for fourth spot.

Now that the mid table clash is out of the way, looking forward to seeing the big boys in action.

UFC then tonight. Great day of sport.

All the best.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

The familiar sound of boos ring out across the Emirates. Good stuff.

Bet Wenger wishes hed bought Benteke now

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

I've no doubt Wenger has kept his council ... Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey...

Emirates Fans to Wenger wrote:

You Don't Know What You're Doing

smile

SimonR

Presto wrote:

Arsenal fans made themselves look right cunts yesterday, although saying that the ref'ing was horrific and definitely destroyed their chances. Wenger has made a total cunt out of them and the club this time by not signing anyone. Probably best for him to shuffle off to somewhere else this time round.

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Aug 2013 01:22:07)

Part of the problem

Thoughts and prayers for Flaresey this morning. Team going down the plopper, and the poor lad can't even get to an interview stage at Poundland.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Dermo wrote:
Presto wrote:

Arsenal fans made themselves look right cunts yesterday, although saying that the ref'ing was horrific and definitely destroyed their chances. Wenger has made a total cunt out of them and the club this time by not signing anyone. Probably best for him to shuffle off to somewhere else this time round.

Just watched the highlights on MOTD and apart from not sending off the Villa player for a second yellow I think the ref got it all pretty much spot on.

WAT?? That wasn't a penalty, he got the ball.

Part of the problem

He took the the man first. They analysed it on motd. It was marginal but a pen nonetheless

MattBlack wrote:

Bet Wenger wishes hed bought Benteke now

They're gonna need more than that

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Dermo wrote:
Presto wrote:

Im starting to think that Wengers so called "war chest" is linked to his pension which is why he doesnt want to spend it, that goalie is a liability for a start

Arsenal haven't had a decent keeper since Lehmann.

Szcheshzheny (help please Strudders) is only 21 and looks like he might be class in a few years, but they should be doing what Chelsea did with Courtois and loaning him out, meanwhile having someone decent and experienced.

Almunia, Mannone, Fabianski have all been toss.

草泥马

And no captain since Viera either.

Yeah, they were class when they had a Panasonic TV in the centre of the park.

草泥马

dutchy101 wrote:

He took the the man first. They analysed it on motd. It was marginal but a pen nonetheless

They did here too and it showed he rolled his foot over the top of the ball before contact.

Part of the problem

He could probably get Cesar who is a decent goalkeeper but doesnt want to pay the transfer fee

Dermo wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

They did here too and it showed he rolled his foot over the top of the ball before contact.

He made contact with Benteke's back foot with his trailing leg before he touched the ball.

Righto, they didn't see that bit haha. Thick cunts.

Part of the problem

Can we agree that Arsenal were shit now? Lol