Re: Fat cunts on planes

poor canadian...he is always on the wrong side of cock...geeezah

big_smile

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002
Posts: 4,740 and rising

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

He's not saying you have ffs.

*You think*?

Fuck me, Captain Obvious to save the day!

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Just out of interest, what percentage spastic are you Loopy? I'm guessing high 90's. You certainly look in that region from your photo's and the literature pretty much backs it up.
I'm going to go back to do some work now. I'm guessing you being at work now means you are doing some kind of night security or cleaning an office. Props to you.

JFT 39

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

I'm going to go back to do some work now. I'm guessing you being at work now means you are doing some kind of night security or cleaning an office. Props to you.

You've got it right Dermo.  I'm a rent-a-cop.

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

Just out of interest, what percentage spastic are you Loopy? I'm guessing high 90's. You certainly look in that region from your photo's and the literature pretty much backs it up.
I'm going to go back to do some work now. I'm guessing you being at work now means you are doing some kind of night security or cleaning an office. Props to you.

Cleaning in canada pays well. No joking. Really.

There are huuge moneys on professional cleaning.  One hotel, one team, one night, 3000 euros.

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002
Posts: 4,740 and rising

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Living the dream MG. Living the dream.

JFT 39

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Jay

Let them hate, so long as they fear.

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Big Fella wrote:

Jay

Let them hate, so long as they fear.

It's much easier to fall in than it is to stand out.

My guess is Dermot is as dull as dish water in real life. The poor sod.

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Even if I was I'd still eclipse the one man disaster that is Jay Kauffman. Fuck ne you don't need any help making a cunt of
yourself do you? Just sit and wait you know its coming.

JFT 39

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

Even if I was I'd still eclipse the one man disaster that is Jay Kauffman. Fuck ne you don't need any help making a cunt of
yourself do you? Just sit and wait you know its coming.

There's certain things in life I take seriously. You and this message board aren't a part of that makeup.

Re: Fat cunts on planes

treat yourself to a new headwand.

JFT 39

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

treat yourself to a new headwand.

You dont have a day off tiffin somebody, aye?

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002
Posts: 4,740 and rising

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Re: Fat cunts on planes

Dermo wrote:

treat yourself to a new headwand.

may not be approved carry on

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family