Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10736&d=1374915047

https://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/the-island

A few deep, techie and progressive tunes played at 118bpm for a more laid back summer groove.

The Island (Original Mix)    Bajka, Hunter_Game
Going To The Core (Original)    Andre Lodemann
Lights (16 Bit Lolitas Remix)    Andre Sobota
She Don't Want It (Death On The Balcony Remix)    Marco Darko
Birds (Kollektiv Turmstrasse BlindBird Remix)    Daniel Dexter
Let It In And Let It Out (Original Mix)    Gabriel Ananda
Turn It Around (Skeet Remix)    David Keno, Mario Aureo
Pulsatilla (Henry Saiz Remix)    Andre Sobota
Too Late (Alternative Version)    Gui Boratto
Two Strangers (Original Mix)    Homegroove Project
Deliberate (Original Mix)    Carlos Sanchez
Ballet (Andre Lodemann Remix) Temporary Hero
North Voice (Original Mix) Hunter_Game, Voidstep
I Am Music Ft. Debbizo (Nicolas Masseyeff Long Pressure Dub Remix) Marc DePulse

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Jay Kaufman presents Day Shift - July 21st, 2013

http://soundcloud.com/jaykaufman/jay-ka … -day-shift

This mix is big on Germany. A lot of the 'techno' that's coming out of Germany has been blowing my mind lately. I don't think this is really techno because it's more techno lite (TM), but it's amazing to my ears. Lots of vocals, riffs and drums tough enough to withstand a Houdini punch to the gut.

As always, this is 82 minutes long for those of you who don't have an mp3 connection in your car and choose to burn CDs.

This is also mastered too. I dare say it sounds quite good.

ARTIST - TRACK TITLE - LABEL - LABEL CATALOGUE NUMBER

1. Stimming - Die Taube Auf Dem Dach - STIMMING - Diynamic CD010
2. Âme, Ry, Frank Wiedemann & The Howling - Shortline (Frank Wiedemann remix) - Shortline E.P. - Innvervisions 044
3. Andreas Henneberg featuring Fabian Reichelt - Falling - Mountain - Voltage Musique 051
4. Mathew Johnson - Lightweight Champion - Her Blurry Pictures - Crosstown Rebels Music CD023
5. Jesper Ryom - Clock - Syvoser E.P. - Freude am Tanzen Reordings 008
6. Ruede Hagelstein - A.R.G.O. (Ian Pooley Remix) - Mr. Parrotfish E.P. - Watergate Vinyl 011
7. Agoria featuring Scalde - For One Hour (Original mix) - Rebirth 079
8. Gui Boratto - Too Late (Alternative Version) - Too Late E.P. - Kompakt Records 285
9. Simian Mobile Disco & Bicep - Sacrifice (Original mix) - Delicacies 009
10. Matthias Vogt - Testament - Your Love E.P. - Large 167
11. Ian O'Donovan - Moonlight Espionage - The Other Side Of Midnight E.P. - Evo Next Recordings 043
12. G-Prod - Influence - Fusion E.P. - Lumina Records 017
13. Ian Pooley - Compurhythm (Dixon 4-4 Treatment) - Innervisions 040
14. Monoloc featuring Daniel Wilde - It s Mine - Drift E.P. - CLR

Last edited by loopdokter (Wednesday Aug 2013 16:26:31)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Jay Kaufman presents Night Shift 2 - July 3rd, 2013

http://soundcloud.com/jaykaufman/jay-ka … esents-the

A trip (as cliche as that may be) from chilled out sounds to the more tough and techy. This is basically how I would warm up a club night for an opening DJ if I were given 82 minutes to do so.

ARTIST - TRACK - TITLE - CATALOGUE NUMBER
1. Else - April Anyway (Outro) - Pacific E.P. - Roch Music
2. Bicep - The Game - Stash E.P. - Aus Music 1346
3. DFRNT featuring Caye Slaymaker - Nobody Stop Me - Nobody Stop Me E.P. - Fina 011
4. Kate Simko featuring Jem Cooke - Closer - Lost In London E.P. - Get Physical Music 225
5. Jimpster - Towards The Seer - Porchlight and Rocking Chairs - Freerange Recording
6. Classixx - A Fax From The Beach - Hanging Gardens - Innovative Liesure
7. Urulu - Never Again - Never Again E.P. - Needwant 027
8. Petrichor - Nukumori - On Tides E.P. - Soma Records 364
9. Rai Tinga - Dreamland - Wall 2 Wall Foundation 033
10. Pete Oak - My Nights - The Science of Love E.P. - PetFood Recordings 039
11. Rodriguez Jr. - Satellite - Muppet Anthem E.P. - Mobilee Records 095
12. Joyce Muniz - Sleepless - 5 Years Of Jackmode - Jackmode CD008
13. Darius Syrossian and Hector Couto - House Is House - Who's The Douche E.P. - Hot Creations 032
14. Citizen - Glastique - Traxx E.P. - Love Fever 003
15. Close - Time Fades - Getting Closer - K7 309
16. John Tejada - Somewhere - Somewhere E.P. - Kompakt 264
17. Cristian Guerra - Omaticaya (Zenbi remix) - Omaticaya E.P. - Frequenza Digital 095
18. Tiga & Jori Hulkkonen - Trust Your Body (Danny Daze dub) - Turbo Recordings 145

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Right in time for the Ibiza sessions smile

To Hear Or Download The Mix on Soundcloud, Click Here.

Track-list:

1. Dandy aka Peter Makto & Gregory S "Vibe" (Big Al Remix) Ready Mix
2. Politeca "Reverso" (Ricky Ryan & Kosmas Mix) Sick Watona
3. Ricky Ryan & Kosmas "Last Canvas" (Original) Stranjjur
4. David Kassi "Sometime" (Original Mix) Ready Mix
5. Robert Solheim "O Portino" Aquavit
6. 2nd Sequel "Not A Sequel" Stranjjur
7. DJ Samer & DJ B "Groove Tool" (Original Mix) Pangea
8. Evans "First of the Last" (Original Mix) Stranjjur
9. Amine Edge "Hip Hop Tenor" CDR
10. Politeca "Reverso" (Matthias Vogt Mix) Sick Watona
11. Timo Maas "Cash Johnny" (Pete McCarthey Remix) Lowbit

Thanks to the great artists, labels and producers!

Upcoming Releases

Dj Samer & DJ*B "Groove Tool" EP Pangea Recordings

Sapiens "Fuzzy Driver" (DJ Samer & DJ*B Remix) Stellar Fountain

Max Iborquiza "Rhythm Server" (DJ Samer & DJ*B Remix) Rezongar

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/djsamer-pangea/s … g-releases[/soundcloud]

For Previews, Mixes and more, visit my Soundcloud.


To submit material to Pangea Recordings, please email pangea@pangearecordings.com

For bookings, please email danya@pangearecordings.com


ALSO visit:

Visit My Beatport Dj Profile

Follow Me On Mixcloud

Follow Me On Facebook

DJ Samer Official Twitter Page

Resident Advisor Profile


THANX TO ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!

TO SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter, please email pangea@pangearecordings.com with the word "subscribe" in the subject.

SAMER,
pangearecordings.com
soundcloud.com/djsamer-pangea
soundcloud.com/pangearecords

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Latest Mix

https://soundcloud.com/stuart-ritchie/august-2013-mix

Cheers

1.    Hero (Original Mix)  -  Soukie & Windish   
2.    Bust A Move (Original Mix) - Tapesh, KANT   
3.    Mr Man (Original Mix) -     Dusky   
4.    La Balance (Dirt Crew Remix) - Master H, Francois Dubois   
5.    Orion Skies (Original Mix) - Chaim   
6.    Puesta De Sol – Original - Alexander Kowalski   
7.    Rainy Love (Triumph Remix) - Deepnite   
8.    On The Outside (Original Mix) -    Omid 16B   
9.    Days Without Freedom (Original Mix) - John Barber   
10.    Open Air (Tube & Berger Remix) - Edu Imbernon, Coyu   
11.    Horizon (Funk Dvoid Remix) - Frank Muller   
12.    Glasgow Kiss (Original Mix) - Milton Jackson, Sei A   
13.    One Love (Nick Curly Remix) - Robert Owens, Monika Kruse   
14.    Golds (Mendo & Dany Serrano Remix) -     Plateau Soul   
15.    Lamu (Broombeck Remix) - Luca Morris   
16.    Along The Wire (Superpitcher Remix) -    Lawrence   
17.    No Trace (Quigley Pacemaker Vox) - Solaris Heights   
18.    Asteroid (Original Mix)  - Paul Ritch   
19.    Sketches Of Life (Hollen Remix) - Uto Karem   
20.    Canvas (Original Mix) -  H Foundation, David Durango   
21.    Reflections (Petar Dundov Remix) - Alan Fitzpatrick   
22.    Su Sa (Original Mix) - Jon Gurd
23.    Run Baby Run (Original Mix) - Paul Ritch   
24.    Point (Original Mix) - Lewis Fautzi, Nuklear Default   
25.    Schn33 (Original Mix) - Phon.o

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

djsamer wrote:

Right in time for the Ibiza sessions smile

To Hear Or Download The Mix on Soundcloud, Click Here.

Track-list:

1. Dandy aka Peter Makto & Gregory S "Vibe" (Big Al Remix) Ready Mix
2. Politeca "Reverso" (Ricky Ryan & Kosmas Mix) Sick Watona
3. Ricky Ryan & Kosmas "Last Canvas" (Original) Stranjjur
4. David Kassi "Sometime" (Original Mix) Ready Mix
5. Robert Solheim "O Portino" Aquavit
6. 2nd Sequel "Not A Sequel" Stranjjur
7. DJ Samer & DJ B "Groove Tool" (Original Mix) Pangea
8. Evans "First of the Last" (Original Mix) Stranjjur
9. Amine Edge "Hip Hop Tenor" CDR
10. Politeca "Reverso" (Matthias Vogt Mix) Sick Watona
11. Timo Maas "Cash Johnny" (Pete McCarthey Remix) Lowbit

Thanks to the great artists, labels and producers!

Upcoming Releases

Dj Samer & DJ*B "Groove Tool" EP Pangea Recordings

Great mix, and big thanks for the Dandy track at the beginning.

Cheers

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002
Posts: 4,740 and rising

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

https://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/thi … ive-mixset

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000055431532-hmy8c6-t200x200.jpg?aa1a7cb

A progressive mixset, some really nice tunes in there so thought I would post it up.


Tempestad (Vlada D'Shake Remix)    Nicholas Van Orton
Things I Do (Los Suruba Remix)    Edu Imbernon, Sutja Gutierrez
Dandelion (Ewan Rill Remix)    Mindshield
Pavement (Paul Hazendonk & Noraj Cue Remix)    Silinder
Defy Everything (Original Mix)    Anthony Yarranton
Hope (Original Mix)    Tvardovsky
Cloudbase (Original Mix)    Arnim
The Way You Look (Mehmet Akar Remix)    Future Motions, Leo Savan
Look Good Tonight (Original Mix)    Dousk
Crying (Ilias Katelanos Remix)    Big Al

Last edited by gIzzE (Saturday Aug 2013 00:37:57)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

gIzzE wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/thi … ive-mixset

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000055431532-hmy8c6-t200x200.jpg?aa1a7cb

A progressive mixset, some really nice tunes in there so thought I would post it up.

got it on now, always enjoy your mixes

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Cheers Erik. Likewise, but not had a new mix from you for a good couple of months have we???

Unless I have missed it?

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

gIzzE wrote:

Cheers Erik. Likewise, but not had a new mix from you for a good couple of months have we???

Unless I have missed it?


No not done one of my own since May, will be doing one in the next few weeks.


My TiP mix is in the signature on here tho, if you wanna spin thru it? smile

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

erik.b wrote:

My TiP mix is in the signature on here tho, if you wanna spin thru it? smile


I have just grabbed it. Will listen tonight.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

http://soundcloud.com/jaykaufman/jay-ka … ents-night

While I have moved away from the progressive house sound - especially after a lot of people started to try and make the next 'Faxing Berlin' by Deadmau5 (and what that variant has become) - I have not given up my love for this genre. These tunes aren't all new. Some have been around for a while, but I haven't found a mix to place them because frankly, finding the sound I like is difficult to do in mass quantities. So this is a mix of good music in my opinion.... Driving progressive house with melodies that are well thought out and not too obvious. This isn't the Beatport-defined genre progressive house. This is a sound inspired by Sasha and Digweed in their heyday - albeit with a modern 2013 twist.

Mixed, mastered and engineered by Jay Kaufman at Intellect SoundSource Studios - Fergus, ON, Canada. Additional production by Jay Kaufman. All copyrights held by their respective owners/creators.

Jay Kaufman presents Night Shift 4 - August 8th, 2013

ARTIST - TRACK TITLE - LABEL - CATALOGUE NUMBER

1. Aaron Static - Intro - Redemption - This Is For You
2. WestBam featuring Richard Butler - You Need The Drugs - Götterstrasse - Vertigo Berlin
3. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Schwindelig (Ian O'Donovan remix) - Rebellion der Träumer Remix Collection - Connaisseur Recordings 014
4. Guy Gerber and Clarian - Claire - Chemical Gardens E.P. - Visionquest 024
5. Phonogenic - DesenJumi - DesenJumi E.P. - Tenampa Recordings B/W Aaron Static - A Final Warning - Redemption - This Is For You
6. Nick Höppner - Red Hook Soil - Red Hook Soil E.P. - Osgut Ton 069
7. Dave DK featuring Heiko Voss - Home Again (Dub Version) - Palmalle E.P. - Kompakt Records 277
8. Close featuring Charlene Soraia & Scuba - Beam Me Up (Original mix) - K7! 309
9. Ricky Ryan - Gorilla Glass (Kosmas mix) - Avangardia 036
10. Fort Romeau - Jetée - Jetée E.P. - Ghostly International 183
11. Dave DK - Palmaille - Palmalle E.P. - Kompakt Records 277
12. Habischman featuring Cari Golden - Diabolic (Martin Dawson remix) - Noir Music
13. Jess Mills - Pixelated People (Hal Incandenza [Henry Saiz] remix) - Island Records
14. Dousk - Look Good Tonight - Bisocial E.P. - Proton 219
15. Colin McNeil - The Future - Perceptions E.P. - Eevo Next Recordings 041

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

gIzzE wrote:
erik.b wrote:

My TiP mix is in the signature on here tho, if you wanna spin thru it? smile


I have just grabbed it. Will listen tonight.


Hope you enjoyed it mate smile

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

My latest with the tracks that are doing it for me at the moment…

https://i4.sndcdn.com/artworks-000055894629-7wqcj8-t500x500.jpg?16b9957

Tracklist
1. Arthur Oskan – Omegaman
2. Dusky – Mr. Man (Original Mix)
3. Nikola Baytala, Myles Egner - Zero $ (Catz 'n Dogz Remix)
4. Blond:ish - Inward Visions Feat. Beyou (Original Mix)
5. Jemmy - Waterloo Blues (Yousef Circus Rework)
6. Doomwork - One Religion Alternate Mix
7. Joe Goddard - Bassline '12
8. Deepfunk, Guy Mantzur - The Mind Palace (Sahar Z Remix)
9. Chris Gavin - Nice View (Omid 16B Remix)
10. Navar - Le Paradigme (Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile Remix)
11. Chicola - Northern Exposure (Original Mix)
12. David Granha - Work For Me (Original Mix)
13. MUUI - New Light New Day (Marc Poppcke Remix)
14. Anthony Yarranton - Cotton Candy (Original Mix)
15. Darin Epsilon, Eventide - Cosmic Discovery (Dale Middleton Polaris Remix)
16. Dale Middleton - Homage (Luke Porter Remix)
17. Zweitausendeins Traum - Synchrophasotron (Marcelo Vasami Remix)
18. Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile - Altair (Original Mix)
19. Anthony Yarranton - Defy Everything (Scotty.A remix)
20. Dousk - Steam One (Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union Remix)
21. Echomen - Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
22. Dousk - Steam One (Luke Porter Remix)
23. Miyagi - Goodbye Girl (Fairmont Remix)
24. Mitrinique - Saturday (Eelke Kleijn 'Dark Matter' Remix)
25. Jimmy Van M, Affkt, Luxor T - Dreams (Dub)
26. Navar - Le Paradigme
27. East Cafe - Question One (Nikko.Z Remix)
28. Deepfunk - Black Lemon Trees (Andy Arias Blackmambo Mix)
29. Vinayak A - There Is Something Missing (Deepfunk Remix)
30. St. Savor - Mysterious russian souls (Petar Dundov remix)
31. Anthony Yarranton - Defy Everything
32. Steve Reich & Coldcut - Music for 18 Musicians (Maceo Plex Remix)
33. Fiord - Mental Notes (Dosem Remix)
34. dPen - The Path - Deepfunk Remix
35. Juan Deminicis, Sebastian Lah - Odyssey (Original Mix)
36. Anthony Yarranton - Mirrors In your Mind
37. Subgate - Imagine (Oliver Klein Remix)
38. Phon.o - Schn33

Play/Download

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

G... wrote:

My latest with the tracks that are doing it for me at the moment…

https://i4.sndcdn.com/artworks-000055894629-7wqcj8-t500x500.jpg?16b9957

Tracklist
1. Arthur Oskan – Omegaman
2. Dusky – Mr. Man (Original Mix)
3. Nikola Baytala, Myles Egner - Zero $ (Catz 'n Dogz Remix)
4. Blond:ish - Inward Visions Feat. Beyou (Original Mix)
5. Jemmy - Waterloo Blues (Yousef Circus Rework)
6. Doomwork - One Religion Alternate Mix
7. Joe Goddard - Bassline '12
8. Deepfunk, Guy Mantzur - The Mind Palace (Sahar Z Remix)
9. Chris Gavin - Nice View (Omid 16B Remix)
10. Navar - Le Paradigme (Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile Remix)
11. Chicola - Northern Exposure (Original Mix)
12. David Granha - Work For Me (Original Mix)
13. MUUI - New Light New Day (Marc Poppcke Remix)
14. Anthony Yarranton - Cotton Candy (Original Mix)
15. Darin Epsilon, Eventide - Cosmic Discovery (Dale Middleton Polaris Remix)
16. Dale Middleton - Homage (Luke Porter Remix)
17. Zweitausendeins Traum - Synchrophasotron (Marcelo Vasami Remix)
18. Hernan Cattaneo & Soundexile - Altair (Original Mix)
19. Anthony Yarranton - Defy Everything (Scotty.A remix)
20. Dousk - Steam One (Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union Remix)
21. Echomen - Perpetual (Guy J Remix)
22. Dousk - Steam One (Luke Porter Remix)
23. Miyagi - Goodbye Girl (Fairmont Remix)
24. Mitrinique - Saturday (Eelke Kleijn 'Dark Matter' Remix)
25. Jimmy Van M, Affkt, Luxor T - Dreams (Dub)
26. Navar - Le Paradigme
27. East Cafe - Question One (Nikko.Z Remix)
28. Deepfunk - Black Lemon Trees (Andy Arias Blackmambo Mix)
29. Vinayak A - There Is Something Missing (Deepfunk Remix)
30. St. Savor - Mysterious russian souls (Petar Dundov remix)
31. Anthony Yarranton - Defy Everything
32. Steve Reich & Coldcut - Music for 18 Musicians (Maceo Plex Remix)
33. Fiord - Mental Notes (Dosem Remix)
34. dPen - The Path - Deepfunk Remix
35. Juan Deminicis, Sebastian Lah - Odyssey (Original Mix)
36. Anthony Yarranton - Mirrors In your Mind
37. Subgate - Imagine (Oliver Klein Remix)
38. Phon.o - Schn33

Play/Download


Cracking t/l mate, downloading now

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

erik.b wrote:

Cracking t/l mate, downloading now

Cheers dude!

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

erik.b wrote:
gIzzE wrote:
erik.b wrote:

My TiP mix is in the signature on here tho, if you wanna spin thru it? smile


I have just grabbed it. Will listen tonight.


Hope you enjoyed it mate smile


Yeah, listened to it a few times already.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Check my latest track

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen/agains … d-stand-on

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002
Posts: 4,740 and rising

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

gIzzE wrote:
erik.b wrote:
gIzzE wrote:

I have just grabbed it. Will listen tonight.


Hope you enjoyed it mate smile


Yeah, listened to it a few times already.


nice one, cheers big_smile

Last edited by erik.b (Thursday Aug 2013 09:36:21)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Some tracks I've picked up over the last month or two cool

(320kps Link) http://soundcloud.com/liquitech1/august-2013

Tracklist

01. David Durango ~ Koi
02. Ariane Blank ~ Don't Mess With The Tooth Fairy (Marc Poppcke Remix)
03. Terry Lee Bown Junior ~ Edge Of Space
04. Shenoda ~ Who We Are
05. SCSI-9 ~ Un Seul Sourire Pour Nous Deux (Dave DK Remix)
06. Ataxia, Clarian ~ The No.6 (Safeword Remix)
07. Manuel De Lorenzi, Paul Dc ~ What Did You Say (Inxec Remix)
08. Larry Peters & Miguel Lobo ~ State of Mind (Re-UP Remix)
09. Martin Eyerer ~ Bells A Go (Homm & Popoviciu Remix)
10. Kixnare ~ Obsessed (Simon Garcia Remix)
11. Cosmic Cowboys ~ Deep Is A Message
12. Jimpster ~ Rollergirl

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

liquitech1 wrote:

Some tracks I've picked up over the last month or two cool

(320kps Link) http://soundcloud.com/liquitech1/august-2013

Tracklist

01. David Durango ~ Koi
02. Ariane Blank ~ Don't Mess With The Tooth Fairy (Marc Poppcke Remix)
03. Terry Lee Bown Junior ~ Edge Of Space
04. Shenoda ~ Who We Are
05. SCSI-9 ~ Un Seul Sourire Pour Nous Deux (Dave DK Remix)
06. Ataxia, Clarian ~ The No.6 (Safeword Remix)
07. Manuel De Lorenzi, Paul Dc ~ What Did You Say (Inxec Remix)
08. Larry Peters & Miguel Lobo ~ State of Mind (Re-UP Remix)
09. Martin Eyerer ~ Bells A Go (Homm & Popoviciu Remix)
10. Kixnare ~ Obsessed (Simon Garcia Remix)
11. Cosmic Cowboys ~ Deep Is A Message
12. Jimpster ~ Rollergirl

Listening now mate.  V nice as per.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Suppose I should post in here too. Enjoy! http://bit.ly/15janPv

Tracklisting
Campari Shake - Roscoe Sledge
Every Day (Laura Jones remix) - Dusky
Lost (Red Sky mix) - Dubspeeka
What You Need (Downtown Party Network remix) -  F3
Roman Casetta (Inxec remix) - Dave Seaman
Spooky Swap (Hermanez remix) - Demir & Seymen
Frozen (Jaymo & Andy George remix) - Climbers & Barber & Silky
Zuckerhut (TBD remix) -  Permanent Vacation
Leave Me - Hot Since 82 & Habischman
Steady (Richie G remix) - Guy Gerber
Epic - Leo Kane

Last edited by Squidgy (Friday Sep 2013 19:56:41)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

https://soundcloud.com/themills23/minerals-cobalt

Just testing to see if I've got the minerals, I slung this together in an evening last week.

Tracklist:

1.    CoMa – Raindrops
2.    False Image – Ocelot
3.    Inxec and Droog – Second to none
4.    Microtrauma – Monody
5.    Pleasurekraft, Jaceo and Vedic – Chloroformd
6.    Patrick Podage – And the slang
7.    Hot Since 82 – Leave me
8.    Sleek and Cheek – Go Home(East end dubs mix)
9.    Fritz Kalkbrenner – Kings in Exile (Booka Shade mix)
10.    Patrick Podage & Nicola Kotevski – Fischermatelli
11.    Burnski & Manik – YJG (Maxxi Soundsystem mix)
12.    Phillip Bader – Rabbit Noise
13.    Patrick Podage – Hypnose
14.    Ross Evans – Tamarind
15.    Jark Prongo – Movin’ thru your system (Dave Clarke remix)
16.    Bart Skills – Midnight moving (2000 and one’s 1984 electro synth pop mix)
17.    Gui Boratto – We can go
18.    16 Bit Lolitas – Nuclear Power pants
19.    Axel Boman – Klinsmann
20.    Lanvary – Loko Sonar (Lautaro Varela mix)
21.    Sable Sheep – All the devils are here
22.     Climbers – Criminal love (Ciaran’s Dream in Acid mix)
23.    Andre Bratton – Be a man you ant
24.    Niki and the Dove – Mother’s Protect (Goldroom mix)

---------------

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Nice mix, Millsy.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Yant wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:

Some tracks I've picked up over the last month or two cool

(320kps Link) http://soundcloud.com/liquitech1/august-2013

Tracklist

01. David Durango ~ Koi
02. Ariane Blank ~ Don't Mess With The Tooth Fairy (Marc Poppcke Remix)
03. Terry Lee Bown Junior ~ Edge Of Space
04. Shenoda ~ Who We Are
05. SCSI-9 ~ Un Seul Sourire Pour Nous Deux (Dave DK Remix)
06. Ataxia, Clarian ~ The No.6 (Safeword Remix)
07. Manuel De Lorenzi, Paul Dc ~ What Did You Say (Inxec Remix)
08. Larry Peters & Miguel Lobo ~ State of Mind (Re-UP Remix)
09. Martin Eyerer ~ Bells A Go (Homm & Popoviciu Remix)
10. Kixnare ~ Obsessed (Simon Garcia Remix)
11. Cosmic Cowboys ~ Deep Is A Message
12. Jimpster ~ Rollergirl

Listening now mate.  V nice as per.

Thx for taking the time dude....hope you enjoyed it wink