Re: Jay Kaufman's Logo

loopdokter wrote:

The font is customized.  Originally the font was in a different stock font, but another graphic artist friend of mine tweaked Arno's design a bit to match the 'jk' portion.

http://www.redcarpetcrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Alan.jpg

Jay. You really are the gift that keeps on giving mate. Loving the logo, brand and general worldview. I'm getting Freud Communications to sort out a through-the-line campaign for Millsy DJ Inc. We're talking TV teasers, spots on chat shows, guerrilla marketing campaign, the fucking works. It's going to be NEBULAR.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Blackberry App Miilsy?

JFT 39

millsy23 wrote:

Jay. You really are the gift that keeps on giving mate. Loving the logo, brand and general worldview. I'm getting Freud Communications to sort out a through-the-line campaign for Millsy DJ Inc. We're talking TV teasers, spots on chat shows, guerrilla marketing campaign, the fucking works. It's going to be NEBULAR.

You need a schtick though Millsy... No mask, the lack of a silly hat, no cake throwing, or forgetting your trampoline isn't going to make you even graze the top 500 of the world's best EDM performers. Remember, you're a performer and it's all about the spectacle.

You can have all of the marketing in the world but you need to know your drops from your 'where's Molly' neon-famed sunglasses, bro.

Dermo wrote:

Blackberry App Miilsy?

Already in development. Sacking IOS and Android off in favour of the emerging, next gen fashiznit. Bo!

millsy23 wrote:

What's your social-media strategy?  You're dead in water without Twitter

loopdokter wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

You need a schtick though Millsy... No mask, the lack of a silly hat, no cake throwing, or forgetting your trampoline isn't going to make you even graze the top 500 of the world's best EDM performers. Remember, you're a performer and it's all about the spectacle.

You can have all of the marketing in the world but you need to know your drops from your 'where's Molly' neon-famed sunglasses, bro.

Good call. Has any of the top 500 incorporated shadow pupetry and/or anal play into their performance?

millsy23 wrote:

Good call. Has any of the top 500 incorporated shadow pupetry and/or anal play into their performance?

Why the and/or? Why not go with both of them and maybe add in some camouflage grease paint?

Stunned

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Already looking forward to Bournemouth tales of debauchery.