Re: Ben Afleck

Have we had the discussion about which super hero is the bestest?

What is Batman all about, really, he has a cave, a flash set of wheel and a butler, Ed Smallman has that.

Last edited by Big Fella (Tuesday Aug 2013 10:20:25)

fadass wrote:

Thanks for that, bald slightly creepy Sheldon.

I'll wear that with pride.

I had a conversation with a guy last week at work about Superman vs Batman; Superman is a superhero who can smash trains with his fist right and Batman is a poxy human with a skin suit, so what kind of battle would that be? And that conversation further reinforced why comic book movies are a load of shite.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Slabs wrote:

I had a conversation with a guy last week at work about Superman vs Batman; Superman is a superhero who can smash trains with his fist right and Batman is a poxy human with a skin suit, so what kind of battle would that be? And that conversation further reinforced why comic book movies are a load of shite.

But then Superman can be rendered completely helpless by a piece of rock from his own planet and im sure a man with Batmans resources could probably get hold of some which makes him not so super after all

Lol. My dad's in the army.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Am I alone in thinking that the majority of posters in this thread still play with Lego?

Trailer here:

http://mashable.com/2013/08/27/ben-affl … on-batman/

MattBlack wrote:
Slabs wrote:

But then Superman can be rendered completely helpless by a piece of rock from his own planet and im sure a man with Batmans resources could probably get hold of some which makes him not so super after all

With his vast wealth and connections he can buy a piece of rock from ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET? You donut.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Homegrove wrote:

I kinda think the same. I obviously like all Nolan's and Burton's Batman-films. They're not for anyone, but then neither is Serbian Film and I bet some people here masturbate to it. Nolan achieved (well I like to think so) to make a three superhero films. That's a neat trick.

From the Marvel-movies I've liked the Iron Mans and Avengers. But they're just pop corn cinema, nothing more. Hugely entertaining and funny (especially Iron Man 3), but art they are not. Not ashamed in the least to say I've paid to see all of them.

The rest of the Marvel-movies pretty much sucked and I certainly didn't bother with the fucking Green Lantern. Have yet to see Man of Steel so no comment on that. Loved what Snyder did with Watchmen so keeping an open mind.

Exactly the same for me, Hannu.

Slabs wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
Slabs wrote:

With his vast wealth and connections he can buy a piece of rock from ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET? You donut.

Folks taking this a little too seriously.....

Slabs wrote:
MattBlack wrote:
Slabs wrote:

Neither actually exist Slabs.

#justsayin

I much prefer this underneath

http://i.imgur.com/w8f0Djl.gif