Topic: Zoo Project Festival

.....anyone ever given it a whirl? I understand last year it was on in Kent, any good?

It's on locally and I'm tempted but not sure if it'll be a load of floppy cock munch

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Zoo Project Festival

Went last year and was pretty good.Caught Sasha and friends in the NSN tent but don't think hes doing it this year.Overall a good couple of days spangled in the sun.Pretty pricey though.

Where have you been chuffer? Full explanation for spreadsheet required.

Part of the problem

Busy at work mainly, haven't had time to wipe me arse

mr rossi wrote:

Went last year and was pretty good.Caught Sasha and friends in the NSN tent but don't think hes doing it this year.Overall a good couple of days spangled in the sun.Pretty pricey though.

No sasha this yr.......think zabiela and dusky are on tonight. Is it full of muppets dressed as animals?

chuffer wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

No sasha this yr.......think zabiela and dusky are on tonight. Is it full of muppets dressed as animals?

Only behind the decks.Could only buy weekend tickets last year so think most of the muppets stayed at home.Quite entertaining weirding round the zoo when your fcuked though.

I went last year, first night music wise it was shite, second night was better, Sasha and Gerber and Scuba. The festival itself setup wise was average not much else to do other than the arenas (Totally forgot about the actual zoo!). Lots of southern scum bags possibly from Essex. "you fucking mug/cunt/mugging me off, was all I heard. I was drugged up the whole time though and it was the first time me and my then new girl friend got wasted and raved so all in all I've got decent memories of it. Probably wouldn't go again mind.

Last edited by mr day (Saturday Aug 2013 04:52:55)