Re: Electric Zoo last day cancelled

I'll measure it on your sheer twatery derms ... but will also get the Eastern Bloc team's input.

Now fuck off back to your distorted sasha youtubes to find yourself some tracks.

SimonR

Old hat big nose. You weird stalking sycophantic odd bod.

Part of the problem

Says the sad twat that stalks me !

SimonR

Yeh but you're worth it coz you're a grade A cunt. It costs me nothing, I don't have to spend shit loads of money trying to achieve the ultimate hero picture or spend time observing and recording what people are drinking and on top of that you're fully adept at dribbling over your dreamboat stalking him in public every chance you get. Win win.

What a fucking state for someone your age to get in LOL. Truly cringeworthy.

Part of the problem

Think I'll stick to the wing wang in NYC.

When you going pal? Im there in 2 weeks

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

smallman1 wrote:

Think I'll stick to the wing wang in NYC.

Bit of a trek from NYC but I hear the do a mean Sticky Ribs and Fried Rice combo.......

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/wing-wang-chi … shenandoah

love a bit of wing wang me

Six pills in one night, lol some proper lightweights here.

i used to double drop quite a bit back in the day

i remember that when the speckly doves came out that we were warned that they were stronger than what was around previously but i still double dropped - lol

they defo were stronger and i had to spend most of the night sitting down

this was at a world dance i think - 95

shaunstrudwick wrote:

i remember that when the speckly doves came out that we were warned that they were stronger than what was around previously but i still double dropped - lol

Good times, Shaun. Id pay hard cash for a speckled dove from 93. Those things were heavenly.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

shaunstrudwick wrote:

How did you fare on snowballs ?

SimonR

3 kids OD'd on the same shit here in BOS, when I saw they had gone to see someone named "Zedd' play I determined they deserved it.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

SimonR is into snowballing? Who'd have ever guessed that? The swarthy little bender.

Part of the problem

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Those doves were the biz.Lost the summer of 92 to those biscuits.Happy Days smile

Nick Sneddon wrote:

When you going pal? Im there in 2 weeks

Not till November Nick.

Can't wait.

mr rossi wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Those doves were the biz.Lost the summer of 92 to those biscuits.Happy Days smile

Summer of '92 was a great year, red and black caps, speckly doves, soft new yorkers and those brown barrels that were 3 times the size of anything else and were full of I don't know what!! hallucinogenic little cunts there were.

I remember pulling the aerial out of the TV one morning, and then realising I was actually at Proper Stuff, a rave near Cambridge, and had pulled the speaker cable out of the main right stack! That went down well!

gIzzE wrote:

I remember pulling the aerial out of the TV one morning, and then realising I was actually at Proper Stuff, a rave near Cambridge, and had pulled the speaker cable out of the main right stack! That went down well!

Lol

Kin ell I was 12 in 92 !......feel like I missed out, it was all mitsi's (plain or speckled) by the time I got into it about 7yrs later.....we did get the doves the 2nd time round (early 00s) which were ok but I'm not sure if they were anything like the original ones.

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

G... wrote:
monostereo wrote:

What is it with all the bad pills these days?  i've heard of more deaths in the last couple of years then i have in the last 20 combined.

It's PMA - really nasty leathal drug that's becoming more common. Trace amounts of PMMA are often found in pills because of a of an impurity found in safrol called Estragole. The estragole has a similiar structure to PMMA but is also an analog of safol thus is carried through all the synth processes until MDMA and a trace amount of PMMA is made.

PMA or PMMA is attractive to make because Anise Oil is much easier to obtain than Sassafras/Safol however the synthesis process is identical to mdma from safrol.

Interesting.  It will be shit for todays yoof is this shit continues to be sold.  Used to do my fair share back in the day, never really had any problems. 

A few months back I went out with an old mate, ended up chatting about old times and then buying some mandy in a club - did a couple of dabs, came up, went to sit down and that's the last thing I remember.  Woke in causality.   Mate said i went to get a drink from the bar and collapsed.

Last edited by monostereo (Thursday Sep 2013 13:22:52)

gIzzE wrote:

brown barrels that were 3 times the size of anything else and were full of I don't know what!! hallucinogenic little cunts there were.

We had white ones that were similar... never had anything like them since

gIzzE wrote:

lol

awesome smile

monostereo wrote:

A few months back I went out with an old mate, ended up chatting about old times and then buying some mandy in a club - did a couple of dabs, came up, went to sit down and that's the last thing I remember.  Woke in causality.   Mate said i went to get a drink from the bar and collapsed.

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY...!

#safetyfirst

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Wouldn't fancy waking up in causality either tbf.

drwho13 wrote:

Hoping this doesn't affect the good (and death free!) venues around the city.

I delivered RAVE Act petitions to congress a decade ago and saw clubs like BUZZ in DC get shut down. Hopefully, this just ends these money grab festivals where kids have to take 20 caps to tolerate Avicii.

Yeah, you are right. These leathal pills are from china, we call it "designer drugs", cos they are producing a new type in every week!

These pills are cheap, the effects are the mix of mdma, pcp, ketamine...this summer around 8 died here, cos of these chinese pills.

So avoid of pills.

I am MateGreen Registered: Wednesday Oct 2002

https://soundcloud.com/mategreen

Damn Chinese.

Must admit Mono has gone right down in my estimations.

If the Chinese can make it, I can handle it, is my motto.