Topic: Uncle John live at Cafe Mambo

Courtesy of Sbando. Tracklist by Simonr. smile

https://soundcloud.com/everybodywantsto … hn-digweed

01. SuSoul - Cosmic Theater (Pete Herbert Remix) [Blue Dye | BD046]
02. Edu Imbernon feat. Rosina - Ditto (Rodriguez Jr. Remix) [Eklektisch | EKV015]
03. The XX - Tides (Dixon Remix) [Innervisions | YT095]
04. André Sobota - Pulsatilla (Henry Saiz Remix) [microCastle | MCSL030]
05. Dave DK - Palmaille [Kompakt | KOM 277]
06. Edu Imbernon & Triumph - Veranoski (Henry Saiz Remix) [Bedrock Digital | Beddigi-35]
07. Bxentric - Surrender (Kevin McKay & Phil Kelsey Dub Mix) [Glasgow Underground | GU2022]
08. Steve Bug - Lion On The Hunt [Get Physical Music | GPMCD069]
09. Gui Boratto - We Can Go [Kompakt | KOM 285]
10. The Tooth Faeries - Dust And Ashes (Crooked Ashes Edit) [Classic Music Company | CMC169D]

Re: Uncle John live at Cafe Mambo

Sounding classy.

Nice vibes.

Thanks HG and Uncle John

Last edited by furry (Saturday Aug 2013 08:18:46)

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

No montage?

Sounding rather tasty this

Big Fella wrote:

No montage?

Over on [ms] BF.

Was a top night, John smashed it at Pacha later that evening fuelled by the hierbas shots.

SimonR

Loving this smile

simonr wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

No montage?

Over on [ms] BF.

Was a top night, John smashed it at Pacha later that evening fuelled by the hierbas shots.

Simon, whats the after party John mentions ? Is it a private thing at Destino or something Joe public can attend. Also, how have the Insane nights been ? I'll be there for the 6th and 13th.

It was a private do at Destino (they have a small club as well as the large ushuaia style stage).

The Pacha gigs have been great and getting better and better the more he plays there - John's very pleased with how his sound has integrated into there + really enjoyed the mambos. Sometimes Pacha end up sending the office guy to play if none of the DJs fancy it for the pre-party ... ever the pro JD seems to jump at the chance and plays an hour. 

The Pacha sets can be anything from 2.5 hours to 1.5 hours depending on how packed the bill is. Check Mambo's Twitter on the friday for their guest slots and Destino's facebook for their events wink

Have a great time ... I'll be there for the 13th smile

Plus Gerber's night is a must do.

SimonR

Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

With regard the Gerber night, its highly unlikely, my plans are Space Tuesday & Enter Thursday, the days of three nights on the spin are long gone i'm afraid.

Have a good time too.

Simonr is in the inner sanctum.

simonr wrote:

It was a private do at Destino (they have a small club as well as the large ushuaia style stage).

The Pacha gigs have been great and getting better and better the more he plays there - John's very pleased with how his sound has integrated into there + really enjoyed the mambos. Sometimes Pacha end up sending the office guy to play if none of the DJs fancy it for the pre-party ... ever the pro JD seems to jump at the chance and plays an hour. 

The Pacha sets can be anything from 2.5 hours to 1.5 hours depending on how packed the bill is. Check Mambo's Twitter on the friday for their guest slots and Destino's facebook for their events wink

Good to see you and John getting on so well Si. Let us know how he's feeling in himself before each gig.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Bezzies......

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

PrettyPol wrote:

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

simonr wrote:

John's very pleased with how his sound has integrated into there + really enjoyed the mambos.

LOL

Grown man adoration at its scariest.

Last edited by Dermo (Sunday Sep 2013 17:27:12)

Part of the problem

simonr wrote:

fuelled by the hierbas shots.

Lets get this right.  You went out to a club and actually know what the DJ was drinking? Very odd.

"Cheers for the drink Simon, should it have a blue-ish colour though?"

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Standard enjoyable mix for JD.

Cheers for posting.

Nobody laughs when Christians worship Jesus.

Enjoyed this. Loves me some indie tracks.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

That tooth faeiries track is one on the shittest tracks I've ever heard. Those vocals are clichéd to fuck cheese central.
Could it get any worse if it tried? Wank.

Part of the problem

Great mix up until that mind. I fucking detest that last track.

Part of the problem

I'm sure John can fix up an edit for you.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Would show a bit of appreciation to a doting fan if he did.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Would show a bit of appreciation to a doting fan if he did.

Some fan. He posted a thread dedicated to you and offered a guest list when he was in Australia a year or so ago and you couldn't be bothered.

I need wining and dining before I commit. I'm no push over Hannu. He may be dodgy anyway. Might try it on straight away.

Part of the problem