Re: The General Footy Thread

A few years ago Big Nose was slagging him off as being a shit one trick pony.

And no Matt, I wouldn't say he gave a fiddlers fuck about what a few dopey sectarian cunts from the biggest shithole in Europe were shouting at him cos he's minted, plays for Real Madrid, has won practically everything he's ever tried to and then he scored a 15 minute hat trick to sicken them all.

I remember half the GU board pissing their pants when they seen this:

http://strackattack.com/gifs/diving%20soccer.gif

I think Ronaldo had the last laugh.

fadass wrote:

A few years ago Big Nose was slagging him off as being a shit one trick pony

Bale or Ronaldo?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
fadass wrote:

Bale or Ronaldo?

Where have you been? Smoking meth?

Cooling off period, I think.

fadass wrote:

Bale or Ronaldo?

The thick irish clot has clearly been on a hunger strike and deluding himself.

The quote was recent and about Bale :

simonr wrote:

Bale is a 2-3 trick pony at best .. it's just that he has 2-3 very good tricks i.e. great driving at defenders, able to dribble past and unleashes a deadly shot.

My point was the Bale is very good at what he does, but limited - lets see how he does at Real.

SimonR

fadass wrote:

And no Matt, I wouldn't say he gave a fiddlers fuck about what a few dopey sectarian cunts from the biggest shithole in Europe were shouting at him cos he's minted, plays for Real Madrid, has won practically everything he's ever tried to and then he scored a 15 minute hat trick to sicken them all.

lol

I hope he signed that saddle for Davies also, as a goodwill gesture. He made a holy show of him on National tv.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Lest we forget, Barry. Reg.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Big nose having yet another reg. Thick cunt.

Part of the problem

He loves millin into a thread and having a reg, that fella.

simonr wrote:

My point was the Bale is very good at what he does, but limited - lets see how he does at Real.

I get the feeling Christiano isnt overly happy about him being there, will be interesting to see what happens there

Must be the chanting, Matt.

starcreeper wrote:

He loves millin into a thread and having a reg, that fella.

Big nose should have told them long before and saved Madrid the embarrassment of buying Bale.

Part of the problem

The Reg-o-meter needs to go up a notch after Big Nose's latest missive, Dermo....

Oh dear big nose - that's a hell of a reg.

fadass wrote:

The Reg-o-meter needs to go up a notch after Big Nose's latest missive, Dermo....

Obliged

Part of the problem

simonr wrote:
fadass wrote:

Bale or Ronaldo?

The thick irish clot has clearly been on a hunger strike and deluding himself.

The quote was recent and about Bale :

simonr wrote:

Bale is a 2-3 trick pony at best .. it's just that he has 2-3 very good tricks i.e. great driving at defenders, able to dribble past and unleashes a deadly shot.

You said it about Ronaldo too, you twat.

Part of the problem

You'll do well to find the comment fuck-face.

SimonR

You need a fucking good hiding with a rough cut 3x2 you little scouse glove puppet looking fucker.

Part of the problem

Fuck off quasimodo

SimonR

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24023651

Qatar 2022 World Cup award may be a mistake, says Sepp Blatter

Fifa may have made a "mistake" in awarding the 2022 World Cup to Qatar, according to president Sepp Blatter.
Summer temperatures can reach 50C in the Middle Eastern country.

Football Association chairman Greg Dyke said it would be "impossible" to play in such conditions, and Blatter wants the tournament moved to the winter.

Asked by insideworldfootball.com  about awarding Qatar the tournament, the 77-year-old said: "It may well be that we made a mistake at the time."

Blatter, who in May said it was "not rational" to play the World Cup in Qatar in June and July, added: "On the other hand, you must also consider political and geo-political realities.

"The World Cup is Fifa's biggest, if not only, global event. Who are we, the Europeans, to demand that this event has to cater to the needs of 800million Europeans above all?

"I think it is high time that Europe starts to understand that we do not rule the world anymore, and that some former European imperial powers can no longer impress their will onto others in far away places.

"We must accept that football has moved away from being a European and South American sport - it has become the world sport that billions of fans are excitedly following every week, everywhere in the world."

Blatter hopes Fifa's executive committee will follow his proposal to switch the tournament to the winter when it meets next month.

Should that be the case, the Swiss added: "The next steps will include a close look at the international calendar and to establish what consequences the change would have.

"And we would naturally need to speak to and consult with all interested parties and stakeholders."
Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore said in July  that switching the 2022 World Cup to winter would cause "absolute chaos" for football leagues around the world.

Qatar defeated bids from South Korea, Japan, Australia and the United States to win a ballot of Fifa's 22 executive members in 2010 to host the tournament.

No shit.

Good luck on getting it moved to winter. lol.

Last edited by Presto (Monday Sep 2013 13:55:37)

A winter world cup would be a decent idea .. most players are europe based and would be fresher with it being mid season. Clubs have had to release players for S America & Africa over this period anyway, plus some leagues have a winter break.

No way the clubs will go for it though.

SimonR

simonr wrote:

A winter world cup would be a decent idea ..

It would in its hole.

Club football, champions league and whatever else they get up to in the other hemisphere are what it's all about. World Cup is a bit of diversion when they hold it in a decent country like Germany, otherwise they can stick it.

South Africa, Qatar, Russia? Fucking hell, who cares.

The Premier league are dead against it, Scudamore will no doubt threaten to take his ball away

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … Qatar.html

I was only asking because if United had signed Bale then Fads may have died from masturbatory exhaustion in the wreckage of his semen-soaked bed. Be honest, it was a dim but plausible possibility.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1