Re: Tour De France 2012 thread

Lol at reading ten different books about cycling. 'one morning I got me bike and went for a ride etcetera, then I took some gear so it didn't hurt so much'

Surely a book about cycling is the only thing more boring than cycling itself.

smallman1 wrote:

The reason why I don't rate cycling as a sport is that anyone with a bit of perseverance can be good at it.

No talent required.

Very much like running Edward.

pube85 wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

The reason why I don't rate cycling as a sport is that anyone with a bit of perseverance can be good at it.

No talent required.

Very much like running Edward.

Behave Pube.

Wonder if any of the protagonists of this thread will be stood in a field in Leeds this weekend?

Big Fella wrote:

Wonder if any of the protagonists of this thread will be stood in a field in Leeds this weekend?

Why don't you get in touch with them and find out?

lol at you following me around, you dullard.

Is that the best you can come up with? Shoddy work from the 'king of funny' (chortle).

Your own obsession with Pube is truly stalkerish.

Really odd fellow that you are.

Seeing the finish in London on Monday.

I'm doing the Etape on the 20th, which is stage 18 (Col de Tourmalet) a few days before the pros go through.

stylustrouble wrote:

Your own obsession with Pube is truly stalkerish.

Really odd fellow that you are.

Aww diddums, are you sticking up for your buddy Pube.

Shame you didn't do that when you were slagging him off behind his back.

You really are a very disturbed individual who enjoys making up things just for thrills.

What a strange person you are.

When the board closes,good riddance.

stylustrouble wrote:

You really are a very disturbed individual who enjoys making up things just for thrills.

What a strange person you are.

When the board closes,good riddance.

I said good riddance to you years ago, you clown. Now you just follow me around here.

Oh and the slagging Pube off wasn't made up it came from a good source.

You never did answer why you're so obsessed with Pube after all these years.

Quite a simple,polite question but,once again,you had to chuck yet more of your watery squit at the Bedrock message board.No wonder Diggers is closing it down,I hope you're happy now.

stylustrouble wrote:

You never did answer why you're so obsessed with Pube after all these years.

Quite a simple,polite question but,once again,you had to chuck yet more of your watery squit at the Bedrock message board.No wonder Diggers is closing it down,I hope you're happy now.

I'm not obsessed with Pube you thicket.

Could you not understand when Dermo called you a hypocrite or is your brain too addled to understand what that means, after all those years taking quarter pills.

Good luck with the autism.I know you're off the scale there but with a bit of work you *may* get back on the spectrum one day.

All the best you uniquely weird,weird man.

Yeh good luck with getting a job and a bird as well.

stylustrouble wrote:

Good luck with the autism.I know you're off the scale there but with a bit of work you *may* get back on the spectrum one day.

want to elaborate on your previous assertion BF is a Trevor from Eastenders type to his better half? He was very absent in the Betoko thread IIRC.

millsy23 wrote:
stylustrouble wrote:

want to elaborate on your previous assertion BF is a Trevor from Eastenders type to his better half? He was very absent in the Betoko thread IIRC.

Fritzl was a more accurate representation and one that I stick by.

stylustrouble wrote:
millsy23 wrote:
stylustrouble wrote:

your substantiation being?

millsy23 wrote:
stylustrouble wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

your substantiation being?

Perhaps you should get together with The Fat Fryer one day over an ale or two and he could tell you himself.

Although having said that,he never seems too keen on meeting people just in case his internet persona is ruined and you get to realise what an oddball he really is IRL.

No substantiation,  just silly made up nonsense, typical of this hanger-on really.

There's plenty of substantiation,a public message board isn't perhaps the place for it.

Anyone who wants further info please PM me.

Put up or shut up, you plum.

Seeing as though you've been so charming in recent posts,no.

As I stated previously,PMs only.

Last edited by stylustrouble (Wednesday Jul 2014 11:04:43)