Re: I will only do this once....

I'm still waiting for a game that rivals the thrill of pulling the 'Pteranadon Attacks' card from the deck of Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.

Now that was gaming.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Re: I will only do this once....

millsy23 wrote:

I'm still waiting for a game that rivals the thrill of pulling the 'Pteranadon Attacks' card from the deck of Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs.

Now that was gaming.

Driver 3 dude.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Re: I will only do this once....

Wally, have a fucking word with yourself.

Do the math?

Are you not a fucking Geordie?

Re: I will only do this once....

fadass wrote:

Wally, have a fucking word with yourself.

Do the math?

Are you not a fucking Geordie?

Lived away from Newcastle for about 8 or 9 years now - Geordieness definitely fades out a bit after being away that long.

Aside from the usual jacket wearing jokes - I went back once, went out for a pint and asked a mate where the "bathrooms" were and got "the fucking bathrooms? the fucking what? Ohhh la di daaaa Mr fucking ponsenby" for the rest of the evening.  A lesson quickly learned.

Do the math was a bit OTT though - I'll make sure it doesn't happen again sir!

big_smile

Last edited by Wally (Thursday Sep 2013 09:39:24)

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Re: I will only do this once....

Picked it up this morning. Kind of too much awesome going on, a little overwhelming!

Re: I will only do this once....

drwho13 wrote:

Picked it up this morning. Kind of too much awesome going on, a little overwhelming!

Would you like a cuddle? Maybe have a game of High School Musical: The Game?

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Re: I will only do this once....

Too much awesome?.......perhaps that's why it failed to get 100%?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: I will only do this once....

Wally wrote:

Lived away from Newcastle for about 8 or 9 years now - Geordieness definitely fades out a bit after being away that long.

...8/9 years?

Givowwa 'n get a fuckin' hawld a yersel man

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: I will only do this once....

I've been 'away' ten years and wouldn't dream of losing my heritage or adopting the Australian/Americanisms these cunts here use.
Breaks my heart when I meet people who've been here a year or so that have forgotten their roots. No excuse.

JFT 39

Re: I will only do this once....

The game is incredible.

Re: I will only do this once....

Dermo wrote:

I've been 'away' ten years and wouldn't dream of losing my heritage or adopting the Australian/Americanisms these cunts here use.
Breaks my heart when I meet people who've been here a year or so that have forgotten their roots. No excuse.

You have a heart?

Re: I will only do this once....

GTA V: So realistic it's boring....

Re: I will only do this once....

Yant wrote:
Dermo wrote:

I've been 'away' ten years and wouldn't dream of losing my heritage or adopting the Australian/Americanisms these cunts here use.
Breaks my heart when I meet people who've been here a year or so that have forgotten their roots. No excuse.

You have a heart?

Yup and like a block of ice it is Yant.

JFT 39

Re: I will only do this once....

Squidgy wrote:

GTA V: So realistic it's boring....

If it was 'that' realistic you could knock one out in the shower.

Re: I will only do this once....

Few hours into it now and it is just incredible in every aspect. The sheer size of the map, the radio stations (especially the pop channel with the 80s tracks on), the graphics, the driving, shooting. Easily going to be the best game I've ever played. Story is also top notch so far.

Re: I will only do this once....

dutchy101 wrote:

If it was 'that' realistic you could knock one out in the shower.

You did that mission too then

Re: I will only do this once....

Squidgy wrote:

GTA V: So realistic it's boring....

That video made me chuckle.

Re: I will only do this once....

Wally wrote:
fadass wrote:

Wally, have a fucking word with yourself.

Do the math?

Are you not a fucking Geordie?

Lived away from Newcastle for about 8 or 9 years now - Geordieness definitely fades out a bit after being away that long.

Aside from the usual jacket wearing jokes - I went back once, went out for a pint and asked a mate where the "bathrooms" were and got "the fucking bathrooms? the fucking what? Ohhh la di daaaa Mr fucking ponsenby" for the rest of the evening.  A lesson quickly learned.

Do the math was a bit OTT though - I'll make sure it doesn't happen again sir!

big_smile

Quite right.... it's "Maths" not "Math" wink

Beef Jerky Time!