Topic: septiembre 21 · John Digweed Buenos Aires 2013

universal passages bought

wuouww with martin warm, as it should be on bs as

please john . ·· must be an extended

the "early hours" will be so the farthest ones

i need some resets

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Re: septiembre 21 · John Digweed Buenos Aires 2013

http://www.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000TpM6LR0C6_w/s/920/1379/Burning-Man-2013-112.jpg

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

how are you about your illness john ?¿

hope you´re fine fine and now traveling here ; ) .. . see you in far off fields

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d70734dc92c98be1bd9ef992bd3828a9/tumblr_mj58az5bO31s5vwe6o1_400.gif

is good to have you rested for the BsAs extended,

i mean it must be an extended !! cool !

How do you even go about making posts this weird?

go go go GUS !!!!!

Hope you are ok about your illnes, John.

see you this friday in Rosario

Is he sick enough to be sleeping with my sister?.......no wait, that's not it.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

" @DJJohnDigweed
Landing into Buenos Aires today for my SA tour kicking off with #Rosario tomorrow and #BuenosAires on Saturday. "

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/13871_10151634946809109_1961745688_n.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/37c6357abaf73b1b6997ff7ac3d51571/tumblr_mt5rx054kx1r6j7rho1_500.gif

lol that's about as random as it gets.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/bf609dc620f60a5a2e059a245e52e92c/tumblr_ms7j63Rnpz1qhi11io1_500.jpg

who's the yat?......top rackin

Think I need some acid to understand all this.

Pass it over, Gus.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c98a8a5193fa51eb12c20fa318ac9abe/tumblr_mpxe42xeP61swry2lo1_500.gif

what was that divine nostalgic first masterpiece there ??¿

I'd hazard a guess that Gus is a teensy weensy bit excited about the imminent arrival of Diggers

Keep it up Gus

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

I'd wager my house on the first track being Henry Saiz, Gus.

That Spaceman finished me off. Top work Gus!

Fuck me, this lad is clearly nuts but he has great taste in gifs and hoes.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Standing in a giant field like that does not interest me at all.

JFT 39

chromosome_junction wrote:

great taste in gifs and hoes.

quite

universoGus wrote:

looks like a typical bedrock sausage-fest, but outside.......decent tunes tbf

Last edited by chuffer (Thursday Sep 2013 16:36:23)

Where's the fuckin atmosphere in this shite? Soulless, commercial bollox.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday Sep 2013 20:54:35)

JFT 39

yep dermo, is not what i like most those events

but you don´t have many chances to see john on these sides, is the option you have at the time

you think is a saiz gem dutchy101 ?¿

Yeh fair point. I didn't really take that into consideration.

Keep on rockin' Gus, you rule.

JFT 39

Gus, who is that girl and where is she?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

universoGus wrote:

you think is a saiz gem dutchy101 ?¿

Yes mate. The bass and the vocal snippets sound very Henry Saiz. I'm just speculating, but it would not surprise me at all if it was him.

chromosome_junction wrote:

Gus, who is that girl and where is she?

i want to know all the same

that beast can make me lost everything in some seconds,

i can´t complain about womens in my life, but that beast is a far far beast that wuouwwwwssss