Topic: This week's Transitions

Fucking great again, Uncle John has mixed very few duds this year. I've stayed away from Versus-tracks on purpose to not spoil it, but these sound all pretty damn good.

01. John Digweed & Nick Muir - Gigawave Versus Bedrock Album [Bedrock]
02. John Digweed & Nick Muir Versus Henry Saiz - Lupine Versus Bedrock Album [Bedrock]
03. Coma - Les Dilettantes (Roosevelt Mix) [Kompakt]
04. John Digweed & Nick Muir Versus Ian O'donovan - Dawnbreaker Versus Bedrock Album
05. Sample City - Breaking (Dave Angel Remix) [ Hope ]
06. Paride Saraceni - Deeply Wired
07. John Digweed & Nick Muir Versus Carlo Lio - Infinity Road Versus Bedrock Album [Bedrock]
08. Horatio - Ancient Future
09. Phil Kiren - Lose Your Love ( Andy Weatherall Remix)

Re: This week's Transitions

is there a pay review in the midst?

Part of the problem

His part has been getting better by the week though. The one before the live mix was mint, as was the live one
Shame because the guest mixes have been going in the opposite direction.
Haven't really liked one for a while.
That Japanese one the other week was horific.

Part of the problem

Agree with the japsters mix, really don’t no why there on the label some very dreary techno productions should of stuck to there electro sound,  I used to work with your guy decky he used to have a breakbeat band in the 90s called hedrock valley beats

The Psychatron and Ian O'Donovan guest mixes were both good but I put Japanese popstars in the same bracket as Maxine Jangles and Electric Rescue

Diggers doesn't half back some shite eh Matt?

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Dermo wrote:

His part has been getting better by the week though. The one before the live mix was mint, as was the live one

I would argue that you could release this week's, and the one from about a month ago with the Vincenzo-track, Transition mix as a commercially released CD and no one would complain.

This one, fucking perfect.

https://soundcloud.com/everybodywantsto … hn-digweed

Surprised to be in this lasses car that I know and this came on Radio one (I'd never have it one)

Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine feat. Will Heard) (Rob Da Bank Remix) [Island Records | Promo]

Now I have never liked the tune anyway but I was shocked to hear it, she said it has been played loads.. Digweed was only playing the instrumental in South America a couple of months ago?

COMA – Les Dilettantes (Roosevelt Mix)

Love this - Love Kompakt, consistently brilliant, being playing this since hearing it on their Soundcloud.

Last edited by Beats'N'Pieces (Friday Sep 2013 09:21:13)

The future ain't what it used to be.

Does Homegrove's arse lickkng know no bounds?

Some.

Nice show, love the Saiz collab and that Coma track was great on the boat the other week. Set started with Vincenzo's newy and ended with Matrix & Danny J - Vertigo (Goldtrix Remix). Hope that one gets an airing.

SimonR

What boat?

haha the one he was stalking diggers on. IN IBIZA!!!

Part of the problem

Klangkarussell - Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine feat. Will Heard) (Rob Da Bank Remix)

Dreadful shite.

Part of the problem

Loved the Josh Wink and Jimmy van M guest mixes from this dear, definite highlights.  But I agree, some of John's mixes have been fantastic.