Topic: Munich

Please can anyone recommend any house/techno clubs as I m there for Ocktoberfest

Re: Munich

Beijing Dave wrote:

Only 6 degrees in Munich, could be snow if the temperature gets much cooler.

Plenty of drop-dead Babes knocking about, mind.

Too slow Dav. It's 12 Degree actually.

Re: Munich

Bit of a disaster going on here.

草泥马

Re: Munich

munich_club_scene

Re: Munich

Couldnt find anything decent when I went a couple of years back. 

Ended up at an "all you can drink" ritzy that was open until 8am with  funktion 1 rigs all over the place.  Was pretty good actually, if you could tolerate trance remixes of 80s hits.

Last edited by fletcher (Tuesday Oct 2013 05:14:24)

Re: Munich

Head to Harry Klein SCM.

Re: Munich

smallman1 wrote:

Head to Harry Klein SCM.

Just don't be too drunk if you go there - they wouldn't let me in and I wasn't even *that* panelled.

It seemed as though there were more strip bars than corner shops when I went to Munich.

Last edited by MJH (Tuesday Oct 2013 05:37:28)

Re: Munich

Thanks
Harry Klein it is

Re: Munich

I made the mistake of sharing a small, poorly ventilated en suite with 4 of my gruff uni mates a few years back, one of whom suffers from irritable bowl syndrome and hadn't had a decent tom tit for days before the event (something to do with him trying to avoid shitting his rompers on the flight over if memory serves me correctly). 

Anyway 3 Days of strong, gassy continental larger and i diet consisting mainly of the Bavarian staple white cabbage & "pork knuckle" soon put pay to that. 

A rancid smelling room, the type of smell that would make young children cry.  Not helped by the fact that the toilet door was poorly fitted.  Needless to say when my mate finally did drop his load the rest of us almost vomited. 

It's making me retch just thinking about it. Have fun!

Last edited by monostereo (Wednesday Oct 2013 12:34:08)

Re: Munich

pmsl .. that sounds fuckin horrific.

I'd have upgraded to my own room regardless of the expense !

SimonR

Re: Munich

monostereo wrote:

I made the mistake of sharing a small, poorly ventilated en suite with 4 of my gruff uni mates a few years back, one of whom suffers from irritable bowl syndrome and hadn't had a decent tom tit for days before the event (something to do with him trying to avoid shitting his rompers on the flight over if memory serves me correctly). 

Anyway 3 Days of strong, gassy continental larger and i diet consisting mainly of the Bavarian staple white cabbage & "pork knuckle" soon put pay to that. 

A rancid smelling room, the type of smell that would make young children cry.  Not helped by the fact that the toilet door was poorly fitted.  Needless to say when my mate finally did drop his load the rest of us almost vomited. 

It's making me retch just thinking about it. Have fun!

Fucking lol

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Munich

monostereo wrote:

A rancid smelling room, the type of smell that would make young children cry.

Big lol

Re: Munich

BF - just for reference, big lols are better than gen lols.

Re: Munich

Pacha is worth a visit if someone decent is playing. Digweed, Lawler, Vath etc all played there earlier this year.

Re: Munich

Mr Boring wrote:

BF - just for reference, big lols are better than gen lols.


Sorry pal, 499 posts means you don't make the rules around here.

Re: Munich

monostereo wrote:

I made the mistake of sharing a small, poorly ventilated en suite with 4 of my gruff uni mates a few years back, one of whom suffers from irritable bowl syndrome and hadn't had a decent tom tit for days before the event (something to do with him trying to avoid shitting his rompers on the flight over if memory serves me correctly). 

Anyway 3 Days of strong, gassy continental larger and i diet consisting mainly of the Bavarian staple white cabbage & "pork knuckle" soon put pay to that. 

A rancid smelling room, the type of smell that would make young children cry.  Not helped by the fact that the toilet door was poorly fitted.  Needless to say when my mate finally did drop his load the rest of us almost vomited. 

It's making me retch just thinking about it. Have fun!

Great story.


simonr wrote:

pmsl ..

Do grown ups use that ? I thought it was for kids on facebook.

Re: Munich

Mr Boring wrote:

BF - just for reference, big lols are better than gen lols.

I would say that Millsy's "Fucking LOL" trumps all o' y'all LOLs..........but then I only have 700 posts so I'm probably not authorised to do so

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Munich

Phil Opian wrote:
simonr wrote:

pmsl ..

Do grown ups use that ? I thought it was for kids on facebook.

It was quick to type.

Should really have been SMSL given the subject matter.

SimonR

Re: Munich

Judith Chalmers hasn't a patch on Mono there. Wonderful story. Lol.

Re: Munich

Big Fella wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

BF - just for reference, big lols are better than gen lols.


Sorry pal, 499 posts means you don't make the rules around here.

If only I had waited one more post...

... anyway, mono's post deserved something more than the gen lols that are now being dished out willy nilly.