Re: Breaking Bad.

There are so many people who are pissed with Walt's outcome... they think he got off easy. So many people just hating on his character. I don't remember there being this much hate for Tony Soprano and he was a real sociopath!

I wish he had hung Skylar out to dry.

Skyler goes through months of hell while he is in the cabin, she looks pretty downtrodden at the end of it - punishment enough I thought BF.

Dude loses his family, $70 million to nazis, his brother in law is executed in front of him, his retard son tells him he can do one, spends his last dying days alone in a cabin, his 'adopted' son becomes a nazi meth producing 'bitch' - and yet all these wank feminists and moral police still want to see Walt suffer more. They can go fuck themselves.

I'd just like to add, watching S1 again and there's a bit where Walt Jr is all up in walt's face with "You're a PUSSY for giving up. Why don't you just die already."

I'm sorry, but if my retard son told me that just when i found out I had cancer... I'd probably want to become a drug baron with a multimillion dollar meth empire too.

Did anybody else notice the GPS co-ordinates were the same numbers used in Lost?

Then imagine how your dad felt when you said it to him, Rhouses

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

I'd just like to add, watching S1 again and there's a bit where Walt Jr is all up in walt's face with "You're a PUSSY for giving up. Why don't you just die already."

I'm sorry, but if my retard son told me that just when i found out I had cancer... I'd probably want to become a drug baron with a multimillion dollar meth empire too.

Fucking hell mate its not real you know? Do you work by the way? Or are you like flares bumming round on pot 24/7?

I'm reading too many of these goddamn recaps Phil. Uncle John's didn't help either. haha. Need to back off a little.

you're in way to deep son, I'm worried for your mental state

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

I wish he had worn his Heisenberg hat for the fine scene, what do you reckon Rhouses?

Just wasn't the same without the heisenberg hat BF... agreed. They did put him in the same attire as the first ever episode. Green shirt and khakis... like his life had come full circle.

well i thought it was a fitting ending to 1 ov the best tv series's ever.

mikb wrote:

well i thought it was a fitting ending to 1 ov the best tv series's ever.

Do u fink ur u's of English is fitting for a comment on the series?

Don't get me wrong, the series was hardly Shakespeare but I don't think Walter White would approve of the imprecision of your grammar, punctuation or diction.

The ending was fine for me. It's all Walt had left.

Spare a thought for Hule at this difficult time.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.