smallman1 wrote:

I can't think of one funny American.

mel brooks
trey parker

Re: FAO Septics - Louis CK....

several lol moments in this

Big Fella wrote:

Oh and Vic saying he is the best Yank comedian - who is giving him a run for his money?

Sarah Silverman?

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

zackster wrote:

Gervais is a cringeworthy wanker.

Presto wrote:

Gervais is a cringeworthy wanker

True...It's a bit flattering for Gervais to be in the room with those guys...I like his stand up but he's no stand-up legend...

Did you notice when Chris Rock asked C.K whether he "did the whistle" or not, Gervais stands up to high 5 and gets left hanging quite awkwardly....cringe indeed.

Presto wrote:
zackster wrote:

Gervais is a cringeworthy wanker.

however, chris rock louis ck and jerry are not.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Oh and Vic saying he is the best Yank comedian - who is giving him a run for his money?

Sarah Silverman?

Slim pickings this side of the water at present. CK is genuinely a good comedian. Not the typical, tell jokes disaster fest, you normally come across.

This fella is good for a cheap laugh

Last edited by starcreeper (Friday Oct 2013 17:39:50)

My comedic tastes are a bit more expensive. Larry the Cable Guy is for brainless backwoods mouth breathers. His act is a complete sham too. He doesn't even have a southern accent apparently. I loved the bit David Cross did in which he tears Larry's act a new one. There's two parts...

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Hannibal Burress
David Cross

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

furry wrote:

My comedic tastes are a bit more expensive. Larry the Cable Guy is for brainless backwoods mouth breathers. His act is a complete sham too. He doesn't even have a southern accent apparently. I loved the bit David Cross did in which he tears Larry's act a new one. There's two parts...

Entertainment is entertainment you anal cunt. Its ok to get a cheap laugh every now and again. If it makes you laugh, who cares?

Every comedian has an act too by the way. Of course the cable guy fella is a character, thats where the cheap laugh comes from.

Creepy getting schooled by Furry.

Sad to see.

Imagine watching a comedian and thinking, "that comedy is below me, I choose not to laugh at that." Seems kinda pig ignorant.

If you're up late at night, youre pissed and theres nothing else on, Larry will bring a few cheap laughs. Im not running out to buy tickets or hoping hes in the next Will Ferrell movie.

If you want bottom of the barrel septic comedic shite, check out Gabriel Inglesias. Or anything snowstorm posts.

starcreeper wrote:

If you want bottom of the barrel septic comedic shite, check out Gabriel Inglesias.

The singer???

I'm on board with cheep laughs creepy. I mean, I laugh at your stuff so...
Anyway, this was pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ67owNg-8g

furry wrote:

The singer???

Lol...sarcasm.

That fat fuck is horribly unfunny.