Topic: Glastonbury 2014

I'm in, anyone else going?

Re: Glastonbury 2014

not bothering with it next year - cant see it being miracle sunshine for 2 years in a row

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: Glastonbury 2014

I want the 'full Glasto experience' so I'm prepared for mud and cheap speed.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1378237_10151789564029317_1605336508_n.jpg

Re: Glastonbury 2014

yep yep, really looking forward to catching that one "German DJ" as per the poster

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Can we make it Timo Mass circa 2000???

Re: Glastonbury 2014

In. Will be class as always.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Ticket paid for, picked up a camper van ticket too... now I just need to find a camper van...

Re: Glastonbury 2014

looking forward to having my tent ranscaked from the thieving fucking scousers as per!!

Filed under Reg

Re: Glastonbury 2014

My firstborn child is due that weekend. For that reason, I'm out. Who wouldn't rather spend the weekend elbow deep in weird yellow vomit and tears than taking Ketamine in the sunshine in a field?

Re: Glastonbury 2014

sabotini wrote:

My firstborn child is due that weekend. For that reason, I'm out. Who wouldn't rather spend the weekend elbow deep in weird yellow vomit and tears than taking Ketamine in the sunshine in a field?

Congrats Sabs, although you will prob get more sleep at Glasto

Filed under Reg

Re: Glastonbury 2014

BedRob wrote:

looking forward to having my tent ranscaked from the thieving fucking scousers as per!!

I'll pencil you in for Sunday evening, bring something worth nicking yeah?

Re: Glastonbury 2014

BedRob wrote:

having my tent ranscaked

Oh and I only do 'ransackings'. I have no idea what a' ran-scakeing' is. Sounds weird.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

i won't be going but who's on this year?

re: cheap speed - do amateur chemists still produce this?

if so where do i sign up?

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Amps wrote:

Ticket paid for, picked up a camper van ticket too... now I just need to find a camper van...

We used these guys last year.

http://www.abacusmotorhomehire.co.uk/

Handily about half way down the A303 for us, so just dropped off the car at theirs when picking up the van, and were in&out on the way home.

They're well set up for Glastonbury goers as well.

Last edited by vinnyt77 (Tuesday Apr 2014 04:55:16)

Re: Glastonbury 2014

shaunstrudwick wrote:

i won't be going but who's on this year?

re: cheap speed - do amateur chemists still produce this?

if so where do i sign up?


get on the kib...its the only way to be sure.

the essex arms .ask for the insect dancer.or mention the password to christine at the bar 'captains wheel'

may the lord have mercy on your soul.

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

get on the kib...its the only way to be sure

sound advice that ETC

Re: Glastonbury 2014

vinnyt77 wrote:

We used these guys last year.

http://www.abacusmotorhomehire.co.uk/

Handily about half way down the A303 for us, so just dropped off the car at theirs when picking up the van, and were in&out on the way home.

They're well set up for Glastonbury goers as well.

I need something a bit more North West based Vin, but thanks all the same.

Can you remember roughly what you paid? Gonna start shopping around tonight.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Camper vans and Glastonbury are such a boss combination.

Head back, crack open the vin rouge and start blasting the wing wang.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

smallman1 wrote:

Camper vans and Glastonbury are such a boss combination.

Head back, crack open the vin rouge and start blasting the wing wang.

That made me LOL

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Aren't the bedroom over the top of the drivers space a tad claustrophobic?

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Big Fella wrote:

Aren't the bedroom over the top of the drivers space a tad claustrophobic?

Given you'll probably be in it for about an hour sweating your tits off at about 10am on the first morning and never use it again, it shouldn't be a problem.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Nick Sneddon wrote:

not bothering with it next year - cant see it being miracle sunshine for 2 years in a row

Just clocked this... Smug bump!

Re: Glastonbury 2014

Grant wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Aren't the bedroom over the top of the drivers space a tad claustrophobic?

Given you'll probably be in it for about an hour sweating your tits off at about 10am on the first morning and never use it again, it shouldn't be a problem.

Haha, that's a perfect description of my glasto last year. Got the "captain's deck" for being on driving duty, spend the entire 5 days blasted on Mandy bar a three hour sweat in there around 10am on Saturday.

This year it's nappies and the telly. How quickly life changes.

Re: Glastonbury 2014

congrats Sabs