Re: Bedrock 15 Saturday 5th Oct GETTING CLOSE TO SELL OUT

John. This room of yours with Blue Amazon in it. Where do I head for? I won't be wearing glasses as I want to look all debonair and sexy for the ponytailed strumpets all bundling about and that (don't tell the wife, ooer!). I'm also going to be full and a little out of sorts after my sojourn to the Portugeuse and gay bar afters too. But, when in Roime, eh?

Is John gay, he's never mentioned it?

Gutted to be  missing this, the October party is usually a lot better than the Easter party!

Anyway got a few tickets spare so PM me if you're interested

"You're clearly French - you're a child of the croissant. Look at that nose, it's like the Eiffel tower, you've got cheeks like the Louvre and a chin like a baguette"

Hope John carries on with his valuable  contributions to the dance music community of this board after Saturday the 5th as much as he has before it.
I'm sure he's not just in the game of doing his marketing bit then vanishing.

roberto wrote:

front centre, natch

standard

Phil Opian wrote:

Hope John carries on with his valuable  contributions to the dance music community of this board after Saturday the 5th as much as he has before it.
I'm sure he's not just in the game of doing his marketing bit then vanishing.

I hope he's doing the vocal for the obligatory 'No Other Love' PA too.

Damn, Max Cooper is playing in room 3 during Digweed's set. Gotta make a difficult decision tomorrow.

Inex wrote:

Damn, Max Cooper is playing in room 3 during Digweed's set. Gotta make a difficult decision tomorrow.

Not really. Catch Cooper then come to Room 1 for the last 2.5 hours of Digweed. That's when it'll be hotting up anyway.

Hi Bedrock Crew,

Due to a last minute mash up at work I can no longer make this and friends have also pulled out, therefore have 7 card tickets for this event for sale. Selling at cost price so £10 a ticket.

I start work at 4pm so ticket are available to collection Slough, Junction 7 off the M4 or can meet close by.

Grab a bargain as tickets will be much more on the door.

Text/ Call on 07989 410 370  or email divinemc@yahoo.com

Cheers

WELCOME, TO THE TUNNEL, I'M YOUR DJ

Has Dermo been back since? lol

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

And remember all you bell-ends who have made KNOBS of yourselves on here, (yeh that’s all of you by the way) who intend on coming on Saturday the 5th of October 2013 ESPECIALLY ROOM 4 

A message for you - BEHAVE YOURSELVES, DROP THE ATTITUDE and just ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!

starcreeper wrote:

Has Hannu given him some time off? There's no way he can keep away from here that long.

have fun all and play nice xx

Presto wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Has Hannu given him some time off? There's no way he can keep away from here that long.

Yes. He's been a remarkably good boy about too, I expected him to just make a new alias right away and post some more nazi-pics of me.

He's back in November if he chooses so.

Oh dear. Whats Dermo done now?

Not an issue for this thread.

I hope you all have an amazing time. It's bound to be a special night with that line up. smile

It'll be the most productive month he's had in years.

Cracking little knees-up that was last night, eh?

Thanks to all those who took the time to check out the Room2Move arena last night. Well chuffed at all the nice feedback from people, it's what makes doing all this worthwhile.

We'll be working with LocknLoad for another massive club party, our last of 2013, keep you're eyes peeled, will announce shortly!

Thanks also for the "entertaining" banter and what-not on here- glad to see a group of like minded Bedrock fans can have sensible, mature and inoffensive dialogue with one another............oh wait........

you sly dogs putting the ladies toilet next to the booth eh? Surprised you weren't holding up numbers as they went trotting past :cad:

john-on-amonday wrote:

Cracking little knees-up that was last night, eh?

Thanks to all those who took the time to check out the Room2Move arena last night. Well chuffed at all the nice feedback from people, it's what makes doing all this worthwhile.

We'll be working with LocknLoad for another massive club party, our last of 2013, keep you're eyes peeled, will announce shortly!

Thanks also for the "entertaining" banter and what-not on here- glad to see a group of like minded Bedrock fans can have sensible, mature and inoffensive dialogue with one another............oh wait........

.......and remember kids, try not to take life too seriously......

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Many thanks to John On A Monday for organising the whole event, much appreciated.