Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack will be talking head measurements etc next. Notice the clear superiority of the Anglo head shape over the Irish and Negro here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

Re: The General Footy Thread

fadass wrote:

He was born in fucking Senegal, you complete dope.

Not having a very good night tonight! Point is, he wasnt born in France but played for them

Re: The General Footy Thread

Shit-storm in a thimble whipped up by lazy fucking journo cunts 'cos there's no footy till Friday and the cunts can't help themselves.

Play for the country you hold a passport for innit. 

Hold more than one passport, and you're good enough, then you get the luxury of choosing.

"... Bring the noise it's the moment they fear, get up still a beautiful idea..."

My SoundCloud page...

Re: The General Footy Thread

This Januzaj kid can play for about 4 different countries, pretty sure most Man Utd fans would rather he choose Belgium as playing for England might ruin him

Re: The General Footy Thread

smashdad wrote:

Shit-storm in a thimble whipped up by lazy fucking journo cunts 'cos there's no footy till Friday and the cunts can't help themselves.

Play for the country you hold a passport for innit. 

Hold more than one passport, and you're good enough, then you get the luxury of choosing.

Smashdad for Prime Minister...

Re: The General Footy Thread

Maybe Jack Wilshere has heard that the EDL are looking for a new leader and wants to show his credentials

Last edited by MattBlack (Wednesday Oct 2013 13:03:24)

Re: The General Footy Thread

Amps wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Shit-storm in a thimble whipped up by lazy fucking journo cunts 'cos there's no footy till Friday and the cunts can't help themselves.

Play for the country you hold a passport for innit. 

Hold more than one passport, and you're good enough, then you get the luxury of choosing.

Smashdad for Prime Minister...

No fucking chance mate - only thing worse than a journo-cunt is a fucking politician.

"... Bring the noise it's the moment they fear, get up still a beautiful idea..."

My SoundCloud page...

Re: The General Footy Thread

No mention of Wilshere referring to playing in "Ukrainia".

And Matt, you've excelled in this thread, you absolute belter.

Re: The General Footy Thread

I'm sacking off England v Macedonia and going to see Jay Z at the O2 instead.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Jack Wilshere and friends show their contempt for Aslan

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/Segmentrecords/image_zpsb0d8f051.jpg

Re: The General Footy Thread

Bit harsh on Christy and the lads.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Whens that Ed, in the next World Cup Qualifiers for Russia?

smallman1 wrote:

I'm sacking off England v Macedonia and going to see Jay Z at the O2 instead.

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

Re: The General Footy Thread

wrongun wrote:

Whens that Ed, in the next World Cup Qualifiers for Russia?

smallman1 wrote:

I'm sacking off England v Macedonia and going to see Jay Z at the O2 instead.

Good spot Mr Carter!

Re: The General Footy Thread

Ol' Wobble Chops hits the nail on the head.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24472744

Re: The General Footy Thread

stylustrouble wrote:

Ol' Wobble Chops hits the nail on the head.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24472744

fact

Re: The General Footy Thread

shaunstrudwick wrote:
stylustrouble wrote:

Ol' Wobble Chops hits the nail on the head.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24472744

fact

Less maffs, more football!

Re: The General Footy Thread

stylustrouble wrote:

Ol' Wobble Chops hits the nail on the head.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24472744

Don't get me started on that fucking shit-cunt...

"... Bring the noise it's the moment they fear, get up still a beautiful idea..."

My SoundCloud page...

Re: The General Footy Thread

Oh dear, Ed comes unstuck again.

It's becoming like Groundhog Day around here.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:

Oh dear, Ed comes unstuck again.

It's becoming like Groundhog Day around here.

Saying Macedonia instead of Montenegro is unforgivable.

I can only apologise chief.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Guns n Roses at Spike Island?

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:

Guns n Roses at Spike Island?

Jay Z at the O2 for me.

Re: The General Footy Thread

A reg a day, keeps the Dr away.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Jack Wilshere is said to be devastated after finding out that the scorer of Englands second goal isnt English

Re: The General Footy Thread

http://i.imgur.com/2ZXC9.gif

Re: The General Footy Thread

Andros Townsend making the simple art of running and shooting look quite revolutionary tonight.