Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

LOL menacing I am fad haha

Fucking embarrassing McDermott is if he's even slightly serious about that croc of shit.


Shaun, I've said it many times on here before why I support Leeds, Take your Ray Charles ray-bans off. For your benefit I'll tell you again. Even though I was born 50 yards from the Stretford end my dads half brother is Peter Lorimer, so we used to get free tickets for all the Leeds games.

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

I'd forgotten about Leeds till I read this thread.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

The Lorimer story is a new one on me, thought your father-in-law used to play for Everton? lol

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

LOL BF i'm surprised by you. I totally made all that up for strudders to soak up. The Mrs' old chap did play for Everton.

I support Leeds coz i was unfortunate enough to be born there. Moved out to Cheshire early enough to avoid sounding like Darren Gough, thank fuck. My uncle took me to a game and that was me. Cunt. Wish he had taken me to a club that won things.

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Sep 2013 01:18:33)

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

smallman1 wrote:

I'd forgotten about Leeds till I read this thread.

I wish I could.

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Big Fella wrote:

lol terrifying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24125800

Good to see you keeping with all the latest news regarding Leeds, BF. You can come out of the closet now.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

McDermott out.

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Dermo wrote:

McDermott out.

I was waiting for that.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

He's a fucking useless cunt. hey update the thread title mate. Bri might think we are dissing last season.

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Apparently Becchio wants to come back.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

haha not surprised I don't think he's played in a single game since he signed, has he?

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Is this the first time in history that a coach of a city's football club and rugby league club share exactly the same name?

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Pretty safe bet if say. Shame one of them is completely shit.

JFT 39

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

McDermott's a good manager. He's just inherited a dogshit squad and has been given fuck all money. Not much you can do with that.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Boo Hoo you cunts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … nting.html

These people are totally out of touch with the rest of football. We were numb. I couldn't believe it was so organised and orchestrated. When the players tried to stop it, they were told where to go." - Howard Wilkinson, after Leeds fans sing through the minute silence for Sir Matt Busby in 1994

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

In respect to football hooliganism most clubs have moved on haven't they? Seems like it may be you who's the one stuck in the past big'ns. 20 years ago in the past. And you are still crying about it.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Big Fella wrote:

Boo Hoo you cunts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … nting.html

These people are totally out of touch with the rest of football. We were numb. I couldn't believe it was so organised and orchestrated. When the players tried to stop it, they were told where to go." - Howard Wilkinson, after Leeds fans sing through the minute silence for Sir Matt Busby in 1994

It does make me laugh to hear Leeds' fans moaning about other fans' behaviour, considering our, erm, chequered past. If you give it you gotta take it. I'm sure Dave Jones will be having a chuckle at that. Or any Man U fans who have attended matches between us. It's football. Everything's fair game. The more you kick up about it the more they'll do it. Leeds get the Turkish lark at most away games, Millwall just happen to build their season around it. They're a joke. They've never managed yet to find their way as far north as Elland Road and never will. Giving it the big one at home and failing to show up away. Strictly small time.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Millwall are a horrible club in one of the worst parts of London.

Been to The Den a few times and it's a fcuking horrendous part of town.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

La Nausee wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Boo Hoo you cunts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … nting.html

These people are totally out of touch with the rest of football. We were numb. I couldn't believe it was so organised and orchestrated. When the players tried to stop it, they were told where to go." - Howard Wilkinson, after Leeds fans sing through the minute silence for Sir Matt Busby in 1994

It does make me laugh to hear Leeds' fans moaning about other fans' behaviour, considering our, erm, chequered past. If you give it you gotta take it. I'm sure Dave Jones will be having a chuckle at that. Or any Man U fans who have attended matches between us. It's football. Everything's fair game. The more you kick up about it the more they'll do it. Leeds get the Turkish lark at most away games, Millwall just happen to build their season around it. They're a joke. They've never managed yet to find their way as far north as Elland Road and never will. Giving it the big one at home and failing to show up away. Strictly small time.

You can't blame today's fans for something fans did a generation ago. Its like blaming Dale Winton for AIDS.
Most clubs nowadays are working on making it a family atmosphere. Clubs like Millwall are prehistoric and need condemning for it now and so does anyone else who is found guilty of it.
Its a bit late ridiculing someone for 20 plus years ago and saying 'well you used to do it so its alright for us to do it to you now'.
Very school playground.

Last edited by Phil Opian (Wednesday Oct 2013 00:55:27)

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Millwall beaten 4-0 last night. Tired after their cup final on Saturday.
Textbook.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

You're funny.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Odo wrote:

You're funny.

It's about time somebody noticed. PM me for meets and drinks.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Naus is certainly more dependable than board stalwart, MattBlack, when it comes to fun.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

starcreeper wrote:

Naus is certainly more dependable than board stalwart, MattBlack, when it comes to fun.

He's the Little to my Large. Strictly the Ronnie Corbett of the partnership, is Matt.

Re: Leeds United 2013/14 Official Promotion Thread

Back on track!