Re: Weekend

Grant wrote:

Staying at Moofushi - supposed to be brilliant for diving. Will check out Manta Point, cheers.

Moofushi's too far south to make a trip to Manta Point worthwhile - probably two hours+ by boat - during which time you'd pass dozens of other sites where it's entirely likely you'd find Mantas in abundance.

Have an absolute blast mate - it genuinely is a staggeringly beautiful country, although there is some political/social unrest on Male (the capital island) at the moment so take advice before visiting.  SO jealous - I would seriously consider giving up a bollock for one more dive trip out there.

sabotini wrote:

That looks fucking gross. Who wants to eat some sort of minge chocolate?

You're in the wrong hole chief

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Lol

sabotini wrote:

That looks fucking gross. Who wants to eat some sort of minge chocolate?

Sabo = mad boring sex life.

In, out, minimal eye contact, overarching sense of shame and self-loathing at the end. Perfect.

sabotini wrote:

In, out, minimal eye contact, overarching sense of shame and self-loathing at the end. Perfect.

When renting a skin flick? Me too.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

How was your set Hannu?

Totes smashed it?

Treated myself and the missus to a Hotel weekend... shacked up in a 5 star hotel/spa 10 mins away from home. Lounged on the most comfortable bed ever for two days, got stoned and drank wine, ordered room service for all meals, some spa action, watched the Suzuka race butt naked. It was great.

Highly recommended... all the perks minus the shittiness of travel.

F. O. R.

ffs

Why did he go and ruin it by taking the missus, proper faupaux.

Damage control BF.

picture of the Rhouses luxury spa below:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5q_OTW1Qo5fALHFKws5qmaWczRbvNh-o3BVqF_A4sWbOx-g4

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

smallman1 wrote:

How was your set Hannu?

Totes smashed it?

Had loads of fun. Smallest room there was so it was hard to not fill it with people. big_smile

All vinyl too, nice to know that playing that is like riding the bike, you never forget it.

TitianWarrior wrote:

Just got back from a weekend in Amsterdam. Butcher's on Friday (A private members secret club at the back of a takeway. You get in via something like an airlock. Saturday night was The Supper Club, this was dessert!
http://i41.tinypic.com/20l1ffq.jpg

I've heard the chocolate starfish is the dish of the house at The Supper Club.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

picture of the Rhouses luxury spa below:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS5q_OTW1Qo5fALHFKws5qmaWczRbvNh-o3BVqF_A4sWbOx-g4

*Free Internet upon room booking.

*Please note that the Internet is technically free the world over.  We do not provide access to connect.  It merely exists.  Babu Stilt House Resorts.

How come you've never gone in to stand up, Jay?

Presto wrote:

How come you've never gone in to stand up, Jay?

I think there's a limited market for shit puns.

Think there's a limited market for shit in general Loopy.

Just ask Blackberry