Re: Movember 2012

For all of the whinging going on in here, not one of you bastards has donated.

smallman1 wrote:

Do you know where Movember originated?

Australia.

I rest my case.

Does not surprise me at all. A nation used to looking like cunts.

Part of the problem

loopdokter wrote:

For all of the whinging going on in here, not one of you bastards has donated.

I think you may have missed the gist of the posts. Everybody thinks its a complete crock of shit.

Part of the problem

I'm resurrecting this for one simple reason: I just found out last night my uncle has been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

So whilst I may be a cunt and all of that, your donations would be appreciated since this caterpillar on my lip has a bit more meaning: www.mobro.co/jakaufman1

fadass wrote:

Chap in work has recovered from scrote cancer and he is doing Movember. Sent a big I am e-mail around about the whole thing asking for money and general well wishes for looking like a cunt.

It took all my willpower not to "reply to all" telling him to stick it up his bollix.

Or bollock. I don't know.

Gen lol

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

haha thats funny.

Bollox Loopy.

Part of the problem

Will see if I can spare something from my month allowance Loopy.

Most people who get prostate cancer die of something else first thats how shit at being a cancer it is.

LOL  'you've got crap cancer'

I hate all this its taboo to dis cancer bollox. My old fella has got it and he says bollox to it, so i say bollox to it.
Loopy would best be asking people who directly care about his well being. Not a load of cunts on a music forum who dont generally give a fuck about people, cap in hand for relatives with manky gonads.

Part of the problem

Is saying bollix to cancer an effective cure Derm?

lets hope so. Saying bollox has given him 5 years so far.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Loopy would best be asking people who directly care about his well being. Not a load of cunts on a music forum who dont generally give a fuck about people, cap in hand for relatives with manky gonads.

My post last year generated some donations, so why not have another go?  If you don't want to donate, that's fine.  Whinging about it for two pages however, is just numpty-ish. smile

Always happy to donate Loopy.

I'll give this one a miss though.

Loopy - Can we have a daily photo update this year?

Fucking well remembered. lol.

Nothing douchier than Movember. Just donate to charity and stop making people look at your face.

Fuck charity, one of life's biggest cons.

Well then give it to whoever you want. The point is, fuck Movember.

Mr Boring wrote:

Don't think I'm going to be doing it this year - even though my uncle has been diagnosed with a rather aggressive form of prostate cancer.

Going away at the end of November to Roatan, Honduras and I don't exactly feel like having a daft 'stache in my holiday pics.

There's absolutely no excuse - no matter how worthy - for anyone to ever sport a goatee.

loopdokter wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Don't think I'm going to be doing it this year - even though my uncle has been diagnosed with a rather aggressive form of prostate cancer.

Going away at the end of November to Roatan, Honduras and I don't exactly feel like having a daft 'stache in my holiday pics.

Trust me, it won't be the tache that ruins your photos. So there's no reason not to participate this year. If you post 30 day-by-day photos I promise to donate to prostate cancer.

Do it! It'll be like a welcome home present for Dermopian.

Sorry to hear about your uncle.