Re: So Jimmy Saville WAS noncing kids.

No wonder he used to make all those grunting noises

FFS Rolf.

There must be a pedophile ring still ongoing at the BBC & Westminster. That kind of behaviour isnt cured with a patch.

You just know Boris Johnson is involved. Theres no way a mind like that sits in on a Friday night and watches Storage Wars.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:

That kind of behaviour isnt cured with a patch.

I've felt slightly less rampant since wearing one tbf. I've even let a couple live.

Part of the problem

The patch works for the dogging, I know that much.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

When's Eamonn Holmes going to get pulled up?

Part of the problem

Stock, Aiken & Waterman anybody?

The boat that rocked is on the box.... is this an apology for all the noncing or a fly on the wall documentary?

Worst film I've ever seen n all.

Is Boris Johnson the crazy cousin that they had to let down out of the attic eventually?

Nice work from BBC photo guy:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxdCMjudN1YmHcio_D4YrK6QqZ84N3MBG3lvKjq15IV6eDz7ug

A far cry from pre-paedo Rofl:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4oUSOGUJAzoTOlJrWpWG_ed51esi8UGSpVuv6jbQHRqLJ0eLN

Not worth being famous nowadays it seems.

Yep, it only seems to scupper one's desire to keep the old kid-fuckery lark under wraps

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

I wouldn't want to be the sketch artist at Rolfs trial though, that's some pressure there

MattBlack wrote:

I wouldn't want to be the sketch artist at Rolfs trial though, that's some pressure there

Little known fact: Rofl traced all those pictures on Rolf's Cartoon Time - the pencil marks were too faint for the camera to pick up but just strong enough for him to trace.

The dirty bastard!

Mr Boring wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Little known fact: Rofl traced all those pictures on Rolf's Cartoon Time - the pencil marks were too faint for the camera to pick up but just strong enough for him to trace.

The dirty bastard!

The dirty cunt.

TV programme in 'not being as straightforward as it seems' shocker.

Presto wrote:

TV programme in 'not being as straightforward as it seems' shocker.

Oh look it's paedo sympathising Presto defending Rolf Harris with a trademark glib comment.

Perhaps if someone had exposed Rolf's tracing at the time he may not have got that job with the animals.  Animals Presto, animals!

He was fucking them too, wasn't he? A depraved orgy involving poor little flossy, the giant rabbit who had a poorly leg.

sad

Meanwhile, Nicholas Witchell still roams free.

Not one for conspiracy theories but

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/savile-chauffe … =1#bRlRQQy

Paedo commits suicide after being found out? Mad conspiracy that is.

Phil Opian wrote:

Paedo commits suicide after being found out? Mad conspiracy that is.

SimonR is dead???

Part of the problem

Good to see your back Derm

Yes I have not been well. JOAM sent me some really nasty aids in a pm and it made me terribly unwell for exactly one month.

Part of the problem

The scamp.

Part of the problem