Re: Is anyone else loving Jody Wisternoff's sound at the moment?

millsy23 wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:
fletcher wrote:

I listened to his set streamed from Ally Pally on Saturday night, sounded very good.

Agreed.  Saw him at Burning Man a few years ago & it was a fantastic set.  Digging his sound as of late & his Anjunadeep mix has been on frequent rotation.

The set with the pink panther remix in it? Lol. Do me a favour. You must have been necking the sparkle biscuits like Presto at the end of day Greggs sarnie sell off

Erm...what's a sparkle biscuit & Greggs Sarnie sell-off?

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

¬

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

Digging his sound as of late & his Anjunadeep mix has been on frequent rotation.

You're listening to it on MP3. So what rotation would that be? Your finger up your arsehole, perhaps?

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

Digging his sound as of late & his Anjunadeep mix has been on frequent rotation.

You're listening to it on MP3. So what rotation would that be? Your finger up your arsehole, perhaps?

oooo spicey

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

Ive often wondered what you would put in DJ feedback these days, when it was vinyl you would say "In my record box" when it was CD's you would say "In the wallet" but what do you say now "on the laptop" "In the folder" or in Milsys case "On the iPad synced and ready to go"

Henry Rindhoops wrote:
ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

That your sister's job...she sucks at it though...so we settled for her brown star instead - tight lil puckered rosebud that one....

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

I've asked for him to remix our new record.
Plus a few others tbh.
Hopefully someone will say yes. roll