Re: The General Footy Thread

You only ever hear the term "fellow professionals" in connection with footballers, don't you.

Look at his "fellow professionals", an absolute shower of amoral reprobates... I'm not sure how taking a tumble in the box compares with biting, racism, shagging your sister in law, gambling your life away, crashing your car cos they only offered you 60k a week, refusing to actually play, scratching someone's face, smashing someone's eye socket, battering your team mate on a jolly up.... I'd say they all really get precious about diving for a penalty.

I always teach my fellow professionals to not go too heavy on the salt & vinegar and always offer a free shitty fork, not the good ones.

Big Fella wrote:

I always teach my fellow professionals to not go too heavy on the salt & vinegar and always offer a free shitty fork, not the good ones.

I'm sure the biggest bone of contention in your world, BF is those that "double wrap".  Fucking cunts using up twice the paper and eating into your profits.

pube85 wrote:

Young must get slaughtered by his fellow professionals.

Halal

Big Fella wrote:

Its cheating though Biggs. Imagine if you left a few chips out of your lage chips. Its downhill from there on in once that gets out.

Mr Boring wrote:

Irish Presto at one minute and twenty-five seconds in?

Probably related tbh.

So much for Arsenal's 'critical' week in which every man and his dog predicted the wheels would fall off the wagon. Two games, two wins, two words...

Suck it.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/Segmentrecords/image_zps2b77e267.jpg

MattBlack wrote:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/Segmentrecords/image_zps2b77e267.jpg

he'll be singing his praises soon enough.

yeah that Piers Morgan, Ramsey thing is getting a bit boring tbh. I know it Piers Morgan but he held his hands up and said he was completely wrong about it. Move on ffs

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

i've noticed you often see the rotation-lock icon on retarded celebrities phones, they must get frightened when it rotates.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Fuck holes like Morgan don't deserve any relent snedds. Fuck the cunt.

"You would, you fat greasy chip eating cunt". Creepy March 2014

On a hiding to nothing on Sunday. If we win, It'll be you beat a United team in transition, if we lose, Arsenal cant win the big games.

Prog God

Shut up Dan you crying cunt, top of the league and you still aren't happy. smile

Dan Harwood wrote:

On a hiding to nothing on Sunday. If we win, It'll be you beat a United team in transition, if we lose, Arsenal cant win the big games.

I'm sure if it's 0-0 on the hour Moyes will break out the Ashley Young Emergency Kit regardless of the recent bad press.

Im lost in the moment, BF, long may it continue. wink

Prog God

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYe7hJpCAAAqwvK.jpg

My signed copy is in the safe.

Chelsea, City, Dippers... now Arsenal have won it... but also the CL.... and it's not even christmas.

Tarpey 1 Morgan 0

Brutal comeback.

So speaks the king of the 700 liner...

I never thought I'd hear myself say this but Arsenal fans are more annoying than Man U, BF aside.

BT Sports awarded the CL from 2015 on. We'll actually, literally be pining for Jamie Redknapp and Glenda Hoddle.

So with the FA cup moving back to BBC and BT Sports buying up the CL does that mean there will be anything worth watching on ITV now? Still, look on the bright side, it means we will be seeing a lot less of Adrian Chiles now

Just a shame the electric bantz between the Red Devils & gooners on here is being interrupted by the little team board members.