Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Gravity. At the superb Imperial in Copenhagen. Massive screen. 10am showing. 6 cans of Tuborg. 3D. I was there. Is space. Floating around with Sandra and George. Hands out. Touching the stars. Holding on to my piss. For fucking eternity. Having to bail out. 20 minutes from the end. Down the stairs to the pisser. Why is it so fucking dark. Still got your 3D specs on you tit.

Yeah, so basically just like Razzle Christmas Special 1987: a real visual treat. Compulsory. 4.5/5

lol

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

The Stone Roses: Made of Stone - 7/10. Decent documentary by Shane Meadow. Decent soundtrack. Wish I'd made more effort and gone to see them at one of their comeback gigs

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Grant wrote:

The Stone Roses: Made of Stone - 7/10. Decent documentary by Shane Meadow. Decent soundtrack. Wish I'd made more effort and gone to see them at one of their comeback gigs


Did you see the footage of the dick-heads at Heaton Park?

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Only at the end and they didn't show too many dick-heads.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Blue Jasmine.

Watched it on the plane.

Should have listened to Diggers' Transitions which was available.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Supposed to be good that.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

12 years a slave. worth watching for fassbender's performance alone.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

Gravity. At the superb Imperial in Copenhagen. Massive screen. 10am showing. 6 cans of Tuborg. 3D. I was there. Is space. Floating around with Sandra and George. Hands out. Touching the stars. Holding on to my piss. For fucking eternity. Having to bail out. 20 minutes from the end. Down the stairs to the pisser. Why is it so fucking dark. Still got your 3D specs on you tit.

Yeah, so basically just like Razzle Christmas Special 1987: a real visual treat. Compulsory. 4.5/5


http://i.imgur.com/JsUHyi5.gif

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Ender's Game

Crap

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

La Nausee wrote:

Sexy Beast, again. Cracking film still.

brilliant film

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

smallman1 wrote:

Blue Jasmine.

Watched it on the plane.

Should have listened to Diggers' Transitions which was available.

Nice to see you flying the flag when travelling.

SimonR

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Just ordered this, looks amazing. Apart from Submarine.

http://warpfilms10.com

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Impossible to follow Henry's outstanding critique but also saw Gravity 3D today......awesome stuff - plus Sandra Bullock is in fine nick for an ald bird - yes you do get to see her out of the space suit and the bop is just as tense as the rest of the film

would whole-heartedly recommend it - just don't be a daft twat like me and pay for 3D glasses at the ticket office when they were seemingly giving them away free at the entrance to the theatre........cunts

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Gravity, thought it was spectacular :-)

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

How The Grinch Stole Christmas


Just watching this with the lad, fuckin behemoth of a performance from Jim Carrey.

9/10

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

War of the Worlds 3/10

Why oh why I thought it might be even slightly ok I don't know. Horrendous film... If you do end up watching it and all the way to the end, just make sure you aren't near any sharp instruments.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Life Of Pi.....okay, I guess. Difficult enough book to transfer to film.

The Magnificent Eleven.....quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen: and as you will all know, I've waded through some shite (on your behalf). Indescribably bad on so many levels. Abysmal plot, comically bad acting. Oh, Keith Allen is in it, which should have set the shite-film siren screaming like a cunt but I ignored this and was allured by the fact that Irvine Welsh had a hand it; ample proof that you should stick to what you're good at. It was the equivalent of Frederick Forsythe doing Live at the Apollo. Welsh even does a cameo (I think). Fits right in, considering he can't act. Pointless fucking drivel and anyone having any hand in it should be shot with balls of their own shite. I'll give Allen a waiver considering he's still getting off his nut at regular intervals (and must have been when he read the script to this fucking abortion of a movie) but he loses any brownie points as he spawned Lily Allen, who sounds like your drunk madasfuck auntie howling through an Alanis Morrisette album wearing nothing but a pair of Uggs standing on your settee on New Year's Eve.

Django Unchained....eventually got around to watching it and thought it was excellent. Of course, the fat cunt Tarantino couldn't help himself and had to get his squashed fucking ugly mug in at some stage. He looks like a Spitting Image parody of himself. Wouldn't look out of place in an Aphex Twin video. The cunt.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Grant wrote:

Just ordered this, looks amazing. Apart from Submarine.

http://warpfilms10.com

Which of these are worth watching Grant? Apart from Dead Man's Shoes and Four Lions, obvs.

Oh and I guess I've seen Kill List and Snowtown which are two of the most disturbing films of recent memory, so thanks for that Warp Films.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

La Nausee wrote:

Life Of Pi.....okay, I guess. Difficult enough book to transfer to film.

The Magnificent Eleven.....quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen: and as you will all know, I've waded through some shite (on your behalf). Indescribably bad on so many levels. Abysmal plot, comically bad acting. Oh, Keith Allen is in it, which should have set the shite-film siren screaming like a cunt but I ignored this and was allured by the fact that Irvine Welsh had a hand it; ample proof that you should stick to what you're good at. It was the equivalent of Frederick Forsythe doing Live at the Apollo. Welsh even does a cameo (I think). Fits right in, considering he can't act. Pointless fucking drivel and anyone having any hand in it should be shot with balls of their own shite. I'll give Allen a waiver considering he's still getting off his nut at regular intervals (and must have been when he read the script to this fucking abortion of a movie) but he loses any brownie points as he spawned Lily Allen, who sounds like your drunk madasfuck auntie howling through an Alanis Morrisette album wearing nothing but a pair of Uggs standing on your settee on New Year's Eve.

Django Unchained....eventually got around to watching it and thought it was excellent. Of course, the fat cunt Tarantino couldn't help himself and had to get his squashed fucking ugly mug in at some stage. He looks like a Spitting Image parody of himself. Wouldn't look out of place in an Aphex Twin video. The cunt.

Just beautiful Phil. I was nearly moved to tears reading this.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

La Naus smashing it out the park.

Life of Pi is horrific.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Watched "Indie Game" last week, definitely worth a watch if you're a gamer nerd. Even if you aren't one, it's quite entertaining.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

smallman1 wrote:

Life of Pi is horrific.


I liked it. Especially as it was the first 3D film id ever seen at the piccys.
I read the book and to be fair they made a decent job.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Nov 2013 03:39:42)

Part of the problem

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Dermo wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Life of Pi is horrific.


I liked it. Especially as it was the first 3D film id ever seen at the piccys.
I read the book and to be fair they made a decent job.

visually it was pretty epic imo - saw it on Sky last night and it wasn't even the 3D version

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

I thought Life of Pi was a good yarn, certainly not horrific.

Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Bored me to tears.

A lad on a boat with a tiger.

Give me Commando any day.