Topic: Honduras

Has anyone other than Liquitech1 and Big E. Smallman1 been out there?  The missus and I are off to Roatan at the end of the month.

I'm thinking being as loud and obnoxious as possible is the best way to approach things while there?

Re: Honduras

Just be you Loopy, the Hondurans love a loud plonker in Oakleys

ExTractorFan wrote:

Just be you Loopy, the Hondurans love a loud plonker in Oakleys

I'll be sure to throw in my Hawaiian shirt into the mix just to make sure...

Going to Honduras loopy? No shit. Who'd have ever known if you hadn't already completely hijacked a thread to tell everyone and start another one just incase everyone missed out on it?

JFT 39

Sorry Loopdokter, only seems right to put this here now. smile

No worries on the miscommunication dude...Louis may well be running it now. I was there in 2006/2007, and as I said the guy who started it all was on a slippery slope at the time....If you were ever planning to go to it in the future, try and listen to all the djs on the flyer beforehand, just in case it's full of gabba merchants.

Is there a Lineker's?

Dermo wrote:

Going to Honduras loopy? No shit. Who'd have ever known if you hadn't already completely hijacked a thread to tell everyone and start another one just incase everyone missed out on it?

I was trying to move the discussion to this one, you mong.

liquitech1 wrote:

Sorry Loopdokter, only seems right to put this here now. smile

No worries on the miscommunication dude...Louis may well be running it now. I was there in 2006/2007, and as I said the guy who started it all was on a slippery slope at the time....If you were ever planning to go to it in the future, try and listen to all the djs on the flyer beforehand, just in case it's full of gabba merchants.

I doubt I'd ever make the trek unless they had more than just locals on the bill.  Hopefully I'll meet up with Louis and become the number one DJ in Central America by next year.  I know Dermo's waiting with eager anticipation to shit on anything. wink

La Nausee wrote:

Is there a Lineker's?

lol

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Why would you want to leave Toronto when you got Mayor Ford in charge