Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Great to see the dippers are only 3 pts from being 7th now. Wont be long.

Part of the problem

Lol Dermo. Clutching at straws here.

Just watching how its all closing in on you. smile  Was really hoping that Mirallas tackle had snapped Dot Cottons leg, but then i thought nah, he wont leave in Jan with one of them. Every cloud.

Part of the problem

Well, ever the optimist I prefer to think that we're 2nd and 4 points off the top. Suarez will be going nowhere until he wins me my top goalscorer bet.

we've got a really tough couple of games in the xmas period - Chelsea and City

need to keep racking up the points between now and then

as has been pointed out numerous times we are of the level where we can dispatch the 'weaker' teams pretty comfortably - but will struggle with stronger opposition

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Hull, Norwich, Spurs, Cardiff...if you don't get maximum points from those games you should be worried. The Tottenham game looks a particularly inviting opportunity to beef up your goal difference wink

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Need to tighten up defensively, get some midfield creativity and another goal scorer. Usually we have a stronger 2nd half of the season anyway.

AVB's job not looking to safe at present .. hope Spurs keep him though.

SimonR

simonr wrote:

Need to tighten up defensively, get some midfield creativity and another goal scorer.

The last ten years called, they want their transfer policy back please.

simonr wrote:

Need to tighten up defensively, get some midfield creativity and another goal scorer. Usually we have a stronger 2nd half of the season anyway.

Lol

http://i43.tinypic.com/2uymyqa.jpg

Part of the problem

simonr wrote:

The fuck are you on about? Did you regurgitate that from a comment thread on Sky Sports?

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

SimonR having a right 'SimonR'

Part of the problem

Coutinho will struggle long term in the Prem. Not strong enough to mix it with the seasoned pros.

Seamie Coleman put his hand on him at one stage and I thought he was going to end up buried in a Pukka Pies advert.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

starcreeper wrote:

Seamie Coleman put his hand on him at one stage and I thought he was going to end up buried in a Pukka Pies advert.

Boss work that!

Thought this deserved to be in here.

https://twitter.com/chelsey_harwood

Got a feeling this is going to be a grower. Probably where SimonR spends a lot of time too.

Part of the problem

A story that will really spring to life once given the photoshop treatment.

http://oi41.tinypic.com/1e70vk.jpg

Can i claim my money on the bets for the dippers coming behind Ushited and not winning the league now? Just like they did claiming theyd won it 2 weeks ago.

Fucking LOL at you dozy fucks. Oh and LOL @ Brad Smith LOL LOL

Part of the problem

Various TV pundits giving it the big the-team-top-at-Christmas-go-on-to-win-the-league spiel last week.

Turns out the team at the top of the league at Christmas can't even make the top 4 by New Year.

Can Dermo please explain why a Leeds fan hates Liverpool so much.

Not that he has to explain it to me but feel his standing on the board is sinking due to a perceived strange hatred.

all his family are Reds and so he supports Leeds to piss them off - iirc

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

stylustrouble wrote:

Turns out the team at the top of the league at Christmas can't even make the top 4 by New Year.

To be fair, there's only 6 points between the top five teams, although that's come down from 2 in about a week. I wouldn't bet against Liverpool taking maximum points before they entertain Everton. Plenty of twists and turns in January I feel, plus the intrigue of the window on top. Bring it on.

I seem to remember both Liverpool and Arsenal being about 11 points clear at the end  of January in recent times.

Big Fella wrote:

standing on the board is sinking due to a perceived strange hatred.

lol at his 'standing'. I'm sure Dermys hate of Liverpool is the only reason people would think he's a whopper.

Yes because my dislike of dippers is breaking news isn't it bf? Or have you only just managed to perceive that too?

In general, people's 'standing' are only questioned by people of a lower stature or individuals insecure with their own 'perceived' standing.

Looking like you have got some weird kind of SimonR/kiz obsession going on with me anyway bf. You like to mention my name every time you log on. Would you like a couple of pictures?

Anyhow, wouldn't it be lovely to see the dippers finish off the festive fixtures without a win. Fingers crossed.

Part of the problem