Topic: Banned for life....

...Woke up this morning to discover I have been banned (with extreme prejuduice) from QPR  fansnetwork site 'loft for words' for 'homophobic comments'.

Thats one new years resolution achieved !.........

homophobic, i think not..just ask tom daley...

"from Brighton eh!..No doubt your brains that YOU were born with ,were fucked through the top of your skull by a hulking great phallus chanelled through your love palace  you limp wristed bastard love child of larry grayson stooge 'Everard'.

you micro moron student grant fool.Try dealing with poverty,desperation and racial hatred amongst all colours of the working class that i have to do every day.

please be a big brave boy and report me for abuse like the young cabin boy in silk stockings that you undoubtedly are.

perhaps from Brighton,you can express your feelings against us Shat upon working class ex labour voters, and help us to "grow some balls" as you put it,through the medium of 'darnce' .

Ther'd eat you for breakfast in east london,boy and spit out the bleeding heart.

please pop down to chingford for tea and cake(tea and cake optional, cunt)

if "wallowing in self pity "is helping ex prisoners of any colour or religion ,who have known nothing but violence ,drugs and criminality to achieve a better life, then im sure your drama workshop ( on the pier next to the hog roast and the shop that sells hitler youth knives) ,     "the caucasian chalk circle",im on a roll now,cunt, can help me deal with the ex yardies and ex soldiers that have seen service in northern ireland/iraq .

Perhaps your knowledge of trans gender  accessorizing  " Arthur, you do look beautiful in those size 13 slingbacks,hen!" can help me communicate better with these ready to explode ticking time bombs of extreme violence. Faux 3/4 length mink gloves, perhaps?

Stay young and fabulosa at all times!!

I dont know,you just cant tell the kids where its at these days

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR  Remains at large and  is considerd extremely dangerous to lisping ring snatchers from brighton.EX WIVES please do not approach him .Contact the CSA again.  )

There all cunts out there!!

ps is it me or are fanzines sites these day so far removed from the original ethos of the printed fanzine of the late 80's,that they can be packaged between glossy laminate and flogged to the fan in the street for a fiver a pop..

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 09:26:54)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

Re: Banned for life....

ED - drink some Port mate...

smile tongue smile

oh go on then smashy..just a wee snifter.

i seem to be turning into majormisunderstanding as i get older..or dementia is setting in. ive always wanted to bathe in my own piss...ahhhhhh 2nd resoluton achieved..

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 08:22:57)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,

I didn't expect 2014's first meltdown to be on day 1 tbh.

Perhaps add "greater tolerance of chutney ferrets" to your new years resolutions list?

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

I live close to Brighton and am a roaring hetrosexual if that helps.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

they got you with the "size 13 slingbacks" comment. dead giveaway.

should have gone with mules

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

I was born there. Live there now. And I reckon I'm pretty straight as well

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

I've been to Brighton and never come back gay

erik.b wrote:

You didn't do it properly.

No offence was intended to brighton,
it was a sweeping generalsation to my adversary who is from brighton.

who, in he's sweeping generalisaton condemmed me as a tory thatcherte racist , because i work as a probation officer and am "part of the oppressing state".

dutchy101 wrote:
erik.b wrote:

You didn't do it properly.

oh right, must try harder

I've seen Brighton on telly.  No sign of being gay yet... Yet.  It could happen, but I reckon it's unlikely.