Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

You've Got She-Male



you know my secrets....

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

i did work for over 20 years as a reinsurance broker

Really? Who for?

Prog God

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

A medium size independant non marine reinsurance brokers1989-2007 that were subject to a take over in 2007. i was known as 'grey suit glen'amongst other things .was a regular at the 'english club' bar bed' 'wraps' 'pickwicks'..wont name the company(for public relation  reasons) but wont be hard to work out if in the industry...fuking madness mate.never again.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

Taken over or merged?

If you frequented wraps we probably knew a few of the same people.

Prog God

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

Taken over by jlt.. trying to remember  what the little clubunderground next to wh smith leadenhall market  was called.. lost both my nostrils to enemy fire in there.opp drakes wine bar. eas good mates with patrick chalk and cameron if you remember those3 lightweights!.bar bed was an offshoot of wraps. got raided operation 'telon'

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

The rest of the board when Eddie posts...


http://i.4cdn.org/b/src/1385842862405.gif

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

big fella... in an 'altered states' kind of way i had you down as a kindred spirit. a doppleganger . i only hope we  meet one day and paint the town a 'misty buff'.



'the power of christ compels you.'

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Sunday Dec 2013 12:26:18)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

Taken over by jlt.. trying to remember  what the little clubunderground next to wh smith leadenhall market  was called.. lost both my nostrils to enemy fire in there.opp drakes wine bar. eas good mates with patrick chalk and cameron if you remember those3 lightweights!.bar bed was an offshoot of wraps. got raided operation 'telon'

Double Barrel Bannerman's old haunt

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

ah squidge, my neferious past has come back to haunt me.bruce renyolds,martina cole ,tony denham and carlton leech all patrons too.it wasnt exactly the fucking wigmore club.



'what am i gonna do now?, i'll tell you what im gonna do now. im gonna put my war paint on.put it all down my arse...Quicker.Quicker.Quicker."

The right rev Charlie Bronsen.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

ah squidge, my neferious past has come back to haunt me.bruce renyolds,martina cole ,tony denham and carlton leech all patrons too.it wasnt exactly the fucking wigmore club.



'what am i gonna do now?, i'll tell you what im gonna do now. im gonna put my war paint on.put it all down my arse...Quicker.Quicker.Quicker."

The right rev Charlie Bronsen.

big_smile sounds like a great place

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

Taken over by jlt.. trying to remember  what the little clubunderground next to wh smith leadenhall market  was called.. lost both my nostrils to enemy fire in there.opp drakes wine bar. eas good mates with patrick chalk and cameron if you remember those3 lightweights!.bar bed was an offshoot of wraps. got raided operation 'telon'

You're mates with Shire? Fuck me! Lol!

I know a lot of the ex-HWS guys. Play cards with a couple of them on fridays sometimes and know chopper and brad.

Prog God

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

blimey...shire once told me he took  ms Decosta (oakenfolds ex) up the ,ahem,kippax. that was the
kind of cerebal left wing discussion that freq took place at wraps.havent seen the other lads for 8 years approx,they tended to frequent the east india,the elephant,the lamb and the wine lodge, didnt really mix in the same circles!good boys tho.fuck knows how that wraps bar stayed open for so long.if only you could see have seen what i have seen with these eyes.mad.






"we demand the finest wines known to humanity..we want them here and we want them now".

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

Now that doesn't surprise me about Shire. I've been on tour with him and he's an absolute beast.

Prog God

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

Get a room.

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

La Nausee wrote:
Amps wrote:

If that's your thing Nause, you need to investigate the Anal Acrobats series.

Was Emily Pankhurst in it Amps? Lol

No idea mate, never made past the first scene.

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

Beijing Dave wrote:

Wigan

speaking of which, check out the unbiased commentary on this:

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

chuffer wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

Wigan

speaking of which, check out the unbiased commentary on this:

Fucking tremendous. Barely understood a word of it of course but full of actual comic potential if you fancy another 'parody' attempt at some future stage...

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

...Along the same threadish..

I was recounting a tale of sexual deviance to a mate over a pint at lunch today regarding  a very senior underwriter at Lloyds of London.

You know the sort...Balliol College Educated,Freemason,kept a young boy with swan wings  cruedley stitched to his back, tetherd to a rusty bedstead with a mobile phone just out of his reach .Which in his words was"just to get my blood up ,you understand dear boy"

Your'e typical run of the mill, Oxford Head boy(and god bless 'em ,i say).

To ensure that any prospective maiden was of "pure heart",he kept a tuning fork beside the bed.
On The rare occasion this 22 stone fop got a sloan/jewish princess from Muswell hill into the sack,out came the tuning fork and was played lightly across the lips of the lady's petals.

If a crystal clear tone resonated through the air, one knew the girl was of stout character and able to carry his bloodstock.

If However, a flat dull thud omitted from the debutants beef curtains , one knew she had more exotic tastes and had "crossed the rubicon to the dark side", of which, a dim view was taken

This mad old cunt is stone dead now, But his story of love lives on in all our hearts.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 05:22:07)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

La Nausee wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Sasha Gray looks amazing and shes good for every hole on the course, but fuck me she goes on with the yappin.

Apparently she did it all for feminism. I don't think having a 14" dildo up your hole while some bloke shits on your face was what Emily Pankhurst had in mind. Or maybe she did.

Pretty much describes sex positive feminism as far as I can work out.

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

benson wrote:
La Nausee wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Sasha Gray looks amazing and shes good for every hole on the course, but fuck me she goes on with the yappin.

Apparently she did it all for feminism. I don't think having a 14" dildo up your hole while some bloke shits on your face was what Emily Pankhurst had in mind. Or maybe she did.

Pretty much describes sex positive feminism as far as I can work out.

There was a woman peace activist outside basildon court this morning.

goofy , big tits,  clad in hessian garments,85 years old.i was gripped with an urge to tear through her on a kawasaki , charring her knickers and leaving her as carrion for the local chav komodo dragon s to pick over her carcass for ill gotten booty.

but,hey, thats just me.   farkin crazy,man.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Monday Jan 2014 05:19:29)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

...Along the same threadish..

I was recounting a tale of sexual deviance to a mate over a pint at lunch today regarding  a very senior underwriter at Lloyds of London.

You know the sort...Balliol College Educated,Freemason,kept a young boy with swan wings  cruedley stitched to his back, tetherd to a rusty bedstead with a mobile phone just out of his reach .Which in his words was"just to get my blood up ,you understand dear boy"

Your'e typical run of the mill, Oxford Head boy(and god bless 'em ,i say).

To ensure that any prospective maiden was of "pure heart",he kept a tuning fork beside the bed.
On The rare occasion this 22 stone fop got a sloan/jewish princess from Muswell hill into the sack,out came the tuning fork and was played lightly across the lips of the lady's petals.

If a crystal clear tone resonated through the air, one knew the girl was of stout character and able to carry his bloodstock.

If However, a flat dull thud omitted from the debutants beef curtains , one knew she had more exotic tastes and had "crossed the rubicon to the dark side", of which, a dim view was taken

This mad old cunt is stone dead now, But his story of love lives on in all our hearts.

Lord above, and of this dim view what was the outcome?

Republik of Saddleworth

Re: Favourite 'Adult Education' Films...

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

back in the early 2000's and  Having a lust of life and being completly razzed i was discussing  my passion for 'off beat'adult erotica over a glass of port and cigar with sixties gangland legend, Edward Richardson(he was well into 70's by then), who was co owner of a cheeky little wine bar, Wraps, leadenhall market,,(next to that great citadel lloyds of london that i ,ahem,worked in for 20 fucking years)  with elder brother charlie. a delivery came into the bar every friday of hot to trot skin flicks straight from the capital of love that dares not speak its name.Amsterdam.bearing animals,war torn  bosnian/serbian l'amour  and degredation not seen by these eyes since watching that cunt john barrowman having his own 'all of me'show commisioned by the bbc.i polietly thanked mr richardson for the loan of the dvd but said it was a bit to racy for my blood and did he have anything with indian birds in it!..he replied"indian birds! what sort of sick cunt to u take me for!'at least he didnt get the fucking pliers out....

discipline was administerd swiftly .

those crazy city boys!

llyods of london motto "my word is my bond"
the cokeheads/crack heads/alkies/sex addicts/dope heads/wife bea(s)ters bond.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 02:53:32)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."