Topic: Thomas Hitzlebummer.

oh god ..FFS , just substitute tom Daleys name for this cunt.

Yep , perfect 'timing' of public declaration of his arse banditry.
Just b4 the new series of splash..def a link between swimming pools and uphill gardening,'long good friday' for example

..well done tom, my brave ,hairless adonis.i only hope you bravery can inspire our plucky young boys out on the killing fields of Afganhistan .If they can only draw upon half the courage you have shown by telling the world how much you like a well greased pole up your kippax,im sure our cowardly soldiers can vanquish the taliban and opium poppy barons and give us a christmas to savoiur.god bless.

FFS. why do so called celebrities, in this case ,young soft peach, tom daley, insist on broadcasting on every fucking media outlet their 'coming out' and every cunt lording his 'bravery' .
has he taken up a one man crusade against FGM ?,has he donated an organ to a cystic fibrosis patient?,no he fucking hasnt.he sucks cock.

lets award this lithe,huge knobbed sexkitten a purple heart for his sevices to the crown.. a perfect example for the introduction of khmer rouge style education camps.even for beautiful, tanned boyish tom!.the fresh chicken fuckpiece.wolf wolf!.

repeat to fade.

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

Re: Thomas Hitzlebummer.

Has Hitzlsperger got a new TV show coming out?

Glenn, have you ever considered a life of bumthuggery?

yep, being German the show  is called "how pure is your grandpappa".., Where contestants are tested on their blood line the for the purity of the fatherland and a passport.

losing contestants are pumped full of typhus, cholera and TB then shipped over here.

no ,havent crossed that rubicon, even i'm suprised i havent  sold me areshole back in the day for charlie.

still fingers crossed eh!.

you ,BF ?.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 06:35:40)

"Walk with me through the universe, and along the way see how all of us are connected. Feast the eyes of your soul on the love that abounds, in all places seemingly endless, like your own existence........We are Connected.."

You seem to be awfully riled about this, Edward.

who is the original post about ED?

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Brain not yet kicked in from Christmas, Strudders?

Wellll,  it gets on me tits , who gives a flying fuck what pleasure he receives from a length of condiut laid along his vertabre ,while gargarling spanish fly/ghb.

kirk out.

Its good that Thomas Hitzlsperger has admitted to being gay, now were just waiting on Sol Campbell to come out at last

MattBlack wrote:

Its good that Thomas Hitzlsperger has admitted to being gay, now were just waiting on Sol Campbell to come out at last

That rumor of him and Lennox really does bring a tear to the eye

Republik of Saddleworth

Presto wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Brain not yet kicked in from Christmas, Strudders?

but all footballers are gay - no?

what's the story here?

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Wednesday Jan 2014 07:06:45)

joeyp wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

That rumor of him and Lennox really does bring a tear to the eye

Then we really could say he takes it up the Arse-nal

The world of football still stunned by the news that Thomas Hitzlsberger played 52 times for Germany.

Matt & SimonR getting the early blows in for the funniest board member gong in the 2014 awards with their Bobby Davro routines.

Hitzlsperger was West Ham's big signing for the '10/'11 season - cunt got injured and never kicked a ball for the club till February and then they were relegated.

Draw your own conclusions as to what the parallels say about Andy Carroll...

That he is a big raving geordie fucking mincer????

Filed under Reg

Presto wrote:

nothing but vitriol for the Colwyns

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

chuffer wrote:
Presto wrote:

nothing but vitriol for the Colwyns

VITRIOL also for the labour party,BNP,Chelsea fc,Davina Mcall,Claire Balding,Gabby Yorath,BBC3,Greenpeace,property programmes,the left wing, that 15 year old girl who got shot by the taliban who all the luvvies worship like a god(any cunt can get shot)  and Basically any cunt under 30 who has not served their apprentership in drink and drugs. come to think of it any cunt who dosent fit in with E.T.C's plans*.

*i have no plans.

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 11:40:46)

..and all those  celebrity cunts that got payed out hundreds of thousands of pounds via the leveson enquiry  for having their phones tapped...mad old women who leave thousands to cats in their will that the rspca gadge pockets and spunks up on brass'es and the devils dandruff,the devils dandruff,white poppys on remberance day and the cunts who wear them on their hip,sleeve,knob, anywhere but their lapel as a fucking fashion statement..

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 11:42:07)

The BDO, any left wing goverment think tank,lloyds of london,ring fenced foriegn aid,brentwood,danny dyer,tom daley,thom york's boiler room set,the boiler room,perma tanned slags on the chingford to liverpool street line shouting into their mobiles about  abortions/sugar hut/cock/being on the wrag, women who have opinions,boo ho clothing,that welsh hing- oot katherine jenkins getting an OBE, david icke not getting one, lord lonfords hair,adam fucking sandler,hugh cunting grant,love actually,in particular the end scene at the airport( just pure evil)colin hemp smoking firth, the remake of 'the firm',nick love,sergio tacchinni re boot,citizen khan(as the bbc introduced it.."first we had minder,then only fools and horses and now citizen khan!")anti fracking campaigners,yoof workers,the green party,that piss soaked, lice infested peg toothed, tramp, feted by the left, who camped out on the green opposite the house of commons "a gandhi like figure"who tapped you up for the price of a cuppa,buskers,harmonica players...

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Wednesday Jan 2014 11:55:45)

I do love the Germans. I deal with a bloke called Dirk Kunt....and as you may know the Krauts answer the phone with their surname.
Oh the laugh.
Mind you, I deal with a bird in the UK and her name is Melanie Stiff.

La Naus showing some impressive global credentials.

I dare Thomas Hitzlsperger to admit he once played for West Ham.

Imagine getting into a bath of really fit totally naked athletic women every week? That's how it was for him every Saturday at 4.45pm

Part of the problem

EDWARDTHECONFESSOR wrote:

oh god ..FFS , just substitute tom Daleys name for this cunt.

Yep , perfect 'timing' of public declaration of his arse banditry.
Just b4 the new series of splash..def a link between swimming pools and uphill gardening,'long good friday' for example

..well done tom, my brave ,hairless adonis.i only hope you bravery can inspire our plucky young boys out on the killing fields of Afganhistan .If they can only draw upon half the courage you have shown by telling the world how much you like a well greased pole up your kippax,im sure our cowardly soldiers can vanquish the taliban and opium poppy barons and give us a christmas to savoiur.god bless.

FFS. why do so called celebrities, in this case ,young soft peach, tom daley, insist on broadcasting on every fucking media outlet their 'coming out' and every cunt lording his 'bravery' .
has he taken up a one man crusade against FGM ?,has he donated an organ to a cystic fibrosis patient?,no he fucking hasnt.he sucks cock.

lets award this lithe,huge knobbed sexkitten a purple heart for his sevices to the crown.. a perfect example for the introduction of khmer rouge style education camps.even for beautiful, tanned boyish tom!.the fresh chicken fuckpiece.wolf wolf!.

repeat to fade.

Poor Tom. He had such a hard childhood too, with his father karking it and all. Cant a man enjoy another man's Weiner in his poo hole without being brought to rights anymore?

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Jan 2014 16:07:32)

Part of the problem