Re: Dogs & Cunts with dogs

Still on topic.... Breaking news just in from the local rag...

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/1092077 … ?ref=var_0

Thoughts and prayers as per.......

Last edited by BedRob (Thursday Jan 2014 08:24:43)

Filed under Reg

For "over-protective" read "fucking psycho child killer"

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

There are serveral dog owners in my street. My bedroom looks is right across from a field of grass that is dogshit/play fucking central.

There is family of dogowners in particular that I hate. They have one of these 'playfull' longhaired dogs and go out on that field every morning in the weekend and throw the frisbee with the dog. Nothing wrong with that basically, except, they let the dog 'ask' for the frisbee (bark it's fucking head off) every fucking time. They 'play' with the dog like this for like an hour, every morning in the fucking weekend. They think because they are up at nine 'o fucking clock, everybody should be up and enjoying their dogplaying.

Selfisch FUCKS!

I see all kinds of dog 'owners' (who the fuck can OWN anohter living creature anyways???!) on that field. It rubs me the wrong way seing people acting like a 'master' over another living creature. I know not everyone is the same and some are better at it, but fuck.

I like cats btw.. they don't take shit from anybody, go their own way and are not klingy and dependand like dogs are.

Last edited by Glen (Thursday Jan 2014 08:42:56)

9am? Thats halfway through the aftrrnoon sunshine. There's a big wide world out there and you're missing it.

Yant wrote:

as log as he licks your ballsack when told, then that's all you can ask for.

Tales of the square mile 18,235.

a chap that shall be named here as 'v53'(real name Martin shurrock)  told me over a tincture of claret that the mrs was away one weekend and he was seeking sport.

he greased his neanderthal petrol pump with chicken skin and whistled for the two dogs.( i cannot remember what breed they were, this was back in the late nineties)

lying naked on the bed he thought to  to  himself it wasn't the actual licking that got him there, it was the anticipation and the sound of said dogs barking and tearing along the polished wooden floor, with their claws desperately trying to gain purchase as they turned the corner to his bedroom.

he used to freeze his shit and wrap it in cling film for sexual encounters also.

lloyds of london. the city version of one flew over the cuckoo's nest

"I am the bird that cannot change"

lynyrd skynrd

Last edited by EDWARDTHECONFESSOR (Thursday Jan 2014 08:54:37)

There's something wrong with me chemically Something wrong with me inherently,The wrong MIX In the wrong genes, I reached the wrong ends By the wrong means, It was the wrong plan In the wrong hands,The wrong theory for the wrong man,The wrong eyes On the wrong prize,
The wrong questions with the wrong replies. Wrong.

millsy23 wrote:

9am? Thats halfway through the aftrrnoon sunshine. There's a big wide world out there and you're missing it.

Quite!! I'm on my 3rd can of Skol by that time

Filed under Reg

I love dogs. Great animals.

But dog owners are the fucking pits. There's something about the desire to own a dog that correlates strongly with being a self-absorbed attention-seeking scroad. Like these fuckers who brought their  dogs to the airport to greet their SO home from a flight. So in addition to sharing space on a shuttle  stuffed to the gills with fat people and luggage I have to stand eye-to-eye with some scabby little yappy mole rat.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

so its safe to conclude all dog owners are cunts.

Part of the problem

Slabs wrote:

But dog owners are the fucking pits.

I sat in my car early one evening listening to the end of a CD having driven home after work whilst my next door but one neighbour walked round the corner and towards her house - as she drew level with me, and clearly not aware that I was in the car, she stopped her stupid little scrap of a dog on my drive and waited there whilst it shat out its guts.

As she started to walk off I slid the window down and asked her if she wasn't going to clean that up?

'Clean what up?' she replied, somewhat startled.

'That fresh, virtually steaming, shit on my drive that's just come out of your dog' answered I.

She bent down, picked the pointless little cunt of a thing up and told me, 'That wasn't my dog - it was already there!'.

By the time I'd finished telling the atrocious cunt that I'd just watched her dog squeezing the fucking shit out she'd shut her front door behind her.

I'd love to say I collected up the shit, rang her door bell and flung it in her face.  Alas I sat there, waited for the CD to finish, then went into my house, had a beer and waited several years to get my own back by posting about it on an underground dance music forum.  That'll learn the fucking witch.

Lol. Fucking brilliant.

smashing stuff from smashy.

I have kind of a part time hobby watching people let their dog shit in public places then walking off pretending it hasn't happened.
Thing is its proper law here if you don't. Is it in Blighty now? Picking it up I mean. Your dog can shit anyhwere here as long as you pick it up. Exept maybe for a conveyor belt at a supermarket till.

Part of the problem

smashdad wrote:
Slabs wrote:

But dog owners are the fucking pits.

I sat in my car early one evening listening to the end of a CD having driven home after work whilst my next door but one neighbour walked round the corner and towards her house - as she drew level with me, and clearly not aware that I was in the car, she stopped her stupid little scrap of a dog on my drive and waited there whilst it shat out its guts.

As she started to walk off I slid the window down and asked her if she wasn't going to clean that up?

'Clean what up?' she replied, somewhat startled.

'That fresh, virtually steaming, shit on my drive that's just come out of your dog' answered I.

She bent down, picked the pointless little cunt of a thing up and told me, 'That wasn't my dog - it was already there!'.

By the time I'd finished telling the atrocious cunt that I'd just watched her dog squeezing the fucking shit out she'd shut her front door behind her.

I'd love to say I collected up the shit, rang her door bell and flung it in her face.  Alas I sat there, waited for the CD to finish, then went into my house, had a beer and waited several years to get my own back by posting about it on an underground dance music forum.  That'll learn the fucking witch.

LOL.

chuffer wrote:

hate visiting the missus' family who all have little stinking hairy bastards that try and lick me

They're her nieces & nephews, Chuffer. Is she from Leitrim?

Dermo wrote:

smashing stuff from smashy.

I have kind of a part time hobby watching people let their dog shit in public places then walking off pretending it hasn't happened.
Thing is its proper law here if you don't. Is it in Blighty now? Picking it up I mean. Your dog can shit anyhwere here as long as you pick it up. Exept maybe for a conveyor belt at a supermarket till.

Its law here as well. £80 fine if caught but the cunts never are. Every single day the pavements round my way have dog shit and marks where people have stepped in it. It's on a school route for young kids as well which makes it even worse. Irresponsible dirty fucking cunts.

Even had one on the end of my drive and another just outside the front door before Christmas.  I am clinging to the hope the one by the door was a fox and not a dog. If a dog owner seriously let their dog do that and didn't clean it up they deserve a fucking beating of epic proprotions.

Console yourself that it was most likely the owner who shat on your doorstep, Dutchy.

That I can accept. We're all friends where I live.

La Nausee's neighbour regularly takes a shit on his glass coffee table.

Think he works in Lloyd's of London.

Isn't there a rule that there must be more dogs than vans on a caravan site?

Are you including the women in the tally?

fadass wrote:
chuffer wrote:

hate visiting the missus' family who all have little stinking hairy bastards that try and lick me

They're her nieces & nephews, Chuffer. Is she from Leitrim?

lol - quite possibly

We complained to a neighbour about their dog barking all day and in fairness to them they keep the dog indoors now.

Then, just as we solved that problem another neighbour gets a dog that barks incessantly all day. I know it's the owner's fault but I really want to kill the dog.

Also I am sick to death of coming home with dog shit on my shoe or on my son's pram's wheel.

Dermo's right, most dog owners are moron cunts.

smashdad wrote:

hahaha

Great story, Smashy.